Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi. I bought the lightning coil and now when I am thinking about it - I dual wield with wands. That means added lightning damage will not work, right? :(
"
lizarde написал:
Hi. I bought the lightning coil and now when I am thinking about it - I dual wield with wands. That means added lightning damage will not work, right? :(

No it wont but it wouldnt work with maces or daggers either.
What do you think of Windscream and Doedre's Damning on Ocultist? Is it worth to use them for 1 extra curse?
"
MuFeR написал:
"
lizarde написал:

No it wont but it wouldnt work with maces or daggers either.

Is the lightning coil worth it then? It has little armour, evasion which we are not using anyway and little life. With highest roll +80. Is the phys. damage reduction that great? Because for example if I get killed, it is almost always by reflected ele dmg.
"
lizarde написал:

Is the lightning coil worth it then? It has little armour, evasion which we are not using anyway and little life. With highest roll +80. Is the phys. damage reduction that great? Because for example if I get killed, it is almost always by reflected ele dmg.

Lightning coil reduces the physical damage you take by ~25% total which is really nice and probably the best choice, I haven't tried it with this build since I started leveling a new witch today but on my archer lightning coil makes a crazy difference that you can notice even on white packs.

"
MuFeR написал:
"
lizarde написал:

Lightning coil reduces the physical damage you take by ~25% total which is really nice and probably the best choice, I haven't tried it with this build since I started leveling a new witch today but on my archer lightning coil makes a crazy difference that you can notice even on white packs.

But with ranger it is a different thing. You use added lightning to attacks, usually you have support gem weapon ele dgm, so it makes it worth. Also you evade. So evasion you use as well and when you do not evade a hit, it is great to have it reduced! But with witch? It just doesn't make sence to me.. I have +109 life on my chest plate right now, that is big drop to +60-80. I have resists. With light. coil I have -60% to lightning, so I have to manage other gear accordingly. High resist boots with high movement speed are so expensive for example. I do not want to complain, I just wanted to know some other opinions.
I will keep the coat for ranger though :) I understand that it is really worth wearing there!
"
MuFeR написал:
"
lizarde написал:

But with ranger it is a different thing. You use added lightning to attacks, usually you have support gem weapon ele dgm, so it makes it worth. Also you evade. So evasion you use as well and when you do not evade a hit, it is great to have it reduced! But with witch? It just doesn't make sence to me.. I have +109 life on my chest plate right now, that is big drop to +60-80. I have resists. With light. coil I have -60% to lightning, so I have to manage other gear accordingly. High resist boots with high movement speed are so expensive for example. I do not want to complain, I just wanted to know some other opinions.
I will keep the coat for ranger though :) I understand that it is really worth wearing there!
Hi :)
I'm following this guide for a while now and want to say thanks to you :)
i really liked the changes on the gem setup you did last.
The curse setup fits much better and power charge on Critical on Orb of Storms is just insane :)
But i have a question: IS there something i can do to increase chances to get Elemental Weakness on Hit on Facebreakers ? Because I'm failing really hard at it. =/
But maybe is my understanding of easy to corrupt just another than yours as i dont have much experience with it.

And another point. Is +3 Arc Chains the way to go for helmet enchantment or would it be a little over the top as you cant really control anymore where your arcs gonna chain to? The dmg boost would be huge but I think if i need more dmg it would be for single target

Greetings and keep it up! It's a really great build :)
Последняя редакция: TroubleWalke. Время: 10 марта 2016 г., 16:14:26
Hey, I'm lvl 70 atm just started this game few days ago. A friend sent me this build so I started to follow it. I have ALOT of questions about, but ill keep it to only a few.

1. Probably easy just to look at my build/gem setup seeing as like I said earlier I'm new and dont know all the abbreviations.

2. Is this build for melee? B/c Orb of storms cast where you are. Do I run in orb run out or how it work?

3. Any better gems than my current ones would be helpful. Im lvling up all the ones you listed.
I am playing as assanin. So far really like this arc build. plaing with dager so i can use w blades. Wanted to just share that personaly i can keep up my power charges whitout using orb. when you get yor asendancy class. What could i use insted of orb if i dont need powercharges? Is there something better?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация