Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
kubicka написал:
"
Other than not having switched to daggers (get two cheap ones for 1-5 chaos while you gather currency for crafting your own),

As for the daggers, they are way too expensive to get, I think I'll have to keep scepters for now. And the cheap ones are not better then my weapons now.

Sceptres and wands always have better access to spell stats than daggers.

All the folks crafting 2-4 ex daggers are choosing to give up 80% increased elemental damage by not simply crafting on sceptres instead.

The difference is in whirling blades vs leap slam.

You can whirling blades out of trouble WAY better than you can leap out of trouble, something that a few percent of overall damage doesn't come close to replacing.

It's hard at the low end, when you compare a dirt cheap cerberous limb to a dagger half as good... but might as well practice the mobility skill you will want long term.
Brand new player here, I have started to follow this guide as best as I can. (Still learning quite a bit)

Could someone look at my character (only level 20 currently) and see if I'm making any glaring mistakes?

Thanks!
"
scjohnson243_1 написал:
Brand new player here, I have started to follow this guide as best as I can. (Still learning quite a bit)

Could someone look at my character (only level 20 currently) and see if I'm making any glaring mistakes?

Thanks!

You can't go terribly wrong as nothing is permanent and the spec has LOTS of room for what looks good to you.

- Install a loot filter to save a lot of time picking up trash
- Following the talent path mostly will save you regret orbs later
- save your orbs for trading later (ESPECIALLY AN EXULT)
- around level 40ish start dabbling in poe.trade to help you

I recommend around then you -
Put arc in a 5 link chest
Put Spire Trap in a 4 link glove
Get crappy daggers for whirling blades+fast attacks
Link Flame Dash to Arcane Surge
Link brand to culling

That's the core of the build, get used to

whirl/dash, zap zap repeat

when you see a boss/syndicate/box/essence pack
... throw down traps and brand and keep moving and zapping

Spire trap is not in the core, but it's super great for bosses

Taunt totem and more than one cwdt link seem unneccessary.

Make sure you keep moving and use flasks early and often

Until you can afford a leech watcher consider other easy mana farming setups like just adding mana leech to arc, getting a weapon crafted with cast on skill use for warlord's mark, or just using enchanted boots:

http://poe.trade/search/anitohohamenoh

The guide also lists several affordable uniques helpful for mana sustain.

Also note everything above is my favorite take on the build right now, not neccessarily the best take. Skim the last few hundred pages of this thread and you'll see tons of other flavors of Enki's arc witch :)

As I mentioned, the setup has a lot of wiggle room for your own variations in gear and play.
Последняя редакция: ShawnDream. Время: 5 февр. 2019 г., 16:44:53
Hi everyone.

I have a problem with survivability on tier 11+ maps, especially with syndicate members.

Could you take a look at my character and give me some advice?

My current budget is 250c.
Hey, newish player. I've had a bit of currency to spend so I decide to try and roll a decent helmt. I've been fossil crafting on this helmet.

I'm wondering if I should stick with this or continue to roll it until I get T1/2 spell damage with a high life roll, some resists and the 'Nearby Enemies have -9% to Lightning Resistance' mod or level 18+ Innervate.

I'm also looking for some overall gearing advice. I figured that when I swap to a new helmet I should redo my wise oak balance and try to get a few more damage and mana mods in where I can.

If we have +1 level of socketed gems for Inpulsa, isn't it more damage to do Empower + added lightning damage than Empower + hypothermia?
"
Fuuchouin1 написал:
If we have +1 level of socketed gems for Inpulsa, isn't it more damage to do Empower + added lightning damage than Empower + hypothermia?

literally two times worse (19.6% added lightning vs 40.9% hypothermia)
"
Vashot написал:
Hi everyone.

I have a problem with survivability on tier 11+ maps, especially with syndicate members.

Could you take a look at my character and give me some advice?

My current budget is 250c.

High level syndicate are going to be a bit dangerous, as they are basically a variable number of bosses with variable abilities and gear that can summon adds, and may have popped out of nowhere at short notice while other mobs are around.

That said - these points may help:

1 - Chaos resist is big on them, trade 5% life points from the bottom ring for 4%-8% life + 4-8% chaos resist in the upper left (purity of Flesh ring), and try to grab a bit more on gear. (This also helps with a couple other bosses).

2 - Try a spire trap glove. Being able toss a trap and focus more on dodging and less on arcing can help you avoid their more dangerous attacks which are intended to be dodged, and it knocks them and adds out WAY faster than arc alone. It's great on any boss, complementing arc very nicely.

Even a 4 link Spire works well, but grabbing shaper gloves with adv traps and fast casting makes it 6 link potent... and there's probably a good pair available for a few handful of chaos.

http://poe.trade/search/homonakihasika

I'm sure there are other things you can do with the rest of your chaos, but these two cheap steps are likely to get you far by themselves.

"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Fuuchouin1 написал:

literally two times worse (19.6% added lightning vs 40.9% hypothermia)

what about setups without inpulsa? I don't have one and my 6L arc is

arc-empower-spell echo-controlled destruction-lightning pen-added lightning damage

Should I change to hypothermia?

"
shiroeneko написал:

what about setups without inpulsa? I don't have one and my 6L arc is

arc-empower-spell echo-controlled destruction-lightning pen-added lightning damage

Should I change to hypothermia?

you should only use level 4 empower in +1lvl to socketed gems chest or +2lvl to duration gems with vaal arc. And doesn't matter if it's inpulsa's or not

In every other situation you should use gem setup, that is recommended in the guide

Your chest is not corrupted and you are using lvl 3 empower
Your lvl 3 empower gives you 10,7% DPS, lvl 20 hypothermia gives you 39% DPS

481k vs 604k DPS, quite the difference I would say

it should be pretty easy to recolor your chest, you should definitely do it
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 6 февр. 2019 г., 12:00:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация