Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Akiass
I only got a SSF-optimized edit of Neversinks filter, would not recommend to use it in trade leagues but you can find the link with the !filter command on my stream.

@CapChaos
Most of the items have no specific drop location.

@TheChosenOne_
Endgame stuff seems to have gotten massive life buffs, so we'll have to see.

@Jandrohg
Pretty much yeah, even tho it's the "same build" there's still massive differences between different versions. This time I took a bigger risk and completely remade the entire thing for cost reduction and better progression.

@AlexFulgor
Atleast not for this setup. We need atleast a 5L for the golems to work properly, also i've just wanted to make use of the possibilities that staves bring.

@sceiler
Surely your expectations may be warped from playing summoners during their prime league, but it's many things coming together. Many bosses got a significant buff, mostly stuff that we were used to being pushovers.

I'm putting in some optimizations for leveling later, the buffs were a bit higher than I had anticipated.

@Deminii
Haven't seen a list of the new modifiers yet.

@dualism04
Try a lower level Clarity until you have enough mana.

@DiamondBarJohn
Bosses are the same in SSF, so if anything they may be harder depending on your rng.

@TheRiot90
Just any spellcaster mods. You don't have to use it before you pick any staff nodes, i'm going to improve that part later.

@ararings
Huge opportunity cost, i've planned jewel sockets as life nodes in this build so rather use jewels with life + damage mods.

@Ejdzej
I've played around with the medium budget gear in Standard and it was fine. T16 Guardians are noticeably stronger, haven't tried Shaper yet but apparantly he has 4x the life + higher res now.

@LeftyEX
Yes. It's a good damage boost for low investment while leveling, crit needs much more investment to work which we just can't do that early on.

@Sagidu
Wish I could like comments here, totally agree with you.
twitch.tv/enki91
Anyone here know if Pledge of Hands is a significant upgrade to Agnerod West? Right now I'm running with a 5L Agnerod West and I need something to throw my Fusings on.

Would a 5L Pledge of Hands be greater then an Agnerod West or what's the case?
Cheers.
Hi, just one question regarding "Enigmatic Reach": what's its purpose, do you only have it for the cast speed? 11% cast speed just for 3 passive points seems like a waste to me, or does Arc benefit from increased area of effect as well?

Thank you in advance.
So guys, I got myself a 5l, using Increased crit instead of added lightning or inspiration currently and got myself an oskarm. This build at this point is starting to really get good.

How so? Well thanks to oskarm you just freaking permafreeze bosses. It works wonders, Metamorph doesn't feel like a danger at all anymore, even when I buff them up as much as possible. They just can't do anything except summon minions that also get frozen. Lol.
If you are playing Trade league, mark of submission is a wasted ring slot in my opinion, get yourself an oskarm. Shaper rings are expensive af anyway.
Any room for Spell Totem + Wave of Conviction in this to give even more damage on boss fights?
Guys, can't figure out why we use Herald of Ice and throw off Herald of Thunder when we have Three Dragons Mask. Herald of Ice in this case ignites enemies while Herald of Thunder freezes. So why do we need igniting?
Последняя редакция: AethGorr. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 6:54:50
"
AethGorr написал:
Guys, can't figure out why we use Herald of Ice and throw off Herald of Thunder when we have Three Dragons Mask. Herald of Ice in this case ignites enemies while Herald of Thunder freezes. So why do we need igniting?

Herald of Ice pops enemies. HoT doesn't.
"
NameMerken написал:
So guys, I got myself a 5l, using Increased crit instead of added lightning or inspiration currently and got myself an oskarm. This build at this point is starting to really get good.

How so? Well thanks to oskarm you just freaking permafreeze bosses. It works wonders, Metamorph doesn't feel like a danger at all anymore, even when I buff them up as much as possible. They just can't do anything except summon minions that also get frozen. Lol.
If you are playing Trade league, mark of submission is a wasted ring slot in my opinion, get yourself an oskarm. Shaper rings are expensive af anyway.

why oskarm? - only for assassin's mark? because critical strike chance is not working for arc
"
NameMerken написал:
"
AethGorr написал:

So i dismiss Herald of Thunder the Moment i got myself a three Dragon?
"
NameMerken написал:

Thank you. I thought Herald of Ice loses the ability to explode enemies when we have Three Dragons.
Последняя редакция: AethGorr. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 9:11:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация