Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Oh, I get it now! I had no idea you could alter the items you got back from vendors. That's really cool, thank you!

almost the best i can craft(the penetration ones will be expensive AF and very hard to craft :/ )
Very fun and fast build, recommend to everyone to try it at least once. GL all :)
"
mali_medo написал:
but i already have maximum number of sockets.

Your only option is to use the bench to craft fewer sockets and then use the Jeweler's Touch prophecy. Worry about 6 socketing it when you have the money 6 link it.
First of all - Big thanks to Enki for this masterpiece of a guide. As a relative new player it was really helpful to get started :)

I just switched to include LST in the build after reading a lot of comments, by I still feel that I could probably use some advice on "quick wins" in regards to gear upgrade.
I only have roughly 2ex farmed right now - so crafted daggers are not on the table for now - but some help on my other gear/flasks is really appreciated :)
"Hi,
I need some advise to my gear.
I find it super hard to craft. i read the crafting guide and spare my currences for crafted daggers.
But meanwhile i think i should swap to daggers to have an easier life.
It's my first league in poe so i dont have a glue what mods i should look on cheap daggers (i have 100 c to spare)

Also my jewels are really bad. Im trying on crafting, but again i find it super hard :<
1 roll abyss jewel to life and dmg mod and then use a regal orb and hope to get a second dmg mod? if not - scouring?

Currently im working on Quality gems. Totally missed that in poe.

I think i could buy a wise oak for the mana flask, but im not sure if i understand the flask. My resis are 137/140/143.

What are good lab enchants for boots and gloves? I think my boot enchant is ok, but glove is crap?

Anything else I missed in the guide or in poe in general?

Thanks for help!"

anyone with some tips?
would rly love it.
Последняя редакция: Baalilali. Время: 5 февр. 2019 г., 6:48:02
gonna roll my 2nd dagger today now
Последняя редакция: EvilSlayer420. Время: 5 февр. 2019 г., 8:51:42
"
Baalilali написал:
"Hi,
I need some advise to my gear.
I find it super hard to craft. i read the crafting guide and spare my currences for crafted daggers.
But meanwhile i think i should swap to daggers to have an easier life.
It's my first league in poe so i dont have a glue what mods i should look on cheap daggers (i have 100 c to spare)

Also my jewels are really bad. Im trying on crafting, but again i find it super hard :<
1 roll abyss jewel to life and dmg mod and then use a regal orb and hope to get a second dmg mod? if not - scouring?

Currently im working on Quality gems. Totally missed that in poe.

I think i could buy a wise oak for the mana flask, but im not sure if i understand the flask. My resis are 137/140/143.

What are good lab enchants for boots and gloves? I think my boot enchant is ok, but glove is crap?

Anything else I missed in the guide or in poe in general?

Thanks for help!"

anyone with some tips?
would rly love it.

Enchants on gloves I ignore a lot of the time.
Boots you want 0.6 mana leeched from damage.
(common sense)

there is also added damage from boots ascend. and they are spicy. Wise oak is mostly for "Boss". your 143 lightning resist wins highest so it get's the pen from item (light skills)

Boss has 40 to all res, 60 % curse reduction, and 35 chaos res?

But meanwhile i think i should swap to daggers to have an easier life. - there are two unique daggers that should work Heartbreaker and Divinarus or dual wield both.

Seriously they aint bad. the Crafted daggers are 2exalted

I supposed the best way to get rare cheap dagger similar to the crafted one is:

Search daggers on trade site for Lightning Pen + Gain #% of Elemental damage as chaos damage.

Should do the trick for under 20c

Последняя редакция: EvilSlayer420. Время: 5 февр. 2019 г., 8:43:11
"
Other than not having switched to daggers (get two cheap ones for 1-5 chaos while you gather currency for crafting your own), having no life on jewels (buy or craft Hypnotic Eye jewels with 30+ life and lightning damage/shock effect/cast speed mods), no freeze immunity flask (reroll your Basalt flask to get it) and not having any chaos resistance (unspec 5 small life nodes from the Scion life wheel and pick up the entire Purity of Flesh cluster and look for at least one rare piece of gear that has 20+ chaos res), there's not much wrong with your build, so I guess this is a playstyle issue or you're rolling your maps way too hard.

You could get more life from boots and helmet slots, but you're probably not moving around enough to avoid their abilities. Syndicate abilities pretty much require you to reposition after casting a few Arcs their way. This will become much easier once you switch to daggers and Whirling Blades, as there's less downtime from using your movement skill and WB is just more reliable overall to escape danger.

On the topic of jewels, it baffles me how so many people are running around with gear worth over 10 exalts but completely neglect their jewels. In my experience you can craft a Hypnotic Eye Jewel with 30+ life and two useful damage mods from around 6-700 alterations and some regal orbs, all of which you can find while farming and don't need to pay for them. I haven't bought a single jewel this league from players and have jewels that offer 100 more effective HP and 1-2% more DPS than those linked by players struggling with survivability. Treat jewel slots as though they were gear slots and upgrade them along with gear once you get currency. They make a big difference when added up.

Thanks for you answer!
I've updated my tree with chaos resistance nodes.
I am also looking for better jewels right now as well and will update my flask.
But I'm not really sure what item I should swap with the the chaos resitance one.
As for the daggers, they are way too expensive to get, I think I'll have to keep scepters for now. And the cheap ones are not better then my weapons now.
"
Carax написал:
First of all - Big thanks to Enki for this masterpiece of a guide. As a relative new player it was really helpful to get started :)

I just switched to include LST in the build after reading a lot of comments, by I still feel that I could probably use some advice on "quick wins" in regards to gear upgrade.
I only have roughly 2ex farmed right now - so crafted daggers are not on the table for now - but some help on my other gear/flasks is really appreciated :)

Where do you get cold damage for Hypothermia?

Start getting armor pieces with big resist rolls, so you can get some good jewels instead of patching up resists with them. Your unique jewels don't do much for you either.

Your daggers are not very good, and if you get something with chaos dmg and and an open prefix, you can craft hybrid Chaos/spell dmg on it (4chaos), and get some dmg upgrade pretty cheap. Try checking the options in POB, to be sure how much you get.
Still in the mud
"
Carax написал:

Upgrade your jewels!

get a clear mind and a wather's eye (wich is descripted in the guide).
That should give you a huge boost.
Get your Flasks on 20% Quality.
Many people forget to upgrade the Pantheon (just like myself sometimes), for some defense upgrades.
Level some Arc gems in your offhand to get a corrupted LvL 21 Arc.

All in All watch the upgrade cheatsheet. That's a pretty safe way not forget something.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация