Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 написал:
Patience everyone, I woke up like an hour ago. Going to wait for LocalIdentity's PoB fork to update for a few final touches and then slowly update the guide.

Take my Energy.... ALL OF IT.
Want to start new leage with this build, but i have 1 question. Can anyone expplain me how to build power charges in this build without orb of stroms setup(on clearing)? Watched video and checked poebuilder, but still cant understand how.
In case you are curious, here is a visual representation of pre-nerfed / nerfed / buffed range.

Source is u/PlutusPleion on reddit (here)
"
Enki91 написал:
Patience everyone, I woke up like an hour ago. Going to wait for LocalIdentity's PoB fork to update for a few final touches and then slowly update the guide.

Considering all elemental resist buffs on mobs and non-damage ailments rework maybe its time for us to use herands by dropping Shaper of Desolation and taking Mastermind of Discord?
Последняя редакция: Kutosh. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 6:08:10
"
In case you are curious, here is a visual representation of pre-nerfed / nerfed / buffed range.

Thanks for that nice graphic! I was just about to look that up.
Open image in another tab for full size
Последняя редакция: AethGorr. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 10:12:15
"
Enki91 написал:

Lass dir alle Zeit der Welt. Hauptsache es wird gut und daran das es gut wird hab ich keinen Zweifel. Dank dir für die Mühe! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Gonna play this build in next league can't wait to see the updated version ! GL on that and keep the good work !

Big up from France ! :D
I can't see pastebin. Should I wait for new patch?
is there an option to fit in a totem 4l for bossing?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация