Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@WhiteShark2431991: With a bit luck you'll get 1-2 frenzy charges within a whole map, it's the opposite of consistent. If you're not using Warlords Mark on CoH, switch Poachers Mark in its place. Keep in mind when dropping Warlords Mark you'll also have no leech, so you're bound to using Life Leech gem unless you're suicidal.

@jwytiaz: Like kingarthy pointed out, most upgrade potential lies in your amulet. After that you can try to replace the low liferoll rares with equivalents with 80+ explicit life and maybe some mana on top.
twitch.tv/enki91
Before charges, about 7k. After charges, about 43k.
@OP can you please update gear for your talisman char? Thank you
IGN: Wolfshen

Cant decide between these. Can someone please help?(Can craft spell damage on the wand too)
Последняя редакция: Cigulinin_Mızıkası. Время: 27 дек. 2015 г., 15:42:44
@Sherkkan: It's actually the most updated gear. Only leveled the char to 90 to see its progression curve within a new league. Currently the char is specced for full MF'ing with Bladefall, will probably not continue as Arc as i already have my high lvl Arcer in standard.

@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: Use the last two and craft spell damage on Rune Call.
twitch.tv/enki91
what should one get first from the expensive items to boost dps, empower lvl 3, the ring or pretty good wands/daggers or smthing else? Not sure whats most important :O
@Mysickduck1: A good set of weapons and Facebreakers are pretty cheap to get and should be your first investment, then look for a CotB and crit amulet, then a 6L if you don't already have one. Unless you use Lightning Coil, you can easily substitute Empower with Added Lightning Damage, or use a Life Leech gem.
twitch.tv/enki91
In the "builds" thread this advertised as an mf viable build? Just a mistake or is it doable?
I have one question about Lightning Coil. Why it is considered superior? The conversion from physical damage to lightning (it is easier to cap resists, than get physical mitigation)? Or something else?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Love this build. Hope it will carry me to lvl 90 for the first time. My setup so far: Would love advice for upgrades at this point except the obvious 6 link chest.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация