Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hello guys this is my first character, today i crafted this amulet

in your opinion what are the best crafts i can do with multimod?
Последняя редакция: Lovelinn. Время: 7 февр. 2019 г., 16:31:02
[/quote]

You can't. It's a 50/50 chance.

Also remember to check first. You might get a good mod when you regal. T1/T2 Lightning Dmg to spells or T1 Penetration are both good to multimod off, as long as you have T1 Chaos dmg.

T2 lightning dmg to spells is the same roll as max crafted lightning dmg, so you dont lose anything, and if you get T1 Lightning dmg (like one of mine did), it's actually better than crafted lightning dmg.[/quote]

How about use a orb of Augmentation to reduce the chance that "gain chao damage" get washed away.
"
Infernosaint написал:

You can't. It's a 50/50 chance.

Also remember to check first. You might get a good mod when you regal. T1/T2 Lightning Dmg to spells or T1 Penetration are both good to multimod off, as long as you have T1 Chaos dmg.

T2 lightning dmg to spells is the same roll as max crafted lightning dmg, so you dont lose anything, and if you get T1 Lightning dmg (like one of mine did), it's actually better than crafted lightning dmg.

"
Cyanold написал:

How about use a orb of Augmentation to reduce the chance that "gain chao damage" get washed away.

Then you probably get 2 bad mods instead of 1, and you need to use 2 annulls (expensive), with even lower total chance to keep your Chaos damage.

The best chance is to get just T1 chaos, regal so you have 2 mods, and annul for a 50/50 chance to get a base to craft on. There is a chance that you regal something good, but it's very low.

Does happen though, I regaled T1 Lightning and T1 Penetration on mine (not aiming for it)
Still in the mud
Последняя редакция: Infernosaint. Время: 8 февр. 2019 г., 2:32:49
hello, adding LS to gloves means some gem change and sox color in weapons. Im using 2x heartbreaker since lvl50 and I am far away from crafting daggers, so what mods shoud I focus in this search form to replace them well and cheap? http://poe.trade/search/taramkotusiwin
"
M0f0 написал:
hello, adding LS to gloves means some gem change and sox color in weapons. Im using 2x heartbreaker since lvl50 and I am far away from crafting daggers, so what mods shoud I focus in this search form to replace them well and cheap? http://poe.trade/search/taramkotusiwin

You can get something with elemental as chaos, maybe cast speed as well, and then an open prefix, and craft hybrid spell/chaos. That should be a decent budget start for under 20c.

Something like this would be 20% dmg increase each.

Still in the mud
"
Lovelinn написал:

I'd recommend Life, Mana + Damage taken gained as Mana as prefixes and Multimod, Attack & Cast Speed and Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments as suffixes. If you already have 150% shock effect or feel you don't need the speed mods, you could also put on Lightning Damage % suffix instead.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
"
Lovelinn написал:

I'd recommend Life, Mana + Damage taken gained as Mana as prefixes and Multimod, Attack & Cast Speed and Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments as suffixes. If you already have 150% shock effect or feel you don't need the speed mods, you could also put on Lightning Damage % suffix instead.

Alternatively:

Prefix:
-Gain 11% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage
-Life
-mana+damage gained as mana over 4 sec

Suffix:
-Multimod
-Allres(or attack & cast speed)(or effect of none damaging ailments)
-Res (or pure cast speed)(or +1 minimum frenzy charges)(or lightning damage)(or hybrid chaos res)

The choice of suffixes really depends on the gaps in res or shock effect on your gear. I used a similar 10%pen shaper ammy(exactly the same damage) to balance wise oak at 112/112/112 overcap without flasks
Последняя редакция: Therrinian. Время: 8 февр. 2019 г., 8:14:50
"
Infernosaint написал:
"
M0f0 написал:

You can get something with elemental as chaos, maybe cast speed as well, and then an open prefix, and craft hybrid spell/chaos. That should be a decent budget start for under 20c.

sounds good, I put this mods in poe.trade and got some results in royal skeens, but how do I know there is free preffix?
"
M0f0 написал:
"
Infernosaint написал:
"
M0f0 написал:

sounds good, I put this mods in poe.trade and got some results in royal skeens, but how do I know there is free preffix?

pathofexile.com/trade is easier to search for empty pre/suffixes, like this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/Bz8OELu8

There is one with T1 elemental as chaos, cast speed, AND attack speed on a Skean for 15C. That's a pretty sexy placeholder, with speed for whirling blades as well as decent dmg.
Still in the mud
Последняя редакция: Infernosaint. Время: 8 февр. 2019 г., 8:34:36
I got preety good gear and stuff on but i still have only 21k dps am i missing something here? (still leveling for some gem slots in tree)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация