Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 написал:
@Merneith: You can simply get more out of jewels for the same amount of points.

Ok. Thanks for your time.
Hello,

I am enjoying this build, but I'm pretty terrible at know what I should be doing next with it. Any chance you could lend me some help?

Profile Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Arkaon/

Character name: ArcCastingWhore

I did this build in HC till 75 untill something I have no idea what just one shot me. Very fast clearing but I always felt on the edge as if something was about to rip me any second. I spent about 2x on it mainly on the call of the brotherhood and a tabula.
I dont see the curse on hit setup trigger at all. No Warlord's Mark, no Herald Of Thunder is triggering. Am I missing something? Normaly, they should be triggered whenever I hit an enemy, right? I know that it doesnt do AOE anymore, but only the hit monster, but still, I have never seen the curses be activated.

EDIT: I was helped ingame by someone who read my post here.
It was due to my stupidity that it didnt work. I was missing that I have to cast HOT myself. Shame on me for that.
Последняя редакция: Kreatief. Время: 10 янв. 2016 г., 6:37:42
@mlande14: Yeah, those two flasks will do the most for you now. After that look for a LV21 Arc.
Your sceptres could need cast speed, but they're so good, i'd probably not replace them.

@Arkaon: Your amulet has the most upgrade potential, life + crit multi + mana regen should be rather cheap to get. Switch your helmet to Three Dragons until you can afford a CotB. Chaos spam, or scour then alt your chest for an 80+ life roll and regal/master mod missing ressitances. Your wands could need an upgrade too, look for 10% cast speed and 80% spellcrit chance minimum. Switch your sanctified life flask with a hybrid flask and Doedre's Elixir with a toapz flask for reflect.

@exilebroski: That's very unfortunate. I assume it was either reflect or some heavy phys hitting Act4 mob. With Tabula you really need to have good uptime on your Granite to avoid that, for HC i would rather go with a CoD even if it's not 6L.

@Kreatief: Yeah, it's the lightning bolts of HoT that apply the curse, or for HoI the explosion after shattering an enemy.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
@mlande14: Yeah, those two flasks will do the most for you now. After that look for a LV21 Arc.
Your sceptres could need cast speed, but they're so good, i'd probably not replace them.

Yea I picked up a vinktars and it is working wonders. I have never had a taste of hate so I guess I will work towards that and the arc. After that just quality gems I suppose? I got these sceptres for 15 chaos and 3 chaos. Lucky I guess.
"
Monkeyface написал:

By using the chaos recipe you can easy farm ~0,5 exalt per hour. So 4 hours farming for the ring.

0,5 exalt per hour? This looks like a dream to me.
How/where are you farming?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kodapa2567/characters/Kodapa
This is my character.
Decided to level this build again, this time in tali. Got some pretty lucky drops and I have to say things are looking nice right now.

My gear so far:
Скрытый текст

Managed to chance a Void Battery (!!!) and made about 120 chaos this league, plus a lucky ex drop for my cotb. Currently spent ~475 chromes on my 5l lightning coil, no dice so far. Don't know how I'm gonna cap resists once I'm able to use the coil though haha.
Последняя редакция: Vaaroth. Время: 11 янв. 2016 г., 2:45:29
Hello everyone,

I'm new to arc and I decide to follow this build yesterday. I took an old lvl 81 witch char (playing in std) and reroll her.

I've managed to get some stuff to start here it is :

For the moment I'm farming dried lake to lvl my arc gem (currently lvl15).
Got 2 questions for the arc veterans :

- Is my stuff correct ? I've bought all of the stuff quite cheap, less than 5c for a piece besides COTB. My next upgrade will be the chest, triyng to 6L my lighning coil

- Between :

What to choose ?

My tooltip shows 1,5k DPS more with the doryani's. But the dagger got way more crit ... For the moment I suppose that the tooltip is wrong, so I use the dagger. Am I right ?

Thanks for you answers.

Hey, just wanted to say a quick thanks for this guide. I've followed a good majority of it and am having loads of fun with it.

I decided to use 2 Void battery myself, with 9 power charges. Also using the Blood Dance so I can casually gain my frenzy charges. I could use blood rage instead for a dps increase, but my dps is high enough without it.

Also decided to use a Cloak of Defiance as my overall for a nice mana regen boost, and also it frees up a skill point slot with mind over matter.

Currently level 81, I get ~38k dps with 9 power charges and 3 frenzy charges, and about 50k dps when I pop Vaal Haste and Atziri's Promise.

Lots of fun overall!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация