Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

how deep in delve could you guys go with this build so far?
I’m not making a lot of progression at the moment. Could a kind soul have look at my gear and give me some pointers towards where I could get the cheapest upgrade? I’m having real issues with staying alive.

Please help!
"
cherrychap- написал:
I’m not making a lot of progression at the moment. Could a kind soul have look at my gear and give me some pointers towards where I could get the cheapest upgrade? I’m having real issues with staying alive.

Please help!

There's a lot you can do here.

1. You need to get an Inpulsa's ASAP. Even a 5L will improve survivability over the 6L you're wearing.

2. Replace the unique belt with a Stygian Vise with life and resistances.

3. Replace the ring with one that has Assassin's Mark, life, and resistances.

4. Replace Oskarm with rare gloves that have life and resistances (and faster casting, if possible).

(Ideally you can also get some Mana on 1-2 of the above items.)

5. Replace your wand with a better one, then your shield with a better wand.

Here's a very rudimentary search you can use to find decent wands: http://poe.trade/search/tamosihamoutoy

Find one that has at least 3 desirable explicits and an open slot for crafting.

I think you can do all of the above for not too much currency.
"
Yes, this should work for spells. Tooltip damage never reflects resistance penetration, so you not seeing it there is no surprise. I'm not sure why it wouldn't show in PoB unless you don't have the aura turned on for the calculations. But there's no reason it shouldn't actually work in-game.

thats the thing. it is not even shown in pob. if its fire/lightning/cold penetration then its shown in damage calculation but not this. this made me doubt on whether it do increase my spell damage while affected by zealotry..hmm weird
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
cherrychap- написал:

Please help!

1. You need to get an Inpulsa's ASAP. Even a 5L will improve survivability over the 6L you're wearing.

4. Replace Oskarm with rare gloves that have life and resistances (and faster casting, if possible).

Here's a very rudimentary search you can use to find decent wands: http://poe.trade/search/tamosihamoutoy

Thank you so much!

A couple of questions, i already have 75% res of each(except for chaos) what should I strive for?

I will do the rest as soon as I get some more currency. Trade on PS4 is crazy expensive
"
cherrychap- написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
cherrychap- написал:

Please help!

Thank you so much!

A couple of questions, i already have 75% res of each(except for chaos) what should I strive for?

I will do the rest as soon as I get some more currency. Trade on PS4 is crazy expensive

My pleasure! Yeah, from what I understand, the PS4 realm's economy is totally fucked. It's so much more difficult to take this build to the next level without easy access to stuff that's difficult to find in-game, especially Inpulsa's.

75% elemental resistances is usually fine, unless you're in a map with elemental weakness and/or up against a boss with elemental penetration. I suggested it on your gear because I knew you would lose some resistances when replacing your body armor and that a Shaper ring with Assassin's Mark is likely to have less total resistance than the ring you'd be replacing. Also, you ideally don't want to rely on your boots for resistances, so you want to be preemptive about making sure that you're not reliant on them to cap your resistances.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 7 авг. 2019 г., 16:40:50
"
RoyZto написал:
"
Yes, this should work for spells. Tooltip damage never reflects resistance penetration, so you not seeing it there is no surprise. I'm not sure why it wouldn't show in PoB unless you don't have the aura turned on for the calculations. But there's no reason it shouldn't actually work in-game.

thats the thing. it is not even shown in pob. if its fire/lightning/cold penetration then its shown in damage calculation but not this. this made me doubt on whether it do increase my spell damage while affected by zealotry..hmm weird

My guess would be that the critical strikes part of the mod is an important difference--it's not global like the lightning penetration mod we want on weapons, but conditional, rather. Yes, PoB could theoretically roll that into the overall DPS it gives you, but it could also accurately account for our extra damage from shocks with that total, yet it doesn't. It's incredibly inclusive, but not absolutely comprehensive.

Did you test your physical attack damage DPS in PoB with and without the WE? Assuming you have any elemental damage whatsoever added to your attacks, there should be at least a slight difference if PoB is indeed able to account for the WE in its calculations. My guess is that you won't find any change there, either.

I seriously think it should work with this build. I think PoB just isn't capable at present of including it in its calculations.

Are those mods good for someone? Can it be sold?
Or I can safely wipe them and get back to crafting?
Should I use a six link socket rasa or a 5 socket impulsa broken heart and if so which gem should I sacrifice
"
zakee110 написал:
Should I use a six link socket rasa or a 5 socket impulsa broken heart and if so which gem should I sacrifice

That question was answered by WorderMostFoul in the last page of the thread. 5L Inpulsa is much better than Tabula Rasa, and you should sacrifice Unleash
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация