Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Скрытый текст
"
Etralis написал:
Thanks! You're right, i found the part in the guide.

One more question: Enki's standard char is using all 4 golems instead of 3 golems +meat shield.

What is the better option and how could i use 4 golems at once (in case that is the better option)?

edit:

Enki, is there a chance you could write a short summary with the modifications of this build for standard league?
Would be awesome and really appreciated! :)

Maybe you want to look at my char "Subkutana". I am also playing a Selfcast Arc Elementalist Level 95 in Standard, but it differs from Enkis Version.

Its a lot about phys dmg reduction. But, just check it yourself. Its optimized in detail.

I killed uber elder a couple of times with it.
Последняя редакция: subcutan. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 6:37:26
"
subcutan написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Etralis написал:
Thanks! You're right, i found the part in the guide.

One more question: Enki's standard char is using all 4 golems instead of 3 golems +meat shield.

What is the better option and how could i use 4 golems at once (in case that is the better option)?

edit:

Enki, is there a chance you could write a short summary with the modifications of this build for standard league?
Would be awesome and really appreciated! :)

Maybe you want to look at my char "Subkutana". I am also playing a Selfcast Arc Elementalist Level 95 in Standard, but it differs from Enkis Version.

Its a lot about phys dmg reduction. But, just check it yourself. Its optimized in detail.

I killed uber elder a couple of times with it.

Thank you!
But, that doesnt really make it easier since now i have to decide which build to follow. Also your build (obviously) doesn't come with the detailed explanations this guide offers...

Right now i switched the skill tree + pantheon and gem-setup as written here in the guide but still using more or less my old item setup (it worked pretty well in delve league).
I tried Tier 15/16 maps today. The damage is enough! But i die alot to bosses.
Anyone minds taking a look at my char and giving me some ideas where to start to get this more tanky without losing too much damage?

Would be really apreacheated! (please keep in mind im in standard!)

Beside that, are there any guides focused on standard league?
@Pjey

You could put one into the witch jewel socket and spec two points into Mystic Bulwark, all other slots would take too much investment to make it work.

@RemmehKube

Simply use another weapon in your offhand, only thing to keep in mind here is that wands can only be coupled with wands, all other 1h weapons work with each other.

@Etralis

Basically, ignore any changes on my standard char, I often use it to quickly test potential changes before planning more around them.

Chaos Golem instead of Flame Golem, Oskarm and the correct Flask Setup will be impactful changes, i'd also recommend getting a more crit-based amulet.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
@Etralis
Basically, ignore any changes on my standard char, I often use it to quickly test potential changes before planning more around them.

Chaos Golem instead of Flame Golem, Oskarm and the correct Flask Setup will be impactful changes, i'd also recommend getting a more crit-based amulet.

Thank you very much!

I followed those changes (except the amulet cuz i dont feel like i am missing (crit)dmg at the moment, but i will keep that in mind).
What crit chance and multiplier are we aiming for btw?

I also changed my ring setup (trying to sell that elder essence worm for some exalts now) and i still dont really feel like i miss the DPS (from mark of the shaper).

But I still die easily to some bosses.
Might be my positioning and flask usage - im working on that!

Would you mind taking another look at my char to maybe find further advice on how to make my char more tanky?

Thanks in advance!!! :)
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 20 нояб. 2019 г., 15:33:35
Just tried my first delve King (@delve lvl 272) and i cant stand him for more than a few seconds :(

I really wonder how to become so much more tanky!?

edit: just realized i hadnt set my pantheon up correctly. That helps (but only) a bit!
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 21 нояб. 2019 г., 14:22:37
"
Etralis написал:
Just tried my first delve King (@delve lvl 272) and i cant stand him for more than a few seconds :(

I really wonder how to become so much more tanky!?

edit: just realized i hadnt set my pantheon up correctly. That helps (but only) a bit!

It's likely that you've got to just learn the mechanics of the fight. Watch a YouTube guide--that should help!
I picked up Dual VB yesterday! Got me thinking, how should i change the level 90 skill tree in this bulild in order to get the most out of these two babies? What changes should i do?

Kind regards
Pjey, love this bulld :). So good!
Sorry find the way reading.... sorry
don't know how to delete a post

------------------
Hi
first Thank you so much for such a detailed build.
it definitely help new player, or returning playing to get into it.
I have probably the stupied question of all, but ok i need to ask.
you mention in the "Gem setup" :
"
After finishing the Eternal Lab, we spec into Liege of the Primordial, which enables us to summon a third golem

This make me think that before the eternal lab I should be able to summon 2 golem at the same time, which I can't.
is there anything i've missed to summon 2 at the same time?
Thank you !
Ronsy

----------------------------------------
Последняя редакция: Ronsy. Время: 7 дек. 2019 г., 4:56:23
Hey, I was just wondering, I know that Liege of the primordial gives the third golem but where does the 2nd golem come from?
Sorry, I found it! I accidentally skipped past golem commander on the skill tree and hadn't noticed! Thanks for all your hard work!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация