Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
sny83 написал:
"
kubicka написал:

"
Geshemancer написал:

First of all, thanks you for the clarification and help.
I just bought a watcher's eye and gloves with mine fixes.
Plus crafted my flasks.
My current setup is as follows:

I had no trouble running tier 15 maps even prior to the changes i just made.
I killed red elder easily. but when it came to the bosses of higher tier maps, did did kill me very easily and very often, that made my experience feel like i'm playing a glass canon type of character and it wasn't my impression from the build when i first saw it, so maybe i'm doing something wrong.
BTW i didn't try T16 yet, so i have nothing to say about the difficulty of those maps.

But after i changed my gloves to the new trap/mine thingy, i had to relocate my Whirling Blades gem to somewhere, that being my dagger.
But that means i lost all of my supporting gem to Whirling Blades.
So what am i supposed to do with my gem setup now?

And where do i go from here?

As jackieh917 said, readd the support gems to Whirling Blades, they make a big difference. I don't quite agree with dropping Enfeeble from the build to do it, though.

I know this thread loves Lightning Spire trap, and for good reason: it's super strong for single target damage. But surrendering one of the few defensive options the build has to get it isn't going to help new players survive longer all of a sudden. If you're a more defensive-minded player (like me), what you can do instead is modify your Storm Brand 4-link to use Curse on Hit + lvl20 Enfeeble and either Culling Strike or Blind, depending on whether you want to stack more offense or more defense. This turns your Storm Brand into one big debuff button for your enemies and a buff button for yo
urself, which even at 60% reduced curse effectiveness on Syndicate members reduces their damage, crit chance and crit multiplier by 13% and their accuracy by 16%, assuming your gems are qualitied. With Blind as the fourth link, it gets even better at mitigating incoming damage.

Sure, I don't melt Shaper guardians in 3 seconds with this setup, but I'm fine with killing them in 10-15, when the benefit is me never once having died to either them or T15-T16 Syndicate, despite never skipping them, I'm okay with this trade-off. My only two Syndicate deaths were to Mastermind and those were due to not knowing the mechanics.

As for Arcane Surge, you still get to keep it in the build by linking it and an Increased Duration support to Flame Dash in one of your daggers, which allows you to add two levels to it, making it an even bigger damage buff. If you got lucky and got a nice dagger with "Socketed gems are supported by lvl## Faster Casting", you can even use a lvl10 AS and enjoy lightning fast Flame Dashes that help you keep the buff up safely all the time.

How can i link my whirling blades with this setup though. I don't see a way to do that.
Последняя редакция: Geshemancer. Время: 4 февр. 2019 г., 7:49:03
Hi,
I need some advise to my gear.
I find it super hard to craft. i read the crafting guide and spare my currences for crafted daggers.
But meanwhile i think i should swap to daggers to have an easier life.
It's my first league in poe so i dont have a glue what mods i should look on cheap daggers (i have 100 c to spare)

Also my jewels are really bad. Im trying on crafting, but again i find it super hard :<
1 roll abyss jewel to life and dmg mod and then use a regal orb and hope to get a second dmg mod? if not - scouring?

Currently im working on Quality gems. Totally missed that in poe.

I think i could buy a wise oak for the mana flask, but im not sure if i understand the flask. My resis are 137/140/143.

What are good lab enchants for boots and gloves? I think my boot enchant is ok, but glove is crap?

Anything else I missed in the guide or in poe in general?

Thanks for help!
Последняя редакция: Baalilali. Время: 4 февр. 2019 г., 8:10:33
"
Geshemancer написал:
Скрытый текст
How can i link my whirling blades with this setup though. I don't see a way to do that.

If you want to go the offensive route, drop CwDT+Enfeeble from your weapon as was suggested earlier.

If you want to go the defensive route, put Storm Brand+Curse on Hit+Enfeeble with either Culling Strike or Blind as the fourth link in your boots, put WB+Faster Attacks+Fortify in one of your daggers and Flame Dash+Arcane Surge+Increased Duration in the other. Get a new pair of gloves and move your golems/totem to it, adding a support gem of your choice (lvl3 Empower being the optimal, but lvl2 Empower, Minion Life or Minion/Totem elemental resistance also works).
"
Les_Onardo написал:

Anyone interested in some multi-craft-ready daggers?

EDIT: Both platinum kris daggers have been sold

I would love the block dagger
anyone interested in 5 linking my inpulsa because i can't seem to do it. I have 33 chaos and i'll give it all just so I can continue to play this build.
Последняя редакция: mali_medo. Время: 4 февр. 2019 г., 13:30:30
"
mali_medo написал:
anyone interested in 5 linking my inpulsa because i can't seem to do it. I have 33 chaos and i'll give it all just so I can continue to play this build.

just buy The Jeweller's Touch prophecy, it's like 10-15c
but i already have maximum number of sockets.
Sorry for the basic question but I am a true noob and I can't for the life of me figure out how to craft a wand as instructed in the directions for Act 1. I thought maybe I had to wait to get a crafting bench in act 2. I have the crafting bench and still can't figure it out. I've tried looking up youtube videos but they have not helped either.

Can anyone please help me out?
"
mali_medo написал:
but i already have maximum number of sockets.

FYI - There is a craft recipe to 5 link your 6 sockets, but at 150 fusings you would need to save up some more chaos to pay for it... and that's wasted cash.

You could also just use a rare 6l with life and some resists for your handful of chaos until you can afford to link.

http://poe.trade/search/emeyorurihagit

At least you can resell that instead of overwriting it with more linking later.

"
Folcwalda написал:
Sorry for the basic question but I am a true noob and I can't for the life of me figure out how to craft a wand as instructed in the directions for Act 1. I thought maybe I had to wait to get a crafting bench in act 2. I have the crafting bench and still can't figure it out. I've tried looking up youtube videos but they have not helped either.

Can anyone please help me out?

+1 lightning gem wand is received when you sell a vendor magic wand, a topaz ring, an alt orb and maybe something else?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system
ctrl+f wand

But it didn't seem worth it to me.

Focus on levelling and killing, and if you want nicer gear - start learning poe.trade - a skill that will be useful across the whole game.

This char was my first beyond act 3, and one item I enjoyed was reverberation/amplification rod.

http://poe.trade/search/etikigouhokaru

I LOVE getting extra links for free (even level 1 echoing is a crazy speed/dmg increase).

Note - mobility is a super big deal eventually so as soon as you can get a 5 link chest for your arc you should probably move to daggers (even though wands and sceptres have way better spell mods) so you can start practicing with whirling blades+fast attacks.

Zap Zap dodge, Zap Zap dodge means all the attacks that were going to hit you just don't, and hits DO hurt later.
Последняя редакция: ShawnDream. Время: 4 февр. 2019 г., 18:36:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация