Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
It deals base physical damage with inherent lightning- and fire-conversion, and with some of our passives specifically boosting lightning damage we pretty much always apply Lightning Exposure.

So, both this iteration of the build and the previous one, I've had trouble getting Wave of Conviction to actually apply lightning exposure, and what I've found is that I can easily get it to work if I have Added Lightning Damage to Spells somewhere, but without that I can't. It looks like the fact that we have so many generic elemental damage boosts on the passive tree means that the increased lightning passives aren't enough to get lightning damage significantly above fire damage? It also seems to frequently not apply any exposure, which is strange and I don't have a good explanation for beyond maybe despite saying "element" in the description, it doesn't apply exposure if your elemental damage doesn't exceed the physical damage?
"
fuinharlz написал:
So, what's the best way to get the "Trigger a socketed Spell when you use a Skill" craft? I've not played on betrayal league, and after that, never really gave much attention to betrayal stuff... and since this guide is posted as BEGINNER & SSF FRIENDLY, I'm wondering how EASY is it to get this specific crafting mod, since as far as I researched, it's randomly found unveiling itens with june, so completelly rng on dropping an item WITH the specific mod on it 3 times... or am I missing something and there's a straight foward way to just get the crafting mod? I kind of gave up on leveling this char because of that...

@fuinharlz yes you are right, its rng to get this mod. but you dont mandatory need this mod to play this build. it will make thing easier, yeah, until then just craft some dmg affix and try to use orb of storms yourself (if you dont have assasin mark curse on hit ring, if you do, you need orb of storms only on boss fights) and run as much Jun as possible (on every tier map). I've made this craft possible for me on 3-4 day in league, though i didnt do anything specific to get it (i play softcore, so i decided to get it from service, if i will need to)
"
fuinharlz написал:
So, what's the best way to get the "Trigger a socketed Spell when you use a Skill" craft? I've not played on betrayal league, and after that, never really gave much attention to betrayal stuff... and since this guide is posted as BEGINNER & SSF FRIENDLY, I'm wondering how EASY is it to get this specific crafting mod, since as far as I researched, it's randomly found unveiling itens with june, so completelly rng on dropping an item WITH the specific mod on it 3 times... or am I missing something and there's a straight foward way to just get the crafting mod? I kind of gave up on leveling this char because of that...

buy veiled 1h and 2h/bows weapons of ilvl 75+ and unveil the trigger when cast 3x, then you get the recipe. they usually go for 1 to 2 chaos each and if you're lucky it will cost you ~5c otherwise if youre unlucky like me: 45c lolol

you can also ask someone to craft for you from the this thread or the trade forum has crafters for hire but it will cost you.
I saw enki is thinking about new setup on this build.
Just wanna to confirm - i kill all guardians, sirus, clear all map mods quite easily.
Delirium is also not a big problem if you pay attention, but yeah, i should agree that some meta builds atm (for example puncture) do delirium stuff much better.

For me build started to shine with this gear

Looking forward to upgrade my chest for better life roll

Thanks @enki91 alot, for making one of my favorite skill possible.
Последняя редакция: satyric0n. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 5:16:13
Hello guys, does anyone got a browser version of the final build please ?
I don't have PoB and don't wanna install it.

Thank-you.
"
kiwiwik написал:
Hello guys, does anyone got a browser version of the final build please ?
I don't have PoB and don't wanna install it.

Thank-you.

Page 1: Passive Tree heading
Tree for 70 80 90 100

Here is 100
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAMCABzcm6FR-48arJfdjLzq322io_fX0PW2-o5kpyvAZsMJJpUi9O-IuZPyHe_roS8Es1VLjDYFQjbpVa6FMuwY18-VLr6KiEJFnX_G3I2Cm9-wJjwy0Y9GcFL60vfBfq8TcTsNhspYrh2DghDZX-vukydEqx0UFm_NFmpDogCnCC-dbAsXL8HFgKRVxg_ELJxQQvAfAQKJ09Wm4BLUB3yD0sVJsUGWMFsVUI_66_UW8wcebRlYWrjKrv_bCySqUilV4BEPYSia4Bekj6YfGFNSVdYRLTs_aPJh4qyYkPo6WGTnO3zjaoPbXqUI9I0ZRUf5N_em8NVTNRM1uwFJUYIe2t0RUA==
"
satyric0n написал:

@fuinharlz yes you are right, its rng to get this mod. but you dont mandatory need this mod to play this build. it will make thing easier, yeah, until then just craft some dmg affix and try to use orb of storms yourself (if you dont have assasin mark curse on hit ring, if you do, you need orb of storms only on boss fights) and run as much Jun as possible (on every tier map). I've made this craft possible for me on 3-4 day in league, though i didnt do anything specific to get it (i play softcore, so i decided to get it from service, if i will need to)

Well, the guide makes it feels like mandatory, as it's prioritized on the item affixes section of the guide...

And yeap, you might've made it possible on 3, 4 days of league... but I bet you'r no begginer, right? You think a begginer can do the same, while learning the basics about the end game mechanics and all mechanics added on past leagues? (I'm playing another char, a cyclone, doing ONLY june on every map I get, for a week now, and I don't have many veiled mods as I don't get many veiled itens from the drops)

"
Softseek написал:

buy veiled 1h and 2h/bows weapons of ilvl 75+ and unveil the trigger when cast 3x, then you get the recipe. they usually go for 1 to 2 chaos each and if you're lucky it will cost you ~5c otherwise if youre unlucky like me: 45c lolol

you can also ask someone to craft for you from the this thread or the trade forum has crafters for hire but it will cost you.

I have 10c total at this precise moment I'm replying you... Consider that I'm a begginer, that's learning how to play arround end game mechanics that came on delve, betrayal and so on and changed everything. I never even faced shaper, elder, guardians...
I'm the kind of player that does chaos recipe on maps and takes his time after every map to sell stuff, adjust stash, see if got anything valuable...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fuinharlz/characters

TiaDaniela is the character I'm following this build. As you can see, equip wise, it's total crap... that's what I can aford...
Hey fuinhariz, I got 2 tips for you.

1 Get Neversink filter (You probably already got it, but if you havent its good for highlighting slimline all the junk that drops)
https://www.filterblade.xyz/

2: Get Exilence Next:
https://github.com/viktorgullmark/exilence-next#download

Spend 10mins to set it up and it can save you a lot of time. Pick up everthing you want. Chuck it all in a junk tab. Then exilence automatically prices and shows you a list of the most valuable stuff so you can concentrate more on playing the game and less on price checking. (Doesnt work on armor, but its still good to instantly see the prices of all the fragments and maps etc etc.

hope that helps
"
Striphor написал:
Nah, it's just weird, as at current level of power creep we have build with low damage and questionable survivability. This kind of builds make new players quit around yellow, early red tier maps. Kinda sad as it featured by heaps of streamers and content creators.

I'd say new players are more likely to quit from boredom if the first character they make facerolls the game. This is a cheap and effective but "fair" build. It functions well in the acts and early maps on budget rares and attainable uniques, and with investment can scale into the endgame without trivializing combat. That means new players will have to struggle and learn to progress--which is good. To appreciate their successes, they need to experience how hard Path of Exile can be. Also, EB + MoM and Devouring Diadem serve as good introductions to PoE's extreme character customization possibilities.

"
fuinharlz написал:
Well, the guide makes it feels like mandatory, as it's prioritized on the item affixes section of the guide...

It's not mandatory. It's a convenience mod. It keeps you from having to occasionally tap your Orb of Storms key in boss fights. I'm not using it.

Your character is level 64. You shouldn't be worrying about gear yet. The build blazes through the acts just fine on self-found junk.
Последняя редакция: Poor_Tent. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 19:14:07
"
Zeeul написал:
Hey fuinhariz, I got 2 tips for you.

1 Get Neversink filter (You probably already got it, but if you havent its good for highlighting slimline all the junk that drops)
https://www.filterblade.xyz/

2: Get Exilence Next:
https://github.com/viktorgullmark/exilence-next#download

Spend 10mins to set it up and it can save you a lot of time. Pick up everthing you want. Chuck it all in a junk tab. Then exilence automatically prices and shows you a list of the most valuable stuff so you can concentrate more on playing the game and less on price checking. (Doesnt work on armor, but its still good to instantly see the prices of all the fragments and maps etc etc.

hope that helps

Thnx... I cn't use the exilence, as itasks for a session ID... I tried following the help page for that session ID, but it seems to old (the video linked there is from 2013) and I can't find the session ID using the browsers I have (tried chrome, opera GX, firefox, Internet Explorer)

I use autohotkey to check prices... that's why it takes me a looong time after a map to do another one.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация