Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I have only 5 Link Inpulsa. Which gem should I leave out?
After seeing many youtube videos showing how amazingly well Vaal Arc clears the Monoliths, I'm definately going to try this build for this league....... I love my cyclone, but it's slow as fuck when it comes to clearing Monoliths. This will be a breath of fresh air!!!

I recently crafted this item, and I'm wondering how I could best multi-mod it. I dont know if it would be better to add sources of cold damage to it, or if that would be better served by jewels.
Последняя редакция: Jonaxan. Время: 23 июля 2019 г., 0:29:46
"
Jonaxan написал:

I recently crafted this item, and I'm wondering how I could best multi-mod it. I dont know if it would be better to add sources of cold damage to it, or if that would be better served by jewels.

Nice! If you're using Cinderswallow, yes, I think a multimodded ring is the perfect place to craft added cold and fire damage with just one mod so you can focus on getting the best jewels possible.
Hello. This is the first build thats been easy to understand and work with. I have a quick question though. On the passive skill tree. I feel there are things i am missing because i cant move the skill tree. Im level 83 now and dont want to be putting skills in the wrong spots. Could i get a link to a blown up version of the lv 100 skill tree to see where to go next? Thank you.

Sincerely,
JD
Последняя редакция: CrypticFuel6132. Время: 23 июля 2019 г., 16:21:32
Enki, starting this build. I hope thats my endgame one. Cyclone is just boring. I think i prefer casters anyway like vortex or cold snap or totems/sparks.

I like this one, 1k pages means something. Wish me luck.

Thanks for this build:)
Just reached lvl 89 and my friend reached 90. We also hit maps 12-15. I was having fun with this game right up until the death penalty system becomes super unfun. In a night we might only die once or twice after playing for like 5-6 hours but just that one death can take away hours of playing.

Maybe this game just isn't for me which is fine, but the community really enjoys that? I've been reading all sorts of leveling guides, i.e best methods to farm maps within safe zone. The community has been great helping me out as this was my first full season getting to endgame and yeah spending hours and hours grinding levels which require little skill seems kinda ehh.

I was progressing through maps and having fun with my goal of killing shaper, but now after experiencing what it's like at this character level I just think to myself ehh what's the point. I guess this game just isn't for me, but at the same time I think in most games people despise experience penalties but for some odd reason its seems like most of the community defends the death penalty system in this game but then those same people will give developers shit in other games that do the same thing. Anywho maybe I just suck, but playing for hours and hours and dieing once and loosing those hours I just think to myself, "been there done that." I didn't like it in games back in the day nor do I now.

Like I said I appreciate all the help along the way and at least I can say to myself I gave it the good ole college try.
May I ask are multimodded weapons really mandatory for red maps or bosses? I'm wondering since I absolutely have crap luck with crafting, and frankly I don't want to waste anymore currency for a while -- and it was a big investment enough to buy a 6L Inpulsa. I feel really burned out trying to craft...

Is it a make or break? Or can I just get away with Demon Daggers as a replacement, since it has most if not all the stats I'd be looking to craft anyways, for Red tier mapping purposes and bosses? I know the ring having assassins mark is mandatory, so I do plan to pick one up there, but I wanna know if the weapons would be considered mandatory or is the alternative usable?

I've always wanted to try out this build since last season... Unless some kind soul would be willing to do the crafting for me on PS4, just an empty Rare Tiger Hook with one of the recommended stats (global crit, ele penetration, or ele damage etc). I'll tip good!
Последняя редакция: Chaplin1108. Время: 24 июля 2019 г., 7:02:48
I am thinking about changing Unleash into 4 lvl Empower. Un;eash is pretty good in early game when you moving between mob packs but on endgame when clear speed is pretty decent imo is better to focus on single target and boss fight using Empower. What do you things about it?

My current goal is changing amulet, maybe some multicraft. But what next? I think my gear is pretty decent and dont know what to change.

Chaplin1108:
Скрытый текст
"
May I ask are multimodded weapons really mandatory for red maps or bosses? I'm wondering since I absolutely have crap luck with crafting, and frankly I don't want to waste anymore currency for a while -- and it was a big investment enough to buy a 6L Inpulsa. I feel really burned out trying to craft...

Is it a make or break? Or can I just get away with Demon Daggers as a replacement, since it has most if not all the stats I'd be looking to craft anyways, for Red tier mapping purposes and bosses? I know the ring having assassins mark is mandatory, so I do plan to pick one up there, but I wanna know if the weapons would be considered mandatory or is the alternative usable?

I've always wanted to try out this build since last season... Unless some kind soul would be willing to do the crafting for me on PS4, just an empty Rare Tiger Hook with one of the recommended stats (global crit, ele penetration, or ele damage etc). I'll tip good!

You can easily beat Elder with no expensive weapons (20c), of corse it greatly depends of rest of you eq.
Последняя редакция: Czesiek_PL. Время: 24 июля 2019 г., 11:29:29
"
Chaplin1108 написал:

You definitely do not need multimodded weapons to get through red maps or even for endgame content, but they do help a LOT. You can spend less than 50c for a pretty good weapon that checks at least 4 boxes--I like profane wands because cast speed is tougher to come by with the other demands of the build--and get by with those.

But as the post above says, it also depends on the rest of your equipment.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация