Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

As Enki isnt updating cause he died with this build I think its important to keep improving the build ourselves. I'm not sure how to link my items here, but you can check my char in poe.ninjas as the name "Harvzer".

I'll exchange boots, body armour, wand, clusters, shield and gloves in the next few days cause I was farming the goal of 100 exalteds I had on league. Anyways, with this not-so-great build Im currently doing T16 at an amazing clearspeed and the only two bosses I have to focus to kill is Minotaur and Sirius A8.

Feel free to ask questions if you have and PM me in-game if you need :D
"
luisbettiol18 написал:
HEEEEELP!!!!

Hello, this my first time here, and the first time i reach tier 10 maps, my setup was amazing until this point, now, im too weak, i cant defeat the metamorph bosses, i was fighting with one of the guardians, i think, (the ones that when you defeat them, gives you a Watchstone) and i died 5 times, i dont know what im doing wrong at this point, i dont know if anyone can see my gear setup and giveme some advice, PLEASE!!!!!!

We can't help you if we can't see your character. Your profile is set to private.
"
GingerBeast написал:
Here are the relevant stats for this build (according to POB):

Thank you so much for this post! You're doing an amazing job keeping the evolving of this build alive! Not just you but anyone else who shares his own findings.

I was also totally opposed to The Agnostic. Hated the idea of losing my entire energy shield, it made no sense to me. But around lvl 80 I decided to try it again and this time with alot more mana it worked. Literally who needs energy shield now.

I got the helmet idea off of you originally. You seemed knowledgable so I wanted to see what did you use. The helmet is an amazing addition to DPS! It's good enough to be added to the build's main page IMO.

Questions if you don't mind:

1. Do you recommend just not getting the Supercharger cluster jewel? I don't really follow what's going on with your cluster jewels :D Any explenation or recommendations? Am I better off copying you than having a Supercharger cluster jewel like the build says?

2. No special reason for lightning damage as extra chaos damage on the wand is it? Or am I missing something?

3. Helmet transfiguration effect: Would The Agnostic cancel every buff we're supposed to get from energy shield boosted items? I toyed around with it in game and noticed no difference in DPS on arc with an energy shield boosted item and a same item but normal.
Also, do both "+to maximum mana/life" and "+increased mana/life" apply to the helmet's DPS boost? and if so, which one is better?

Thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: realkph. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 21:39:58
I agree with ThePurpleAngel; if we want to improve on the build as currently written--and there is plenty of room to do so--we're going to need to take it upon ourselves as representatives of the archetype and experiment, optimize, and share our findings with each other as a community. Enki's given us a great springboard for that; this is the strongest by far that I've ever seen this build.

So my latest update is that I just hit 3.34 million Sirus DPS today without flasks; 3.78 million with flasks. Running Righteous Fire is what pushed me to the next level. It's amazing for bossing and works well when mapping, as long as you don't have -% to maximum resistances or Elemental Weakness as a map mod; you can just not cast it inside maps with those mods to avoid problems with mana sustain. It's not really needed except for single-target, anyway. You can even get to 4.84 million burst DPS if you tick all flasks and Vaal RF.

Obviously RF is only acceptable if you can run it in your hideout without buffs or flasks and still keep your mana topped off. That means Watcher's Eye with increased mana recovery, the Agnostic (REQUIRED!), Healthy Mind, and extra ancillary mana regen on your tree or gear. Cloak of Defiance also makes this much easier because the additional 10% damage sent to mana (amounts to a 1.167 multiplier to your whole life pool, I believe) and because of the 1% mana regen, but it might not be necessary if you're not running Omeyocan.

I should add that there is a LOT more room for improvement with this. The large cluster jewel could have better notables; getting some gloves with with the Unnerve on hit affix would be another 10% more damage; if I somehow fall into a Bottled Faith, that'll be another 10% more damage; and certainly there's room to improve on the passive tree and gear as a whole.

OK, for anyone interested, here is my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/Hpevbh9S

Here is my current gear. I have enough uniques in the setup that I'm unfortunately reliant on jewels to keep my resistances capped:

Blood Rage is in the CwDT setup because it's awesome for mapping, but it's useless for bossing. I am aiming to get a white socket there so I can swap in Conductivity for single-target fights. That would bring Sirus DPS to 3.6 million without flasks and 4.05 million with flasks.

Feedback is welcome, as always. Hopefully I didn't mess up linking anything.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 4:03:19
Since a few people started to make a build improvement movement I thought I'm gonna throw my twoscent into it aswell.

I currently am sitting at a comfy 4.4m Sirus dps with a very early stage "lategame" build.

The only real thought I can give for now is that mana > life in any given momemnt. I am sitting at around 3.8k life and have never felt as tanky as this(will drop this even lower once I have time to play again).

As for Agnostic I still think its not a great addition to the build but this is a very subjective view.

Here is my PoB whoever wants to see how I build so far can take a look:

https://pastebin.com/PdamyDyy

I will deffo make a proper post with an indepth thought process of my adjustments and changes to the build.(somewhere later this week once I have time for it)

And I totally agree with the last few posts. Its up to us to make this very good beginner guide into a proper endgame guide. It helps you get started for sure but is a bit lacking in the endgame lineout.
"
realkph написал:

Questions if you don't mind:

1. Do you recommend just not getting the Supercharger cluster jewel? I don't really follow what's going on with your cluster jewels :D Any explenation or recommendations? Am I better off copying you than having a Supercharger cluster jewel like the build says?

2. No special reason for lightning damage as extra chaos damage on the wand is it? Or am I missing something?

3. Helmet transfiguration effect: Would The Agnostic cancel every buff we're supposed to get from energy shield boosted items? I toyed around with it in game and noticed no difference in DPS on arc with an energy shield boosted item and a same item but normal.
Also, do both "+to maximum mana/life" and "+increased mana/life" apply to the helmet's DPS boost? and if so, which one is better?

Thanks in advance!

1. I don't use any cluster jewels except for Kitava's Teachings (which is barely a "cluster" jewel, IMO). Mainly because I don't have any worth testing out and I also just don't have the skill points. I am sure that a well rolled jewel would be able to provide me with whichever passives I would need to remove to have the points, but until I have more currency, or get a halfway decent jewel to drop, I just have not put the effort into figuring it out.

2. No reason for that mod specifically. I had an open prefix and literally every Lightning PRefix is somewhat of a damage boost, so I harvest crafted Aug Lightning. Got the "worst" one and I have not messed with it since then, but literally any lightning prefix on the wand is a DPS boost.

3. I'm not completely sure I am following the question. Let me try and explain the Helmet a bit and if it doe snot answer your question then we can go form there:

The helmet grants Transfiguration of Mind, Soul, and Body, but for some reason does not explain them. So for those that don't know:
Transfiguration of Soul: Increases and Reductions to Maximum Energy Shield also apply to Spell Damage at 30% of their value

Transfiguration of Body: Increases and Reductions to Maximum Life also apply to Attack Damage at 30% of their value

Transfiguration of Mind: Increases and Reductions to Maximum Mana also apply to Damage at 30% of their value

We care about Transfiguration of Soul and Transfiguration of Mind.

This means that anytime you read something like "#% Increase to Maximum Energy Shield" What you are REALLY reading is "#% Increase to Maximum Energy Shield AND (#/30)% Increased Spell Damage". The big one for us though is Transfiguration of Mind, because now ALL of that mana stacking we are doing is also giving us a damage boost.

So for example, my Crown grants 21% Increased Maximum Energy shield AND Mana, so it also gives me 6.3% Increased Spell Damage AND 6.3% Increased Damage. Plus everywhere else that gives a boost to maximum ES or Mana gives a boost to damage too.

Since we take The Agnostic, you won't see the increase to your ES, but it is still there. All the agnostic does is ignore whatever your ES is supposed to be, but the modifiers still exist for the purposes of Transfiguration of Soul.

Finally, for purposes of the damage boost, we are only concerned about items or nodes that provide an increase to MAXIMUM mana or ES. 100,000 Increased Energy Shield does nothing at all for us, but 100 Increased Maximum Energy Shield does.

Hopefully, that answers your question. If not, let me know!

Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Hello! Been using this build for about two weeks, I'm a rather casual player but here is my current gear at level 88.

I don't have much currency for now so I'm struggling to 6L my updated body armour

I'm planning to get a new pair of gloves with added chaos resistance and removing the lightning res as I'm way over the cap on that one. I'd love to tinker around and find cool uniques to improve my gear as you guys have been doing. I don't quite understand how to calculate my total arc dps on PoB but the in-game tooltip does indicate 25k dps. My character is still a bit squishy so I guess I have a lot of room for improvement :)
"
Rorytan написал:
Since a few people started to make a build improvement movement I thought I'm gonna throw my twoscent into it aswell.

I currently am sitting at a comfy 4.4m Sirus dps with a very early stage "lategame" build.

The only real thought I can give for now is that mana > life in any given momemnt. I am sitting at around 3.8k life and have never felt as tanky as this(will drop this even lower once I have time to play again).

As for Agnostic I still think its not a great addition to the build but this is a very subjective view.

Here is my PoB whoever wants to see how I build so far can take a look:

https://pastebin.com/PdamyDyy

I will deffo make a proper post with an indepth thought process of my adjustments and changes to the build.(somewhere later this week once I have time for it)

And I totally agree with the last few posts. Its up to us to make this very good beginner guide into a proper endgame guide. It helps you get started for sure but is a bit lacking in the endgame lineout.

Am excited to see your post! You're doing great at pushing your DPS, so your input would be quite valuable.

Also, holy crap your gear is just insane. Now there's something to strive for!
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 12:28:36
Hi, I have just got the cast when damage taken support skill and I cant equip it as I have 24 strength and 39 is needed. Have I made a mistake? Help is appreciated!
I'm just gonna put down what I've been crafting and using to possibly provide some inspiration aswell. I have some minor plans for the belt, the gloves still need faster casting over cold res and some rolls need to be improved in general (need some more currency before I finish all that), but other than that I'm pretty happy.
I will admit the redeemer slam on the body armour was pretty lucky.

I've been trying to prioritize mana on just about everything, but the basestats of the ring was too good to pass up when I was looking for a conductivity ring (Hence no cerulean base). I've not really been looking into uniques too much since Harvest is giving so many cool crafting options. Apart from the belt, I've bought most items with t1 mana and usually one, maybe two, other stats and crafted them from there.

I'm not too sure how to link the jewels when they're in the passive tree and not on PoE atm to take them out and put them where I can link them. Not really anything special, but you can find those on my profile I guess.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация