Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Echosyp написал:
Why are we using Forethought node instead of Dreamer? what does the 10% increase mana cost of skills do that's helpful?

Read the description of the Archmage support skill.
I'm running often into issues where some fast attack mobs etc can wipe my mana pool in a moment.

20% + mom just eats it up - spam potions all you want (the no queue/instant recovery).

Can't dash away or even cast much at all.

"
dustofdeath написал:
I'm running often into issues where some fast attack mobs etc can wipe my mana pool in a moment.

20% + mom just eats it up - spam potions all you want (the no queue/instant recovery).

Can't dash away or even cast much at all.

Do you have a PoB pastebin?
"
UtherSRG написал:

https://pastebin.com/5nrJvkMP
Последняя редакция: dustofdeath. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 4:07:11
Question about bandit choice:
Does that new version absolutely required the 2 skill points from bandits?
Or is the Alira option still viable, what with needing lots of mana sustain anyways even when the crit multiplier is useless?

€dit:
Also, about Kitava's Teachings:
How does this work, when I put that in a jewel socket, how many more skill points will I need to invest to get Disciple of Kitava?

€dit²: Is Zealotry viable instead of wrath in Essence Worm?
Последняя редакция: Wissle. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 7:01:14
"
Wissle написал:
Or is the Alira option still viable, what with needing lots of mana sustain anyways even when the crit multiplier is useless?

€dit:
How does this work, when I put that in a jewel socket, how many more skill points will I need to invest to get Disciple of Kitava?

I choose the alira for the story, because my gear was lacking and I actually could use the 15% ele resis for all. but later when you have better gear you usually are capped anyway, the crit does nothing for uns and only for 5mana regeneration there are better options with 2 points on the skill tree.

also you could actually achieve all of that and more with 2 points on the skill tree instead of choosing alira.

for the teachings: you need 1 more skillpoint after you put in the jewel in the outer sockets.
Последняя редакция: luckychewy. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 8:11:37
Hi guys. I tried Vaal Temple twiced and failed miserably.
You've got tips for me, please?

The problem I have is I cannot kill the right boss first, since we are nuking all of them with Arc.
Otherwise I'd kill Rain of Arrow girl first, then Fire dude and last one whoever it is.
But because of how Arc works I end up killing them in the exact opposite order.

PS I also put a Cannot take reflected damage sextant as Fire dude reflect as well.
Последняя редакция: Musachan. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 11:21:59
"
luckychewy написал:
"
Wissle написал:

€dit:

I choose the alira for the story, because my gear was lacking and I actually could use the 15% ele resis for all. but later when you have better gear you usually are capped anyway, the crit does nothing for uns and only for 5mana regeneration there are better options with 2 points on the skill tree.

also you could actually achieve all of that and more with 2 points on the skill tree instead of choosing alira.

for the teachings: you need 1 more skillpoint after you put in the jewel in the outer sockets.

Okay, danke!

"does nothing for uns" Loved the denglish :)
Today i finished crafting this thing (alltho the res. could be better but its fine for now)

And i need to say, after testing it in maps, this thing is nuts. The Combination of Mana+%Mana+Recover%Mana pretty much gets me to a point where i m perma full mana while clearing. I take dmg and lose mana? Well who cares because i just need to put in one arc to kill some guys and i m full mana again.

Its actually so absurd on my mana pool that i try to get rid of mana regen since i feel that i dont even need it anymore. I stripped clarity, put in supreme ego for 50% more wrath effect, and i dont even feel clarity isnt there.

I dont even know i even need kitavas Teaching for the life mana sustain because this mod just does it fine.
Последняя редакция: SoftLight. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 12:30:11
"
dustofdeath написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:

https://pastebin.com/5nrJvkMP

First: Good going on being overcapped on resists. That gives you something to play with when swapping out some of your gear. Which you will want to do...

Before that, unallocate The Agnostic. That guy eats mana pretty fast (which is why a some of the high end gear and passives stack ways to regen mana).

Next, get a Kitava's Thirst helm and move your Desecrate setup to it. See the description in the guide on what to do. Later, you'll get a wand with "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill" and move that setup to the wand. (If you can afford to get that wand now, just jump to that.)

Get an Essence Worm ring and put a Wrath or Zealotry gem in it. Wrath is the preferred, but Zealotry works well, too. You might want to swap them back and forth as your gear changes to see which is better at the time.

Those changes will drop your Arc mana cost down to 242 from 762, a reduction of almost 70%, but lowers your Arc DPS down by about 40%. I think a fair trade off... your mana use was waaaay high. Once you get your mana usage down, you should also look to crafting the correct flask setup.

Then use the Basic Gear Trade Links in the guide to help you find the Kitava's Thirst and other replacement items, and you should have your DPS back up to well over what you currently have, without hurting your mana usage.

Here's my PoB pastebin. https://pastebin.com/h6KvgRZd You can see I'm at 866 mana per Arc, about 13% more mana usage than you are currently using, but my Arc DPS is 2.8 times yours.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация