Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
I don't have any problems with doing t15 but I think it will be lacking damage in endgame areas.

I disagree because Last league my endgame Arc witch character was level 98 with a minmaxed tooltip damage of 240k and i was able to do everything except uber elder, but I only tried twice for the first time ever.

In this league I am level 93 and have 200k tooltip damage already, before I have even finished setting up properly let alone any minmaxing. To me the damage feels significantly stronger at this stage than the last build.

Not sure about defences yet, i am not fully setup.
Hey guys, I'm here because I need your help.

I started playing last league and basically only played Enki's Arc Witch, because the guide is so good and the build is so much fun.
I do play a slightly different version tho, I run 5 auras and 5 golems and Leap Slam and Three Dragons.

So I found this staff.

I've always wanted to get my arc to lv.31 or higher for the 10th chain.
This staff would allow me to do that if I could hit +2 on both mods.
and I also have T1 Crit Multi, which is really really good I think (?)
T1 Mana is alright I guess, not the best, but also not the worst.
But that Minion Duration mod is awful, it literally does nothing for me.

So now I want to ask what I should do with it?

I got quite lucky and got some big drops early, so I'm sitting on 21ex rn, which means that I could do some crafting.
(I could also just buy the items I want/need, but tbh I don't really like the items that are on the market rn, kinda feel like they are not good enough.)

So as I see it my options are:
1. craft a 6th (damage) mod on it (it's an open suffix, so lots of options there)
2. and this is a bit risky: I could craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" the annul it, and hope I annul the minion duration mod. If I hit the crit multi, then rip

I would really appreciate some advice and help from you guys, and sorry for the long post.
"
Waíseheill написал:
Artaniz we're more considered with how endgame viable this build is not whether we have the correct play style. There is too much investment for this build to be semi-viable, while there are other builds that are tankier, cheaper, and clear faster. I cleared t14 but had difficulty when I shouldn't have. The damage output isn't there and there is no hope for endgame elderslayers and t16.

It has been like that for many leagues now, and people still have enjoyed and been successful with this build. Yeah, not risking to go with Archmage wasn't the right decision in hindsight but I also wouldn't want to completely change the entire build during a patch cycle, so this has to wait until 3.11.

Regardless of that, it's everyones own conscious decision if they want to keep investing their currency to push this build or rather put it into a different, more meta build instead.

-----------

@Tisanet
There's a few things you need to do. First of all, you forgot to remove Elemental Overload and the mana nodes once you hit maps. Replace your rings and amulet to get more life out of those, and being able to put one of the cheaper anointments in your amulet. Change to the correct base flasks, quality them to 20% and craft them properly, it's very important in this game. And your gem setup is off, try to fix that aswell. After all that is done you'll notice it'll feel much better.

@Ling_Ling_
I'd just divine it for 2/2 on the +levels and craft "Trigger socketed Spells on Skill use". Not really worth annuling since with the mana prefix being present, best you'd get out of annuling the minion duration off is trying your luck with Aisling in Research or exalting.

twitch.tv/enki91

Got lucky when crafting a better staff!

Steps are as below:
1) Alt, aug and regal until you get +2-3 to all lightning spell skill gems along with decent rolls stated under affix priority by Enki.

2) After regal, in most case you get a trash mod but if you get a decent roll, skip to step 5.

3) It becomes a rare item, annul and pray it get rid of the trash mod. If the annul hit the good mod, scour and repeat step 1 again.

4) Gratz! You hit the jackpot and annul'd the bad mod. Ideally, you want only a prefix and a suffix here.

5) Now you should multimod, craft lightning damage as chaos damage, increased crit chance for spells. I chose it this way because multimod is a suffix, inc. crit chance for spells is a suffix. This will make full 3 suffix and "block" suffix for crusader slam later.

6) After leaving one prefix open, buy/farm a crusader's exalted orb and SLAM IT! PRAY HARD!

ENJOY YOUR STAFF!

"
Kyuub77 написал:
Okay so im playing the Build for quite a while now on console and I am starting to have massive problems in terms of survivability. I have endgame gear, a 6L Agnerod, a high life Vaal Regalia with some Res and Es. The Devouring Diadem, a Vermlillion Ring with Life as well as a Two stone ring with Assasins Mark, Doryanis Delusion and well rolled fingerless Silk gloves and a Stygian Vise. I have a Total of 4930 HP and 3201 ES. I am Res capped, and Chaos Resistance is -18%. I have a Proper Flask Set up and everything. I am currently in early Red Maps (T11 T12) and I am constantly Dying, getting oneshottet etc. I am currently lvl 89 and I checked my Tree Multiple Times it is exactly as Recommended. I am Running Wrath, Discipline, Flesh and Stone and Zealotry. My gems are exactly as recommended in the Build, with Qual and the lvl and all that stuff. I did everything correctly but I am stuck know. I am at 10 Watchstones know and get killed MULTIPLE Times during Conqueror fights. And no its Not my playstyle I play extremely passive and dont rush into mob packs. An my Jewels are also quite Good.. what the hell am I fing wrong? Its my first build and time playing Poe so I am playing Standard. Can someone please give me some advice?

Okay so none of the people here have a clue what to do and what to change to again som survivability? The only advice is go an play a different build? Not Even Enki? Well i dont wanna play another build because i invested a lot of time and currency (for me) into it and i kinda enjoyed it until Yet. Is the build that hopeless?
Последняя редакция: Kyuubi6065. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 7:53:37
For me the best suitability against bosses and mobs is:

Flasks, Arc, arc, arc, arc, move
Flasks, Arc, arc, arc, arc move
Flasks, Arc, arc, arc, arc move

Especially in delirium with sh*t that targets you and then explodes.

I just completed wave 20 of the similarium first time, I died twice, just learning what is dangerous and being suprised by the bosses, but holy **** that dropped some serious loot, no exaggeration I got 61 scarabs and about 30 incubators as well as a TON of other junk.
like above, Build feels good but its too fragile.
Usually I die due to to corrupted blood, so I`ll try to use vaal orb on jevel in attempt to obatain "corrupted blood can`t be inflicted on you", but Im afraid, that still there`s no enough defencees here. "Run and never stop" is not effective in my case...
"
Enki91 написал:
Yeah, not risking to go with Archmage wasn't the right decision in hindsight but I also wouldn't want to completely change the entire build during a patch cycle, so this has to wait until 3.11.

If you think you can beat the current build I would vote to give it a try 3.10v2. We are only 10? days into the league, still pretty early. Now I have a niggling feeling that there is a better build possible, but unattainable.

I remember you made some pretty significant changes to the last league after a few complaints people were pretty happy.

Alternatively, if you think its too much to change this thread, could you create an duplicate post "Archmage Arc" or whatever it is? where people can see your ideas for a better setup.

I would certainly prefer to play a stronger arc build if its possible, I wouldnt mind significant changes, but I wouldn't have a clue about how to get there without following a guide.
"
Icanthavemyname написал:
Usually I die due to to corrupted blood, so I`ll try to use vaal orb on jevel in attempt to obatain "corrupted blood can`t be inflicted on you", but Im afraid, that still there`s no enough defencees here. "Run and never stop" is not effective in my case...

Same, too fragile. One-shotted by delirium explosions or physical damage.
"
Icanthavemyname написал:

I rarely ever die to corrupted blood. Do you have "of staunching" on your main flask "immunity to bleeding". If you do, maybe you are not using it often enough? my flasks are pretty much constantly up (except for boss) so I probably have immunity to bleeding for 95% of the map.

Also, may help, turn music down and FX up, so you can hear the bleeding sound clearer...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация