Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I tried it out and it is a great league starter but for anything serious just skip this build. It looks fun but trust me it wont be. Unfortunately I have to go and level a new character because this build just doesnt cut it. Boss fights are super slow and you cant do them deathless in most cases.

It is however one of best league starters that I ever played. This is great until you reach red maps.
Okay im disappointed... its my first build I have zero experience and the build completely failed. I did everything like written.. and have Good gear. I invested a lot of time and currency and the maximum is t11 map. I thought this build could do all content and is beginne friendl, thats why I chose it? Im honestly disappointed, what do i do with this build now?
Hi, thx a lot for your guide.
I have a lot of fun with it but i have a main issue, maybe i forgot something or missed something.
My main issue is being stunned,, is it a way to avoid it?
thx
Sorry for the newbie question but I dont get Orb of Storms. Am I supposed to tank the boss inside the orb range?
"
johnvans написал:
Hi, thx a lot for your guide.
I have a lot of fun with it but i have a main issue, maybe i forgot something or missed something.
My main issue is being stunned,, is it a way to avoid it?
thx

You havent got zealots oath? so if your energy shield is not regenerating then Also, check your ES is at least 43% of life.

So I wonder, if you get a big hit on you. Mind over matter tries to take 30% from mana (which is also energy shield in this setup) but you have no energy shield because its not regenerating? could that be stunning you. Im not 100% sure how it works, but I dont find i get a lot of stuns so maybe thats something to do with it.
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 16:29:36
"
Faeyin написал:
Sorry for the newbie question but I dont get Orb of Storms. Am I supposed to tank the boss inside the orb range?

Orb of storms does damage say 20% (complete guess look at your tooltip to see exactly) and gives a little extra damage if you stand in it whilst firing (say another 10%) so try and get it under the boss, try and stand in it, but its just a bonus not a necessity, that's how i see it.
"
Waíseheill написал:
Artaniz we're more considered with how endgame viable this build is not whether we have the correct play style. There is too much investment for this build to be semi-viable, while there are other builds that are tankier, cheaper, and clear faster. I cleared t14 but had difficulty when I shouldn't have. The damage output isn't there and there is no hope for endgame elderslayers and t16.

Its a build for a league starter , its a great league starter . If you want something specific for deleting end game bosses cool , build it . Saying a build should be deleted that is an amazing league starter for dirt cheap because it cant do end game without significant investment is like the ultimate culmination of PoEs god complex and elitism among its players.
"
Artaniz написал:
"
Waíseheill написал:
Artaniz we're more considered with how endgame viable this build is not whether we have the correct play style. There is too much investment for this build to be semi-viable, while there are other builds that are tankier, cheaper, and clear faster. I cleared t14 but had difficulty when I shouldn't have. The damage output isn't there and there is no hope for endgame elderslayers and t16.

Its a build for a league starter , its a great league starter . If you want something specific for deleting end game bosses cool , build it . Saying a build should be deleted that is an amazing league starter for dirt cheap because it cant do end game without significant investment is like the ultimate culmination of PoEs god complex and elitism among its players.

Nah, it's just weird, as at current level of power creep we have build with low damage and questionable survivability. This kind of builds make new players quit around yellow, early red tier maps. Kinda sad as it featured by heaps of streamers and content creators.
I started with:

223,478 Damage per second

I spend 2 hours rolling and testing cluster jewels, spent about 50 refund points and the best I could do was:

186,986 Damage per second

Reminds me of vanity jewels, they look fun and exiting but rarely can you find an combination that can beat what is already on the main skilltree. But maybe I just dont know enough yet, time will tell.
So, what's the best way to get the "Trigger a socketed Spell when you use a Skill" craft? I've not played on betrayal league, and after that, never really gave much attention to betrayal stuff... and since this guide is posted as BEGINNER & SSF FRIENDLY, I'm wondering how EASY is it to get this specific crafting mod, since as far as I researched, it's randomly found unveiling itens with june, so completelly rng on dropping an item WITH the specific mod on it 3 times... or am I missing something and there's a straight foward way to just get the crafting mod? I kind of gave up on leveling this char because of that...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация