Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey there, i am playing this build on HCT and just hit lvl 80. I got some question i came up with the past few levels:
I spent like 90 points as you recommended (with some leveling additions like the totem wheel next to witch starting area) but i am wondering now, wether or not you need the regen nodes you pick up in your tree at the starting areas of witch/templar/duelist? And i wonder wether you could pick some ES or hybrid nodes since you mainly go for int based gear?

and one last question: what would you upgrade next? I was thinking of that diamond ring, but its so juicy dps :P

Последняя редакция: Thelm0n. Время: 28 дек. 2015 г., 18:01:30
@HeyterVic: You got that right. Lightning = More Damage, Cold = More Leech. Though i don't like the belt for this build as you lose alot of potential life.

@Thelm0n: The regen nodes are good for some base life regen for ground effects or to heal small damage between packs, or for Blood Rage if you're using it. The mana regen is great for MoM, and allwos you to get less mana regen on gear while still maintaining 200+ mana/s.

Boosting ES is not a good idea as we don't have any way to replenish it quickly. so most of the time it's wasted. There's also nothing we could reasonably drop to pick those nodes.
All in all, don't do it.

You could get more crit from a dagger, rest of the gear looks ok. Though you didn't link your second ring or weapon/shield.
twitch.tv/enki91
ty for the answer, here the ring+shield, bugged a bit when i posted it.

"
ouis написал:
"
Amarantine написал:
Thanks for the guide! So far, so good, I think.

Any advice on what to change next on my gear? The only thing I can think of is more chaos res (and of course higher lvl/quality gems). Anything else you think needs changing?

how did you manage to got those colors on coil ? for real...

~900 chromes, and vorici 2B. And tears.
IGN: OneEyedShadow
Well, I wish I recorded this. I spawned Abaxoth in level 75 Canyon and after some serious kiting I finally killed him. Boy that was fun.
Последняя редакция: Vaaroth. Время: 29 дек. 2015 г., 0:40:10
Hey guys!

First of all thanks for the great guide! This is my very first PoE character and I just switched to the original setup and I am level 59 right now.

However, I accidentally leveled up my CWDT to 11 although you say we should keep it at 10 to make the proc work.
Am I right assuming that the level of CWDT may be leveled up but the others just have to stay at a certain level so they are lower than level 58 (for my lvl 11 gem for example)? So whenever I level up my CWDT I can check for possible level ups of the other gems as well or should I just leave it at 10/11 and the other gem levels at the appropriate level?

Best regards,

Legedric
I am 87 now, and wondering what to upgrade next?

Here's my gear:

4,7k life, 21k Arc DPS, 492 mana unreserved with 3 Auras (I will skill MoM with the next level up). She is a beast and does T10 maps like a boss.

I guess, the next step is an Empower + 6 Link ? Also wondering if it would make sense to put a lifereg jool in the Tree and keep Blood Rage running for frenzy charges ?
Последняя редакция: KalayoGaming. Время: 29 дек. 2015 г., 4:50:36
@Legedric You can level up cwdt and have it not affect the automation of other gems, but the level up will increase the damage threshold of cwdt which at level 11 is 1485 points of damage taken.
@Thelm0n: The ring is actually not so bad, if you don't need resistances from that slot. Shield could get Spell Damage instead of ES, but your priority should be on the previously mentioned things.

@Vaaroth: Hah, would've loved to see that!

@Legedric: Hey there, welcome to the game! You got three options: You can either level up the gems linked to CwDt until they reach a level requirement of 58 (should be 1 level for each), buy a lower level CwDt from gem vendor in Act 4 in normal difficulty or vendor your CwDt gem together with an Orb of Scouring, which will level down the gem by one.

Imo, the best and cheapest way of those would be #2.

@Pupalaka: You could possibly find a better amulet with life/mana regen/crit multi and master crit chance. After that go for a 6L, then Empower Lv3.
twitch.tv/enki91

Hi, i have been playing my first character for 1 months and here is the current setup that i came. I have 5ex+empower3 in my stash currently also i am looking for a lvl3 enlighten for more mana(500 unreserverd). What upgrades do you recommend for me? I can cap my resistances with Lc if i use topaz flask.

(Edit) Also thanks for your answer about the bosses. I figured out the mechanics and biggest problem for me is the physical damage. So started focusing on my granity flask. Problem solved
Последняя редакция: Cigulinin_Mızıkası. Время: 29 дек. 2015 г., 12:25:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация