Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Is it bad if I use hybrid hallowed flask and not pure mana? I havent decided on flask setup yet.

FEW TIPS FROM ME:

1.Other flaska all have surgeons for it and I feel thats superior because it fills up quickly.

2.precision gives ~3% crit at lvl1.

3. Running clarity at lvl1 is insane value with watchers eye 10% damage taken from mana before life!

4. Enfeeble on hit gloves is BiS.

Having assasin mark on ring is good but great only with whispers of doom second curse oil on amulet which is expensive at the moment.

5. Assassin is strong with its ascendancy..! Im not with witch but I enjoy this build.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
What was your criteria for rating the Amulet enchants from "best" to "worst" ?
Soul of steel I kinda understand because of the defensive stats, what about the DPS ones? Straight POB comparison shows completely different results for me.
i am just wondering, why you didn't pick Constitution and Doom node as option?
is soul of steel better than raw life?
thanks in advance
"
@Sail686: I think Elemenancer could be a seriously good option with a +2 Spell Gem Level staff, that would allow to link four different golem gems with Meat Shield and either Empower or CwDt while still keeping a 6L Arc.

Instead of giving up Beacon of Ruin, i'd rather give up Paragon of Calimity and use a leech amulet. Of course not an option for everyone, but pretty interesting and worth looking into.

Gonna take a deeper look into anointments tomorrow or monday, and add them all to the amulet part of gear section.

Anybody tried that yet?Plus prmordials(?)
@BlueBZS
I'd switch the flask mods a bit. Staunching on your Life Flask and Warding on any duration flask, and definitely Enduring on your Mana Flask.

Also switch Controlled Destruction with Inc Crit Strikes and try to upgrade weapons to something more spellcrit-heavy, that will give you more consistent damage and shock procs.

@Nareese
Thank you, fixed!

@retrolo
It's not that bad during the early acts, later on it just eats up too much of our hitpool to be worth it, especially when wearing an Essence Worm.

@webas
I appreciate the suggestions, but honestly most of them only for you because you're Assassin. Elementalist has a much harder time to raise a 5% basecrit spells crit chance, and also no passive power charge generation. Clarity and Precision are both things that everyone is free to use if they have the right Watcher's Eye.

@dizika
Overall strength and synergy with this build in all situations, i've left out any economic aspects. Static Blows is straight up the strongest consistent damage increase at around 8%, Disciple of the Slaughter goes up to 18.6% but only when all charges are up, which is not a given at most fights where you actually need the extra damage. The other nodes with DPS aspects are pretty close together with exception of Aqueous Accelerant, so i've ranked them by their other benefits.

@darkson1
Didn't wanna bloat the list too much so i've had to decide for just one life node. In the end it came down to ~100 additional life or ~80 additional life regen and decided for the latter.

Whispers of Doom surely is strong but also too inconsistent, atleast for this build. We can't just run the curse on Blasphemy without giving more up than we gain, so curse uptime is already the first issue. Next is curse effectiveness, bosses inherently have a less curse effect multiplier and reduced curse effect/hexproof are pretty common mapmods. So all things considered, Soul of Steel or Static Blows give more, and that more consistently.

@konop88
Probably still too expensive to try at this point, the Spell Gem Level affix is very rare in my experience.
twitch.tv/enki91
thanks a lot!
Thanks for the answer Enki, so rather go for movement-skill improvement on helmet :)

Divine Judgement any good as anointment or outpowered by static blows?
"
Sail686 написал:
Thanks for the answer Enki, so rather go for movement-skill improvement on helmet :)

Divine Judgement any good as anointment or outpowered by static blows?

Static Blows is better, ~5% vs ~8% damage increase.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:

@webas
I appreciate the suggestions, but honestly most of them only for you because you're Assassin. Elementalist has a much harder time to raise a 5% basecrit spells crit chance, and also no passive power charge generation. Clarity and Precision are both things that everyone is free to use if they have the right Watcher's Eye.

Thats how I choose builds. I find awesome build like this and only then try to choose class and ascendancies. You might want to include few pointers since its hard to pick between ascendant, assasin, witch.

For example id like to have this build as uber elder farmer and Im not even sure what class is easiest for this task.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I may try it with Agnerod North staff - if i can get extra 50 str...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация