Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Well what if u use a rare ring, along side the call of the brotherhood ring, an aurseize, and goldwyrm. for my IIR things.

I think u should be able to easily compensate for the resistances needed through shield/helm/belt/(lets assume rare) ring, and talisman or amulet.

If done correctly i can get 79+ fire resist, 105+ light resist( while still using a coil), 81+ cold resist, and 18+ chaos resist, without any crafts. This leaves 1 suffix open on two items. which i can just craft or get lucky and get IIR or something in.

But this is assuming you're using a shield. if you're not then you can sacrifice some chaos res and light res and be about -8 chaos resistance and 63 light resistance ( which u can just cap with a flask if u really need it) OR u can use a stormsail and get an extra bit of IIR.

(Edit: This assuming youre using the shield for light+chaos res.)

IIR with stormsale/uniques + rares: 132, assuming highest ilv low rolls.

And if you dont care about the IIQ from goldwyrms, u can just make a pair of boots and get another 32+ IIR( once again assuming low roll.)

You could probably even just use the boots for resistances and use a IIQ or IIR talisman with more IIR mods on it for potentially a larger boost.

Just spent like 30 minutes doing the research and math for all of it xD......(calculations were done using the lowest ilv 72 for elemental, and ilv 65 for chaos, and include modifiers from the uniques listed.)

It could get even better if a get a GG roll vent ring. xD

Idk i think it has the potential to be a IIR/IIQ if you get lucky with drops and etc.(potentially over 200 IIR) since there is plenty of room for resist capping and IIR/IIQ, atleast it looks to be that way. Correct me if im wrong anywhere.
Последняя редакция: WulphJay. Время: 19 дек. 2015 г., 13:52:05
just here to update about cloak of defiance

its super amazing, the amount of mana regen i was missing has been solely fixed by this item

it even gives you more flat mana and a FREE PASSIVE POINT, not to mention that it is ridiculously easy to color
do you think once i get malis and a 6l coil and maybe some better weapons, you think i can do atziri? i managed to chance a Void battery so i have some currency now.
So I managed to get a 5L RGBBB Lightning coil. I don't think it's feasible to aim for four blue sockets, and empower won't have any effect once my Arc gets to level 20. What should I do here?

Keep chroming to get BBBBG? Find another red gem? Try to get lvl 4 empower? Those are very, very expensive though.

Appreciate any advice!

Or is Empower at lvl ~2 strong enough to warrant its place even though it doesn't result in any additional chains?

My current link is Arc-spell echo-cold pen-pcoc.
IGN Trinification
Последняя редакция: QCD. Время: 19 дек. 2015 г., 21:00:38
Bonus question! I've been internally debating whether to spend another 3 pts and get the 7th power charge on the right side of the tree. Thoughts? Or do we have enough crit as it is?
IGN Trinification
@WulphJay: You can surely get some decent mf stats with this build, but along with all the other stats it may get expensive fast.

For dried lake farming you won't really need maxed resists, so i'd start building currency there.

@RabzH: Great to hear. What tier of maps did you run with CoD?

@UhYuuki: Grats on the Void Battery! I've found one yesterday :)

You prolly won't even need a 6l coil or other upgrades. I've done it with a tabula (life leech as 6th link) and mediocre gear, with a 3l Flame Totem as backup damage. For trio, kill tittybitch first, then dualstriker, then cycloner, this seems to be the easiest order for us.
I've switched Arc with Ball Lightning for Atziri's split phase, but Storm Call is probably better as you are less likely to hit the mirror clone.

Don't give up if you fail the first runs, it takes some more practice than with a dedicated Atziri farm build but it's doable.

@QCD: Empower still boosts your Arc base damage. At Lv2, a Lv20 Added Lightning would be slightly better but as that would mean 4b, keep your Empower.

The 7th power charge is not worth it anymore for 3 points investment, only for people using dual Void Batteries. You get more effect from a good crit jewel for 1 point less investment.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks buddy, great guide. Having lots of fun :)
IGN Trinification
alright, ill try to do some runs today and see how well i do, never done it b4 so ima rip a few times lol. i take it i remove cold pen for life leech and remove arc wit storm call for when i do reflect stage.
Последняя редакция: UhYuuki. Время: 20 дек. 2015 г., 0:41:49
@OP Could you please take a quick look at my char and tell me what defensive/survivability upgrades i could get? (i know chaos resist is one of them im rocking a pathetic -40% but im feeling most of the times squishy and taking lot of spike damage from phys, doing tier 4 maps at the moment, with 4.5k life and 760 mana unreserved, 2k total)

Thank you
IGN: Wolfshen
Последняя редакция: Sherkkan. Время: 20 дек. 2015 г., 4:09:32
"
Enki91 написал:
@WulphJay: You can surely get some decent mf stats with this build, but along with all the other stats it may get expensive fast.

For dried lake farming you won't really need maxed resists, so i'd start building currency there.

@RabzH: Great to hear. What tier of maps did you run with CoD?

@UhYuuki: Grats on the Void Battery! I've found one yesterday :)

You prolly won't even need a 6l coil or other upgrades. I've done it with a tabula (life leech as 6th link) and mediocre gear, with a 3l Flame Totem as backup damage. For trio, kill tittybitch first, then dualstriker, then cycloner, this seems to be the easiest order for us.
I've switched Arc with Ball Lightning for Atziri's split phase, but Storm Call is probably better as you are less likely to hit the mirror clone.

Don't give up if you fail the first runs, it takes some more practice than with a dedicated Atziri farm build but it's doable.

@QCD: Empower still boosts your Arc base damage. At Lv2, a Lv20 Added Lightning would be slightly better but as that would mean 4b, keep your Empower.

The 7th power charge is not worth it anymore for 3 points investment, only for people using dual Void Batteries. You get more effect from a good crit jewel for 1 point less investment.

t9-10-11
Последняя редакция: RabzH. Время: 20 дек. 2015 г., 6:27:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация