Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Great guide, have been using it so far and its lots of fun.
One question I have tho, is there any gem you would prioritize having as 20% quality first?
@larak: Thanks! PCoC, Faster Casting or Herald of Ice have the biggest impact. I planned to include a list of gem quality importance but forgot, will do that tomorrow or whenever i hit 90 in talisman.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hm, so Call of the Brotherhood isn't actually a damage increase, just a survivability one since you get more freezes right? Because going full Lightning with Lightning Pen would logically deal more damage than half-Lightning half-Cold with Cold Pen, right?
@Won7on: That's correct, and the survivability gain is immense.
twitch.tv/enki91
rip, did my first atziri run today, managed to get to the first split phase and died wit no more portals left. gotta learn the fight more lol.
What's to prefer on weapons: Adds XX-YY cold/light dmg, or XX-YY% increased cold/light dmg?

Edit: And is cold to prefer over light?
Последняя редакция: Aedax. Время: 20 дек. 2015 г., 17:16:08
@UhYuuki: That's already pretty far for your first run. Keep going!

@Aedax: Flat is better, as % are suffix and you preferably want cast speed/spell crit/crit multi as suffixes. Lightning is better than cold as it affects both damage types we deal.
twitch.tv/enki91
Alright, so add some flat light to this one? I can't craft crit multi on this, right?

Thanks for being so active and helpful here man :D
@Aedax: Crit Multi is possible, it got 2 suffixes (cast speed/spellcrit).
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация