Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@macchioni: It could work, but would imo be too much of a hassle and just slow you down.
Better for builds that take all the duration nodes.

@Legedric: The questions you gotta ask yourself are: can you buy other important upgrades with the 3ex, and can you afford to potentially lose the 3ex with no results?

@partyboy79: Both crits (global and spell) work properly for us, it's just that doryani's still has alot more ele damage and cast speed, which results in the superior tooltip.

@Lingonn: Gear looks good. Do you have a Vinktars and Taste of Hate already? If not, get those first, then start looking for weapons and amulet. You could also get a bit more life out of your belt slot. The rest doesn't need to be changed.

@Vaaroth: Damn, that's unfortunate! Makes me not even want to mention how many it took for me.
GL, hope you can get the right colours soon!

@lemilo: Dual dagger is more crit on sheet, but dagger + sceptre can yield way more cast speed, which will result in the same amount of crits per second, if not more.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 13 янв. 2016 г., 11:27:14

5 off and 4k chromes later...

I really wish I waited and bought a 6l instead, would've had 4b1g1r sooner but it is done.

Now... what should I save up for next?
Скрытый текст
So, for level 21 arc. Do you recommend just buying it (listed 2 ex on TSC) or buying level 20s for around 20c and vaaling? I bought around 6 level 20s so far and bricked all of them.
Im at level 90 atm, looking for advice where to go next, maybe Maligaro's Virtuosity or 6L with life leech or better weapons?

tks in advance

My Gear:
Скрытый текст

4,5K life + 800 ES
Последняя редакция: dffalt84. Время: 13 янв. 2016 г., 18:57:22
Hey,

I really enjoy this build, always liked Arc a lot and it seems in a good spot right now!
I skipped the last two leagues and just started a few days ago again and playing a bit on standard in my sparetime - could you look through my gear and tell me what I should focus next on?

Gear:
Скрытый текст

My 3 jewels are:

Without any power charges:

Spell Critical Strike Chance 25.55%
Spell Critical Strike Multi 363%

Regards

morfer =)
Последняя редакция: morfer. Время: 14 янв. 2016 г., 5:16:07
@Vaaroth: You could look out for new boots, belt, amulet and ring, definitely want more life on those slots. After that either Taste of Hate, Lv21 Arc or some good jewels.

@mlande14: You don't seem very lucky, i'd just go and buy a Lv21 gem.

@dffalt84: New weapons, amulet, ring and then a 6L.

@morfer: Hey there. You could probably get a more offensive amulet and more life from ring.
Doryanis are good for the start, but you should look out for weapons with more crit and cast speed. After that, get a Vinktar Flask, Taste of Hate and/or a Lv21 Arc.
twitch.tv/enki91
Just got my 6 link today. Im thinking of replacing the power charge on crit gem with life leech, and switching warlords mark out for assasins mark. Any thoughts on that?

Life leech + Assasins Mark

or

PCoC + Warlords Mark
@Jugles: Both have their pros and cons. Life Leech + Ass Mark would give you constant life leech and some extra damage, but less consistency with power charges on many bosses where you need the damage the most.
PCoC + Warlord's Mark is more reliable on power charge uptime in all situations plus giving endurance charges for higher Immortal Call duration. You'll also gain life and mana leech (don't undervalue the latter) but it requires a kill, or taking out CoH and selfcast curse.

IMO, especially since the introduction of Vessel of Vinktar, PCoC + Warlords is far superior.
twitch.tv/enki91
Woohoo! Level 90 in Talisman now!

Character Sheet

Gear

Managed to get more life on my gear, the amulet could be better but it was all I could afford at the time that would let me level my cold pen to 20.
What type of Vinktar would you prefer? Adding lightning damage to spells? Lightning pen? Or the phys to lightning defensive version?

Oh and the game is driving me nuts... still running boring T4/5 maps with 86 now barely advancing as only T2-4 maps keep dropping...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация