Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Here is my view on the dieing thing. I have always died consistently with arc witch. Maybe a little more with this particular build but not by much (perhaps my experience is starting to help a bit).

But I have still done awakener level 5, shaper, simulicrum level 20, tier 16 maps no problem most of the time, and I expect to be able to do most content. If not all content.

I think you have just got to accept you are going to die a lot and do what you can to cut it down.

1: I think moving is key: dont stand in the same place for more than a second.
Arc arc arc, move, flasks, arc arc arc, move flasks etc.
2: For mapping your flasks should be permanently up.
3: Just continuously improve everything you can about the build
4: Pay attention to the difficult and dangerous mobs and avoid them or find a way to overcome them

If you want to gain a level you got to lower the danger for a while.
- Bring down the map levels by a few levels.
- dont go as deep in the mines etc
- Dont do map bosses which are tricky
- If you see those annoying porcupines, just leave the map!
- Open a portal in the boss room (if it gets tricky, use the portal to refill flasks or leave altogether)
- Make sure your running the best pantheons for your requirements

Get a calculator, take your health, and times it by 0.43. Whatever the number is, make sure your energy shield is higher than that number. (energy shiled has to be above 43% of health for Mind over matter to work well.
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 4 апр. 2020 г., 6:11:09
"
Zeeul написал:
I tried Herald stacking.

I started with:
Life: 4905
ES: 2465
Arc Damage: 265159

I had to take 35 points away from the skill tree which devastated everything!

Ended up with:
Life: 4131
ES: 1967
Arc Damage: 253298 (500% increased damage from Endbringer stacks)
Evasion rating: 10523 from the gem alone (no evasion gear)

I could only get 4 heralds running at once with wrath and grace. (I have no idea which are the best haralds to use)

Got herald of lightning and purity down to a cost of 5% mana reserve the others are 10% mana reserve.

Still have MOM, zealots oath, eldritch battery.

Since i have +200% effect from auras I wonder if grace is the best defensive aura to use? I wonder if someone who actually knows what they are doing could do better.

there's already a build for arc elementalist herald stacking and is very good. its basically the same as the guardian templar. since i swaped into it i can tell you: its expensive! if you dont have at least 30 exalted dont even bother (you will spend 30 exalts for basic stuff then 100+ to go into godmode, voices with 3/1 empty nodes go for mirrors, even with 5 passives it goes for 20ex each). also in the start you will die from phys stuff and its a weekness thats hard to attend with the elementalist herald user, elemental dmg you lol at it, but phys? damn... and thats why the templar is better suited than the witch for the build.

if you like playing arc, heralds is the way to go once you have currency going on, enki build -> elementalist heralds build -> reroll templar guardian with the same gear and rofl you ass off at the content.

"
emre91u написал:
let me know if you can find a solution about deaths rate :D I'm stuck at level 91 and currently deaths is 850 times :D when i see delirium portal i run there :D

i did exact same thing XD so maaany deaths hahahaha

I just realised this, but the pantheon can be upgraded to give you immunity to poison and reduced damage. Totally worth it.
Just entered red maps and have been dying quite a bit. Which gear should I focus on upgrading now? Have 4.1k HP and 2.3k ES currently.

"
there's already a build for arc elementalist herald stacking and is very good. its basically the same as the guardian templar. since i swaped into it i can tell you: its expensive! if you dont have at least 30 exalted dont even bother (you will spend 30 exalts for basic stuff then 100+ to go into godmode, voices with 3/1 empty nodes go for mirrors, even with 5 passives it goes for 20ex each). also in the start you will die from phys stuff and its a weekness thats hard to attend with the elementalist herald user, elemental dmg you lol at it, but phys? damn... and thats why the templar is better suited than the witch for the build.

if you like playing arc, heralds is the way to go once you have currency going on, enki build -> elementalist heralds build -> reroll templar guardian with the same gear and rofl you ass off at the content.

Thanks for the info, thats interesting to know.

For me it was expensive but not quite as bad as you say. Perhaps the prices have come down since the nerf.

Jewels with: 2 key notables jewels were about 50c (I needed 5-6)
Voices: with 3 jewel sockets were about 3ex (I only bought one)

I have about 35ex but think I will respec back to arc witch. I just wanted to see what herald stacking did to arc witch. I found a "heraldry cluster guardian" guide here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2809562

It is tempting, the tree looks reachable from witch, but it looks super complicated I am not sure I can be bothered with the hassle of respecing and buying all new expensive gear, gems, etc.

Back to pushing arc witch as far as i can.
One thing I dont quite understand about this build.

Say my life was 10,000
So my energy shield needs to be at least 43%
So lets say I have 4500 energy shield

What is the point of using up valuable affix space to get more energy shield?
Is 5000 or even 10,000 energy shield any better? Its not protecting your life...

Surely the best min/max thing to do is have an energy shield as close to the 43% as possible right? or am I misunderstanding something?

I am curious if it wouldn't be useful to move toward either Blunt Trauma or One With the River in the staff area in the upper left area of the skill tree, catty-corner to Arcane Potency. Apart from not giving more life, which a proper gem could do, these nodes seem like they would be really good for increasing damage output.

My arc witch is level 86 at time of writing and getting started on yellow maps, carefully. Boy, have I ever learned to dislike porcupines!
binaryreed
Thanks for the guide! This is the first build to really click for me since I started playing again in Metamorph league.

Since the Corrosive Elements cluster notable seems like a good alternate source of inflicting Lightning Exposure, what would you recommend take the place of Wave of Conviction for a build that opts for this replacement? I can see boosting Orb of Storms to a 6-link but would there be another skill to benefit from the "Cast on skill use" property?
"
Zeeul написал:
"

Thanks for the info, thats interesting to know.

For me it was expensive but not quite as bad as you say. Perhaps the prices have come down since the nerf.

Jewels with: 2 key notables jewels were about 50c (I needed 5-6)
Voices: with 3 jewel sockets were about 3ex (I only bought one)

I have about 35ex but think I will respec back to arc witch. I just wanted to see what herald stacking did to arc witch. I found a "heraldry cluster guardian" guide here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2809562

It is tempting, the tree looks reachable from witch, but it looks super complicated I am not sure I can be bothered with the hassle of respecing and buying all new expensive gear, gems, etc.

Back to pushing arc witch as far as i can.

the prices arent going down since the nerfs were basically a "fix" to guardian and runing around with aurabots instead of using stuff yourself. i run with like 9 auras and miss 2 still, if i die i have to rebuff in town changing skills and its annoying as hell.

also you objective is generally to get 4 (some builds use 5 and 6) med clusters with heraldry + harbinger and those are going for more than 1ex, then u fill the rest with harbinger + endbringer ones (80 to 120c normally). all the mediums need harbinger since its what makes the scaling skyrocket.
as for voices its not rly crucial to start the build: you can just buy 3 large rare clusters with 8 nodes and 2 jewels (try to get lightning/elemental/spell dmg ones. any extra usable notable is just a bonus since voices provides nothing but the jewel sockets, i had a couples of good ones from messing around with clusters and enki build, some stuff like prismatic heart and storm drinker are nice to have). then you just buy voices along the way to slot more harbingers. i personally also use small clusters (with the 100 energy shield notable) and it scales amazingly well.

i also seen some arc + archmage builds and those are cheaper. they go with 1h + shield and play a little diferently as they can take more melee dmg and still have power behind the arc setup. i should have seen those first before investing into heralds which are expensive as hell. enki could probably update this build for archmage and the players could still do a smooth transition. instead of a staff it goest into wand/mace and spell dmg shields and only changes some staff related crit and gets other crit stuff. maibe it even works fine with staff as well with some tweaks. but thats up to him and we should support him if he decides to do so.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация