Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
corranosgor написал:
"
NameMerken написал:
"
AethGorr написал:
Guys, can't figure out why we use Herald of Ice and throw off Herald of Thunder when we have Three Dragons Mask. Herald of Ice in this case ignites enemies while Herald of Thunder freezes. So why do we need igniting?

Herald of Ice pops enemies. HoT doesn't.

So i dismiss Herald of Thunder the Moment i got myself a three Dragon?

That's for you to decide, I used both HoI and HoT until around lvl74. That's when i switched to HoI Zealotry and Clarity, because I got the crit nodes. using Zealotry before just didn't feel good. If you manage to get some fire spell dmg somewhere you also still shock enemies and HoT works.
Hi. Im leveling right now. Lvl 35.

I just got leap slam, but I'm using wands (2x lifesprig).

So... Is it time to swap to some staff?

Can you recommend me some good uniques for the next levels?
Build is great! Thank U!

Freezing with Three Dragons is soooo nice :)

Following exactly your guide, tier 4 maps at the moment (SSF). No Problems with Bosses.

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Lucas_Hood. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 11:25:55
I've asked this before already, but maybe it's more viable in 3.9 somehow? Can I go for CI with this build?

I hate chaos damage with a passion, and want to go for CI with Arc (my favorite skill in the game) even if it compromises some other aspects of this build. Possible?
Guys, Enki. What i can do to reserved less mana from this 3 auras? I use Zealotry, Thunder and clarity. And i don't have free mana, of course on image u see little and i have good regeneration because somehow don't have problems with run mana, but how do more free mana reserved?

And i have only 2,5k life on 68lvl, when i finish all act i have resistance all 75% and chaos -40% and when i go to do master mission at 2 lvl map white i die like b**h (i know i have low gear for now but, realy? i dont finish 2 lvl map because i die xD )

Последняя редакция: Deminii. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 12:43:20
"
Deminii написал:
Guys, Enki. What i can do to reserved less mana from this 3 auras? I use Zealotry, Thunder and clarity. And i don't have free mana, of course on image u see little and i have good regeneration because somehow don't have problems with run mana, but how do more free mana reserved?

And i have only 2,5k life on 68lvl, when i finish all act i have resistance all 75% and chaos -40% and when i go to do master mission at 2 lvl map white i die like b**h (i know i have low gear for now but, realy? i dont finish 2 lvl map because i die xD )

Did you overlvl you clarity gem? Keep it as low, so you can cast 3-5 arc.
Liking this build eaven without three dragons :) any tips on how to get that helm apart from just praying to rng jesus?
"
muffeladen1 написал:

Did you overlvl you clarity gem? Keep it as low, so you can cast 3-5 arc.

yes? xD So keep it on 1lvl?
ps.now i see on video enkis, he have too only 150 mana free space :D

"
Glend написал:

Liking this build eaven without three dragons :) any tips on how to get that helm apart from just praying to rng jesus?

i buy this mask/helm for 3c :D
Последняя редакция: Deminii. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 13:17:51
Which is better on the mark of the submission, conductivity or Assassin's mark?
I'm trying to use the crafting recipes listed but the vendors are only giving me scrolls back. What am I doing wrong here?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация