Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Wanna say it was pretty cheap and easy to craft weapon from Topotante`s Hook base.
Otherwise buying dozens of fossils and resonators takes to much time, trade is the weakest part of the game.
Now I want to upgrade my Helm/Boots/Gloves, but not sure how to do it without breaking my resistance.
Последняя редакция: PaulMarch. Время: 3 авг. 2019 г., 9:46:48
Nevermind, I found a decent helmet for a good price.
Hi.

How did you proceed when you crafted your tiger hooks?

Damage Penetrates #% Lightning Resistance is only possible by using a metallic fossil (if i understood correctly), but did you combine it with some other fossil(s)? (In order to end up with as few modifiers as possible other than the lightning penetrate mod).
Hi all,

I have queries regarding watcher's eye "critical strike penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistance while affected by zealotry" buff.

The increased in damage its not shown anywhere in POB or in-game stats. so was wondering if it works for spells

"
RoyZto написал:
Hi all,

I have queries regarding watcher's eye "critical strike penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistance while affected by zealotry" buff.

The increased in damage its not shown anywhere in POB or in-game stats. so was wondering if it works for spells

Yes, this should work for spells. Tooltip damage never reflects resistance penetration, so you not seeing it there is no surprise. I'm not sure why it wouldn't show in PoB unless you don't have the aura turned on for the calculations. But there's no reason it shouldn't actually work in-game.
"
cddr написал:
Hi.

How did you proceed when you crafted your tiger hooks?

Damage Penetrates #% Lightning Resistance is only possible by using a metallic fossil (if i understood correctly), but did you combine it with some other fossil(s)? (In order to end up with as few modifiers as possible other than the lightning penetrate mod).

There's a crafting miniguide at the end of the OP that tells you exactly how to get the desired mods.
Could you perhaps show me your current setup, because I dont nearly have the damage that you have lol
Can someone tell me if a 5 link Inpulsa would be superior to a 6 link tabula as far as improving my dps? I can afford a 5 link inpulsa at this time, but I will lose a gem in doing so, since it's a 5 link... Thanks
"
Mentoya написал:
Can someone tell me if a 5 link Inpulsa would be superior to a 6 link tabula as far as improving my dps? I can afford a 5 link inpulsa at this time, but I will lose a gem in doing so, since it's a 5 link... Thanks

Yes, the 5L Inpulsa's is definitely better than a Tabula. Drop Unleash, you don't need really need it once you have Inpulsa's.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

Yes, the 5L Inpulsa's is definitely better than a Tabula. Drop Unleash, you don't need really need it once you have Inpulsa's.

awesome! thanks Worder

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация