Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Zeeul написал:
Here is a post I made a while back (last league arc build) which may interest you:

Thanks for the info. Why does +1 to lightning gems grant more damage than +1 to intelligence gems does? Am I misunderstanding what constitutes an intelligence gem?
Последняя редакция: Poor_Tent. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 18:45:47
"
binaryreed написал:
I am curious if it wouldn't be useful to move toward either Blunt Trauma or One With the River in the staff area in the upper left area of the skill tree, catty-corner to Arcane Potency. Apart from not giving more life, which a proper gem could do, these nodes seem like they would be really good for increasing damage output.

My arc witch is level 86 at time of writing and getting started on yellow maps, carefully. Boy, have I ever learned to dislike porcupines!

This does not work. Those nodes are attack based, and we use spells.
Hey Enki,

Had a quick question. Does Zealots Oath apply to "life regen" "life leach" "life per second" ? So would these apply to energy shield now instead?
Can anyone chime in on how they deal with Sirus high awakening last phase? The golems constantly die - impossible to damage him while resummoning constantly.
"
Poor_Tent написал:
"
Zeeul написал:
Here is a post I made a while back (last league arc build) which may interest you:

Thanks for the info. Why does +1 to lightning gems grant more damage than +1 to intelligence gems does? Am I misunderstanding what constitutes an intelligence gem?

I would allow for a margin of error. Given all the variables, YOu dont know what gems I had socketed, what levels they all were, did anything change between the time I tested something, what other rolls were on the amulet. I remember there were no obvious additional damage mods when I was testing but perhaps there was +30 to strenth on one roll and +46 life on another perhaps these things made a tiny difference.

"
Hey Enki,

Had a quick question. Does Zealots Oath apply to "life regen" "life leach" "life per second" ? So would these apply to energy shield now instead?

I dont know the answer, but I would guess all "life regen" would apply to energy shield.

Exact text: "Life Regeneration is applied to Energy Shield instead"

I was wondering if there is anyway to get some "life regen" that would stick to life and not be effected by zealots oath.

There is the chest mods: 4-5% to life when you kill an enemy. That is not technically regen so I think it would stick to life. Also I have a few items like this scattered in my gear:

See the "life gain on kill" and "life gain on hit" is handy for life regen. I dont think Zealots oath would effect these as its not "regen".

Also after some googling I found this:

"Zealots oath only makes your life regeneration apply to energy shield, if you want your 'leech' to apply to energy shield take the Ghost reaver keystone"

So I guess anything that says "leech" does not apply to energy shield! As we dont have that keystone I dont think (its apparantly top right on the tree)
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 6:32:33
"
Sw1tch0 написал:
Can anyone chime in on how they deal with Sirus high awakening last phase? The golems constantly die - impossible to damage him while resummoning constantly.

They have buffed Sirus, he is a bit harder, the storms move out the way a bit better. They seem to create a path to Sirus quicker.

I think its just practice. For me the golums are not a big deal I can recast 3 in under 1second (i use meatshield).

I would make sure all music and junk is turned down and voice volume is up because there is always clues about whats coming in the voice. For example:
"Feel the thrill (flame dash) of the void" is one.

Try not to panic.

Try not to accidentally hit flame dash twice and end up in the middle of a chaos storm (done that a bunch of times!)

Pay attention to the ground degens.

Try to keep sirus in site and pay attention to where he is going.

Know the times you can get in uber damage, the times when its worth popping damage flasks because youll have a good few seconds to damage him without him moving. Like for example when he splits into 4 and is about to cast inward. If you can find him out of the 4 copies thats a good spot. Also when he forms the circle of 20 or so copies, thats another good spot if you can find him.

Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you is helpful. Just corrupt a bunch of jewells youll get it eventually.

I use the pantheon for life flask regen.

Personally I dont bother with defensive flasks, I figure if he hits me with the big beam I am dead. Instead I go all out damage flasks to try and reduce the time I have to be in that last phase.

Just in general, I try to get pretty close to him and run around him in a circle. OrbStorms, WoC, Arc arc arc > move > OrbStorms, WoC arc arc arc > move etc. I know thats super hard in the last phase though. But the closer you are to Sirus, the less you have to move to get out of his way.

Watch some youtube Sirus guides before the fight for 10min, its just helpful to remind you of whats coming, familiarise yourself with the timings etc. Might pickup some other tips, but its also like mental practice to get your mind in the right zone.

Get to the last phase with all portals available.

If you die, take your time getting back to Sirus.

Thats all i can think of.

Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 6:12:25
Hey, Can u Tell me how I can craft staff with "+2/3 to lightning strike" etc. That one after agnerod Imperial west staff? I'm newbie and don't know form where i can took that staff, thanks for reply!
"
Trollingers написал:
Hey, Can u Tell me how I can craft staff with "+2/3 to lightning strike" etc. That one after agnerod Imperial west staff? I'm newbie and don't know form where i can took that staff, thanks for reply!

Checkout this page, shows you all the mods you can get on a staff:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Staff

Youll notice top left: "to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems"
Click on this and it shows you
1: the name of the modifier: "Tempest Master's"
2: the level your staff needs to be: "77"
3: the listed mod: "+3 to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems"
4: the last number is the chance of it rolling: "125" (lower is less likely)

So you can buy any level 77 staff (not a warstaff), (eclipse staff is good). Scour it, transmute then alteration shard 1000 times until you see +3 lightning.

Or just buy a staff with +3 lightning and then 6 socket and 5link it yourself (5link only cost 125 fusing)
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 6:42:11
Hello there and thank you for this detailed guide and the work you ve put in! im having fun with this build as a returner after around 5 years. Everything plays out very well, im around lvl 93, playing through t16 maps like butter for 90% of the maps etc.

only thing im struggeling with it SIRUS, and here i need some help with this build. better saying, im going through phase 1-3 deathless. only phase 4 is getting on my nervs! as tried him 4-5 times now and dying in phase 4 :(

what can i change to add more single target survivability/maybe some more single target dmg? anything to work around for this boss? when he is firing his 5-6 laser beams in phase 4 im Done, every time. something is slowing me down and i cant do any dmg to him. im running with anti corrupted blood jewels.

am i doing something essentially wrong??

As i Said - everything else works like a charm. Crusaders Awakener lvl 8 - no problem at all!

thank you for your help and again - thank you for your build & the work youve put in all this!

here is my setup/flask Setup:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация