Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Kosai
Much better. The 3.6 setup had too many flaws and limitations, and wouldn't even work properly anymore except for with some huge compromises. The 3.7 setup is just better in all regards, and also suits the intended purpose of this build better.

@Ratsneve
Hey, i'll just go through all the questions one by one.

1. As you guessed already, the stash is league-wide and its items can't be accessed from other leagues. However, temp league stashes do get merged into their parent league at the end.

2. Will get to this in question #8.

3. Yes it's possible, that's one of the aspects i've designed this build around. To prove it further, i've leveled an older, weaker version to 100 and done all content with ease in SSF Incursion league.

4. Shouldn't be an issue, you can still access all the passive trees here in the guide.

5. A few leveling uniques, namely Tabula Rasa, Goldrim and Wanderlust can last you into maps, everything else should be kept updated as you find upgrades with focus on capping resistances and getting some life. The Creafting Bench helps with that for very low investment. It's also all laid out in the Leveling Section.

Once at maps, check out the indepth Flasks-, Jewels- and Gear Sections, they should be easy to follow. Don't neglect any of that, they're all part of making a good build work properly. Especially Flasks, which unlike to any other ARPG i've played give lots of buffs and sustain in this game to the point that it's balanced around using them.

6. No, unless you slack with the above. Generally speaking you shouldn't have a hard time, the build is not very demanding on gear and SSF aside, extremely cheap to put together this league. Only thing it's not made for is safely delving beyond depth 1k, which is irrelevant for 99.9% of the playerbase and the few who care will roll specific builds for that anyway.

7. You need some Str and Dex for Support Gems anyway, the passive tree is laid out to cover that tho. Any missing attribute can be covered through amulet implicits if needed. Getting more Str doesn't hurt since it gives flat life, Dex doesn't help as much.

8. It's possible but won't turn into a good Fireball build, since this build isn't designed around that skill. A quick search brought up this Fireball build which looks pretty solid and not difficult to gear.

9. Answered in question #1.

@Chaplin1108
You're more than ready for Uber Elder, just switch to Kaom's Roots and the upgraded Arakaali/Ryslatha Pantheons for the fight. If you're not capped with the boot switch, you could cover that with a jewel or even better, get a helmet base with "30% reduced Lightning Warp Duration" and try to craft it to cover resistances and some life/mana. I'd also recommend to use a Quartz Flask instead of Rotgut.

For the fight itself, try to keep an eye on both and find a rhytm between casting and moving away from their skills. Kill any adds they spawn and try to pop bubbles somewhere around the edge. When Elder does one of his expanding novas, try to stay in the outer ring for a bit just in case one of them decides to do a slam, which you couldn't avoid in the inner circle. Good luck with the fight!
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the response! I was just worried since I am literally just going with whatever gear or gems I had in my inventory that I gathered along while mapping with my necromancer (it's how I was encouraged to play Arc witch). I'm familiar enough with the fight so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out as Arc Witch. As for the flasks no worries I just run with this set up for mapping, since rotgut works great when I just want to clear the map in roughly a minute or two.
Последняя редакция: Ratsneve. Время: 21 авг. 2019 г., 2:44:00
I am having a lot of fun with this build! =)

I have a question... is this helm good enough to try 4 blue sockets to use the orb of storms setup?

In that case... which is the best way to achieve it?

Thanks!
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
Hi!

How do you sustain the mana with Arc at 132 cost per cast? :/
"
xerxis_esp написал:
I am having a lot of fun with this build! =)

I have a question... is this helm good enough to try 4 blue sockets to use the orb of storms setup?

In that case... which is the best way to achieve it?

Thanks!

It's got 4 good mods and the best enchantment for this build, so I would say it's worth the cost of coloring the sockets. You'll most likely need a lot of chromatic orbs or jeweller's orbs to accomplish this. Unless you're prepared to part with 800+ chromatic orbs, the most economical way is probably the socket number trick.

Take out all the gems and put it in your crafting bench and craft it to have 2 sockets. It will keep the current colors of the first two, which are already blue. Then craft a third socket on it. If it's not blue, craft it back down to 2 sockets and try again until you roll a third blue socket. Once you have 3 blue sockets, craft it to have 4 sockets. Keep alternating between 3 and 4 sockets until the fourth one is blue. It can take a number of tries to find success!

You can balance the cost a bit by first spending 125 chromatics to craft 3 blue sockets and then alternating between rolling 3 sockets to 4 sockets (jeweller's) and rolling 3 blue sockets (chromatics). I believe the method that uses jeweller's is cheaper on average.

If that doesn't make sense, Google it or let me know and I'll try to clarify.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 2 авг. 2019 г., 13:31:09
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

It's got 4 good mods and the best enchantment for this build, so I would say it's worth the cost of coloring the sockets. You'll most likely need a lot of chromatic orbs or jeweller's orbs to accomplish this. Unless you're prepared to part with 800+ chromatic orbs, the most economical way is probably the socket number trick.

Take out all the gems and put it in your crafting bench and craft it to have 2 sockets. It will keep the current colors of the first two, which are already blue. Then craft a third socket on it. If it's not blue, craft it back down to 2 sockets and try again until you roll a third blue socket. Once you have 3 blue sockets, craft it to have 4 sockets. Keep alternating between 3 and 4 sockets until the fourth one is blue. It can take a number of tries to find success!

You can balance the cost a bit by first spending 125 chromatics to craft 3 blue sockets and then alternating between rolling 3 sockets to 4 sockets (jeweller's) and rolling 3 blue sockets (chromatics). I believe the method that uses jeweller's is cheaper on average.

Thank you so much Worder! It was perfect and i didn't know that trick. Maybe I had some luck, but it just cost me ~70 jewellers (and 0 chromatic) to get the 4blue sockets!

I'm very happy with the helmet because it probably will be my final item in that position (since I should upgrade a lot of other items before it)

Ty again
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
Efficacy or Hypothermia? I see Enki using Efficacy on his character, but advised Hypothermia on his guide =/
"
xerxis_esp написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Thank you so much Worder! It was perfect and i didn't know that trick. Maybe I had some luck, but it just cost me ~70 jewellers (and 0 chromatic) to get the 4blue sockets!

I'm very happy with the helmet because it probably will be my final item in that position (since I should upgrade a lot of other items before it)

Ty again

Absolutely glad I could help! I just learned about that trick this league and it's saved me loads of precious chromatics coloring those stubborn basetypes!

Yeah, I got a pretty decent helm with the enchantment for a steal (20 chaos) at the very beginning of the league and haven't bothered to try to find anything better, so I hear you.

Happy hunting! :D
"
Fuuchouin1 написал:
Efficacy or Hypothermia? I see Enki using Efficacy on his character, but advised Hypothermia on his guide =/

Read the last few pages of this thread. Enki specifically addresses this question.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация