Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Cendrake написал:
@webas:
Скрытый текст
That's waaaaay to low mana. Hows that even possible?

I checked your characters. It's that Assassin, right? Well, some things are differently skilled, that probably makes you lose a little bit of mana (maybe ~200).

You have any other auras running, apart from Wrath in your Essence Worm? A lot of your gem slots are empty now, but I saw you have a Herald of Thunder and according to PoB you should have around 1500 mana. So what are you using that reserves mana? If I understand correctly, we're only supposed to use Wrath or Zealotry in the Essence Worm. So there shouldn't be any reserved mana.

Then there's your gear. You're still using a Tabby. If you want to do endgame content you'd be better off with a 6L rare or the Inpulsa at this point. A lot of your gear has no mana on it at all (gloves, ring, belt, amulet). That's probably another few hundred mana you're losing out there.

I usually ended up with ~5k life and 1.5-2k mana at around level 90, which is still kind of lowish, compared to what others managed. They simply had the better and way more expensive gear and could squeeze more out of it. It's all about min-maxing and how much you can invest.

The same goes for dps by the way. If you want to see the full potential of this build, you're gonna have to use the Inpulsa and have some multi-modded weapons etc. With what you have right now, I'd say forget about doing high tier maps, let alone Guardians/Shaper/Uber Elder.

First thing I'd do if I was you is upgrade that Tabby to some 6L or maybe even 5L rare that comes with some stats. If you can, get the Inpulsa. Find gloves and belt that also have some mana on em. That ring that gives you assassins mark and some res, but otherwise has nothing going for it... I don't know... doesn't seem optimal. That unique ammy and Atziri's Step give you a bunch of dodge chance, but my guess is that at this point you're probably better off with good rares.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt tho, because I'm not exactly a stellar player. It's just my take on what I've glanced over now.

Thanks, well.. my post was before using wave of conviction+blind+cwdt and without mind of the council and without cwdt+immortal call.

Atm ive got to say, mind of the council helm is insane. I would have died 50times, but with helmet im on full mana 2sec later. With any other helmet it be certain death.

I will not use herald of thunder. I learned quite a bit with this build, I know I can improve but endgame gear seems to be very hard to get.

even lvl1 precision gives 40% crit chance which im also happy with.
DPS is great so far.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
HI.

I wonder - is there any specific reason, why we use Lightning Warp as our movement skill?

If there is no...

Can i change the Lightning Warp setup (3 gem slots) into:
Flame Dash (i really like this one for moveing)
Zealorty aura (i think it's better for crit-arc than Wrath)
+ something defensive, like Fortify to link with Flame Dash

And ofc, after a one league break - THANKS TO ENKI!! For his amazing job, constantly improving, updating and supporting this build and his guid!
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
HI.

I wonder - is there any specific reason, why we use Lightning Warp as our movement skill?

If there is no...

Can i change the Lightning Warp setup (3 gem slots) into:
Flame Dash (i really like this one for moveing)
Zealorty aura (i think it's better for crit-arc than Wrath)
+ something defensive, like Fortify to link with Flame Dash

And ofc, after a one league break - THANKS TO ENKI!! For his amazing job, constantly improving, updating and supporting this build and his guid!

Flame dash cannot be linked with fortify. Whirling blades can, however you still need a teleport skill regardless, to cross terrains or else a few maps will be impossibly unpleasant to run. So that already takes up 3 gem slots. A defensive aura can be Flesh and Stone, Sand stance. This could free up Blind support from the cwdt armaggedon brand setup for Onslaught support for more damage and mobility.

Another niche gem is enduring cry for 3 endurance charges, including in boss fights while running around spamming Arc and OoS. 3 endurance charges generation, why not right? The 4 slots for movement skills from Enki setup can be broken down to flame dash, enduring cry, cwdt + cold snap for 3 frenzy charges in maps (but requires you take dmg to trigger cold snap). The build can have 9 charges of 3 different types up at the same time.

Not to mention cwdt immortal call can consume 3 endurance charges to grant you about 30% less elemental dmg taken and 66% less physical damage taken for about 2 seconds. Aside from life leech and es leech from Soul Thief notable to protecy mana and MoM, coupled with 2 dodge keystones, and if you're able to get up to 7k total life, quartz flask and Vaal grace (if there is a gem slot), this build has a decent amount of defense.

If you choose to run Eldritch Battery with MoM you can have 3 auras - flesh and Stone, wrath/zealotry and clarity.
A filthy casual
Yeah, i though so about spell echo xD I h8 it becouse it locks you in place for 0.5-0.7 sec, annoying :D
One more thing, is it ok to ditch teleport and support gems for it, and put Flame Dash, Conductivity and CwDt, and take with oils Whisper of Doom?
"
kokorolee написал:
Yeah, i though so about spell echo xD I h8 it becouse it locks you in place for 0.5-0.7 sec, annoying :D
One more thing, is it ok to ditch teleport and support gems for it, and put Flame Dash, Conductivity and CwDt, and take with oils Whisper of Doom?

If you want to make use of 2 curses as maximum number, then I don't think cwdt conductivity is a good setup. This is because you have to take dmg to activate it and in some cases it is dangerous to do so against bosses or rippy maps. So blasphemy and conductivity would have it up at all time, but this reserves 35% Mana so very hard to fit in. While this curse is a good choice, I think assassin's mark is still the strongest one as the build invests in critical strike chance and multiplier. There is an amulet with 100% reduced Mana reservation for conductivity so you might wanna try that. If you want to run up to 3 auras you are forced to go EB to keep MoM effect.
A filthy casual
"
If you want to make use of 2 curses as maximum number, then I don't think cwdt conductivity is a good setup. This is because you have to take dmg to activate it and in some cases it is dangerous to do so against bosses or rippy maps. So blasphemy and conductivity would have it up at all time, but this reserves 35% Mana so very hard to fit in. While this curse is a good choice, I think assassin's mark is still the strongest one as the build invests in critical strike chance and multiplier. There is an amulet with 100% reduced Mana reservation for conductivity so you might wanna try that. If you want to run up to 3 auras you are forced to go EB to keep MoM effect.

Ty for answer! Yeah, that sound good. I still dont like ligh. warp, so ill try what u said, or something else xD
@subcutan
Don't have the old version anymore. EB takes more investment to get similar hitpool and damage, and still has two big disadvantages in losing dodge and forcing us into needing certain gearpieces. It just doesn't fit the intended purpose and direction of this build at all.

The amount of evasion you can get without compromising more important affixes barely makes a difference. You'd gain roughly 10% evade chance with T1 Evasion bases, against blinded enemies it's only +5% compared to wearing no evasion pieces. If you have the currency to craft this very specific gear then go ahead, but it's not going to do enough to be worth it.

@FinestBlue
Work on your flasks and replace the Skull Eye ring with Essence Worm and your amulet with a life+ crit multi one. Also get jewel sockets asap for more life.

@PaulMarch
Can't see that anywhere, is your PoB updated?

@BlueBZS
It's probably the best damage option. I'll work on a list of all anointed passives tomorrow.

@Sail686
Nope, that enchant exists for all damaging skills and in most cases it's pretty underwhelming, since it's just additive with all other increased damage sources.

@webas
5.1k + 2.3k in Standard, 4k + 1.9k in Hardcore Blight. Your low life- and manapools come down to some of the choices you made.

@Kittentheboss
I personally didn't like their unreliability and huge cooldown. They were pretty much only ever useful against stationary bosses.

@Zeratul_PL
It's the best movement ability without any restrictions or cooldowns. It's too easy to run out of Flame Dash charges and then it's absolutely terrible, especially if you had to backtrack because of an Abyss, Legion, Blight or whatever else. The other skills either have the same issue or are too slow without lots of investment just for that specific movement skill, and gates you into using specific weapons, something I don't want in this build any longer.

@Hologram_o
Gotta have to correct you there, LW is only a 3L now. Clarity would make no sense with EB, guess you mean Discipline. Speaking of EB, the payoff is not worth it for this build as mentioned in a reply above.

@kokorolee
Casting animation speeds up once you get more cast speed, it's not really an issue later on. Damage is not an issue for this build, so i'd rather go with CwDt + Enfeeble if you really can live with Flame Dash. Just keep in mind that bosses have large less curse effect modifiers, and hexproof is a pretty common mapmod.

-----------

After playing around with the current setup in both Standard and Hardcore Blight for a while, I can confidently say that mana sustain is not an issue at all. While the mana flask takes up a flask slot, it opened up a Watcher's Eye affix slot which is more consistent damage in longer fights and with Essence Extraction and an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask it's pretty much impossible to ever run out of mana flask charges. Another perk is that it's available on demand, which is where both mana leech and EB struggled, best example being Chimera's smoke phase.

I've added some videos of the current setup. Infact it works so well that I didn't even notice that i've been doing all this endgame stuff without Immortal Call because of a lack of chroms.
twitch.tv/enki91

Thanks for the reply!

I was wondering if someone could look at my stuff and offer suggestions? I would really appreciate it!
In Act 6 of the Full Leveling section, the setup for cwdt/wave of conviction/blind shows the lock level for wave as 9. The correct level is 7. The gem setup section has it correct, only the leveling section is wrong.

Thanks for the guide, this is my goto build every league.
Hi awesome work. I'm trying to follow and learn everything in the guide but i'm noob to the game. Is Herald of thunder bad or negative for our build? Thanks for the work

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация