Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
SoftLight написал:
Today i finished crafting this thing (alltho the res. could be better but its fine for now)

And i need to say, after testing it in maps, this thing is nuts. The Combination of Mana+%Mana+Recover%Mana pretty much gets me to a point where i m perma full mana while clearing. I take dmg and lose mana? Well who cares because i just need to put in one arc to kill some guys and i m full mana again.

Its actually so absurd on my mana pool that i try to get rid of mana regen since i feel that i dont even need it anymore. I stripped clarity, put in supreme ego for 50% more wrath effect, and i dont even feel clarity isnt there.

I dont even know i even need kitavas Teaching for the life mana sustain because this mod just does it fine.

Awesome! Now sell it to me for 1 ex. :D :D :D :D :D
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
SoftLight написал:
Today i finished crafting this thing (alltho the res. could be better but its fine for now)

And i need to say, after testing it in maps, this thing is nuts. The Combination of Mana+%Mana+Recover%Mana pretty much gets me to a point where i m perma full mana while clearing. I take dmg and lose mana? Well who cares because i just need to put in one arc to kill some guys and i m full mana again.

Its actually so absurd on my mana pool that i try to get rid of mana regen since i feel that i dont even need it anymore. I stripped clarity, put in supreme ego for 50% more wrath effect, and i dont even feel clarity isnt there.

I dont even know i even need kitavas Teaching for the life mana sustain because this mod just does it fine.

i m not sure its only worth 1ex tho xD to be honest i dont even know if or how much its worth since i dont really bother trading. If in trade league i just have all my stashes to public with no pricetags on and if someone whispers me fo x item and he wants to pay x chaos, i just give it to him if its something i dont need
"
seisendrek написал:
Does the Cinderswallow flask add anything to this build?

I guess nobody ever answered you. Yes, I would say Cinderswallow is flipping amazing for this build, if you can fit it into your setup and still get the defensive suffixes you need (of warding and of staunching at the very least) on your other flasks.
"
SoftLight написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
SoftLight написал:

i m not sure its only worth 1ex tho xD to be honest i dont even know if or how much its worth since i dont really bother trading. If in trade league i just have all my stashes to public with no pricetags on and if someone whispers me fo x item and he wants to pay x chaos, i just give it to him if its something i dont need

I just picked up a similar 5L for 30c. The only 6L I found is 14ex. For pricing your own craftings, keep track of the orbs you use, then tack on a reasonable overhead fee.
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
SoftLight написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:

I just picked up a similar 5L for 30c. The only 6L I found is 14ex. For pricing your own craftings, keep track of the orbs you use, then tack on a reasonable overhead fee.

Running with this and and just leveled up, so picked up The Agnostic. Map clear is amazing, but mana regen during end game bosses (just did The Hunter) is tough. I think I'll keep Clrity going for now, though I'll look for something that will be better during maps and swap Clarity in for Bosses.
Hi, im loving the change to this build so far. I was able to get most of what is required/recommended. But i came to a point where i have to decide between a 5 link with increased effects of offering on a widowsilk robe, or a 6 link savants robe. I wasn't sure if its worth it to drop the 6l for the increase in offerings. What do you think?
"
UtherSRG написал:

Running with this and and just leveled up, so picked up The Agnostic. Map clear is amazing, but mana regen during end game bosses (just did The Hunter) is tough. I think I'll keep Clrity going for now, though I'll look for something that will be better during maps and swap Clarity in for Bosses.

Clarity is the only low-cost aura that fits with this build. (Precision is the only other low-cost aura, but I don't think it works well with this build.)

Since I want to keep the socket blue for now, and the socket is in my CWDT setup, here's what I'm looking at:

* Storm Brand (some burst damage and DPS boost)
* Conductivity (reduce enemy lightning resist aka DPS increase)
* Summon Lightning Golem (increased cast speed)
* Enfeeble

Any thoughts from the peanut gallery would be great. :)
"
kra3storm написал:
Hi, im loving the change to this build so far. I was able to get most of what is required/recommended. But i came to a point where i have to decide between a 5 link with increased effects of offering on a widowsilk robe, or a 6 link savants robe. I wasn't sure if its worth it to drop the 6l for the increase in offerings. What do you think?

When I'm making those kinds of decisions, I put them into PoB and see what effect the different items will have on my build.
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:

Clarity is the only low-cost aura that fits with this build. (Precision is the only other low-cost aura, but I don't think it works well with this build.)

Since I want to keep the socket blue for now, and the socket is in my CWDT setup, here's what I'm looking at:

* Enfeeble

Oh, and add Elemental Weakness to the list. :)

So, I think I want more DPS, so that knocks Enfeeble out. Also Storm Brand since it really doesn't do much for us. Since this is going into my CWDT setup, I have to remember to limit the level of the gems. Here's the list, the level the gem will be at (and quality), and the DPS increase I get there.

* Conductivity (5/0) +9.0% DPS
* Elemental Weakness (5/20) +8.1% DPS
* Summon Lightning Golem (3/0) +3.0% DPS

Aww... I was hoping to have a buddy. Looks like Conductivity is the winner. Unless there's some other gem I overlooked.
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:

* Enfeeble

Oh, and add Elemental Weakness to the list. :)

So, I think I want more DPS, so that knocks Enfeeble out. Also Storm Brand since it really doesn't do much for us. Since this is going into my CWDT setup, I have to remember to limit the level of the gems. Here's the list, the level the gem will be at (and quality), and the DPS increase I get there.

* Conductivity (5/0) +9.0% DPS
* Elemental Weakness (5/20) +8.1% DPS
* Summon Lightning Golem (3/0) +3.0% DPS

Aww... I was hoping to have a buddy. Looks like Conductivity is the winner. Unless there's some other gem I overlooked.

Either I am missing something but are you trying to put condu, into CWDT setup without Curse on Hit. Unless im turbo retarded it won't proc right?

I do run condu aswell since the damage increase is just too good to pass up but I have it linked with Curse on Hit in Orb of Storms.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация