Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Dreagation написал:
I'm just gonna put down what I've been crafting and using to possibly provide some inspiration aswell. I have some minor plans for the belt, the gloves still need faster casting over cold res and some rolls need to be improved in general (need some more currency before I finish all that), but other than that I'm pretty happy.
I will admit the redeemer slam on the body armour was pretty lucky.

I've been trying to prioritize mana on just about everything, but the basestats of the ring was too good to pass up when I was looking for a conductivity ring (Hence no cerulean base). I've not really been looking into uniques too much since Harvest is giving so many cool crafting options. Apart from the belt, I've bought most items with t1 mana and usually one, maybe two, other stats and crafted them from there.

I'm not too sure how to link the jewels when they're in the passive tree and not on PoE atm to take them out and put them where I can link them. Not really anything special, but you can find those on my profile I guess.

Looking at your gear in a quick glance, the only thing you really need(and everyone should get it) is Culling Strike on your gloves that mod makes bossfights so much easier and clearing very juiced up maps(t18+) are smoother aswell.
"
Rorytan написал:

Looking at your gear in a quick glance, the only thing you really need(and everyone should get it) is Culling Strike on your gloves that mod makes bossfights so much easier and clearing very juiced up maps(t18+) are smoother aswell.

I've been looking at making my gloves for a while. Initially I was thinking the same: Culling strike and then shaper or hunter influence with that. But I felt like I didn't need culling strike. In that case, the shaper+hunter gloves feel a bit stronger, as you can craft them more reliably with mana+unnerve+blind+faster casting, while culling strike with those stats is close to impossible to get.

I did adapt my anointment from you, getting the transfiguration of mind from there, given the lower opportunity cost, is pretty sweet!
"
Dreagation написал:
"
Rorytan написал:

I've been looking at making my gloves for a while. Initially I was thinking the same: Culling strike and then shaper or hunter influence with that. But I felt like I didn't need culling strike. In that case, the shaper+hunter gloves feel a bit stronger, as you can craft them more reliably with mana+unnerve+blind+faster casting, while culling strike with those stats is close to impossible to get.

I did adapt my anointment from you, getting the transfiguration of mind from there, given the lower opportunity cost, is pretty sweet!

I can deffo understand your reasoning behind not going Culling Strike, but after I have tried it and bosses just dissapear at 10% its something I could never live without(especially Sirus 8 and Uber Elder last phase are alot easier that way!)

I might try to theorycraft some proper gloves since the one I currently have I only made on a cheap budget(6-7 exalts)
So I'm at level 96 now and I can't manage to kill the "harder" late game bosses like A8 Sirus.

This is my gear:

Скрытый текст

PoB Skill tree: https://pastebin.com/whXJHcTG

What should I do to get better survivability? Or should I change into some other build completely? I am around 6k life and 7k mana.
Последняя редакция: believers. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 10:07:59
Hello friends, i recently crafted an my first gloves and idk how many it can cost, so maybe anybody here can help me with price it right? i will appreciate it
Hey all, was wondering if anyone's done Pale Court yet? if you have at about what level or map tier, and set up where you at? any tricks or advice to make it easier?
"
believers написал:
So I'm at level 96 now and I can't manage to kill the "harder" late game bosses like A8 Sirus.

This is my gear:

Скрытый текст

PoB Skill tree: https://pastebin.com/whXJHcTG

What should I do to get better survivability? Or should I change into some other build completely? I am around 6k life and 7k mana.

Hmmm...your level 20 Arcane Surge in your shield is doing you no favors. Dump it and fit another utility gem into your setup. Maybe move Clarity to the shield and put Blood Rage (for mapping) and/or Culling Strike (for endgame bosses) or Conductivity into the cwdt setup. Others may have better suggestions there. Bind Arcane Cloak to left click for almost 100% AS uptime.

Corrupt all your juicy 20/20 gems?

Overall I would say you need more mana. That will increase offense and defense. 6k life is a bit overkill if you have enough mana and mana sustain; I bet if you just try out Healthy Mind where your Watcher's Eye is and Atziri's Foible with the Crusader anointment, you'll see big improvements. Also, I really think it's worth getting a 21/0 Vaal Arc, but that's not going to make or break boss fights.

For perspective, I have like 3.6k life, but with 9k unreserved man's, am still tanky as hell.
Hi Guys,

Love the build, Quick question. In path of building configuration tab(for effective dps), do you add shock too when calculating dps?
"
ddjvanjc написал:
Hi Guys,

Love the build, Quick question. In path of building configuration tab(for effective dps), do you add shock too when calculating dps?

Yes; make sure you have the community fork version of PoB. Then you can check shock and put in 15 as the effect of shock (even though technically the field should be called "increased damage taken from shock" or something like that).
Greetings.

I'm still quite the noob. This is my first character, and I created it back during the Metamorph League. I was having fun with it and getting the hang of it, but once I reached Act 10, I made a pause from the game, because IRL shenanigans.

Now I came back for a while, and see that the build is completely upside down. No energy shield? Necromancer ascendency, instead of Electromancer? Having the MP pool serve as shield AND source of spell fuel? No longer dual wield, but weapon + shield? No more golems/minions? There goes a bunch of my hard earned currency, trying to fix my witch to the new build ...

I'm currently lvl 75, with 2.8k HP and MP. I can deal with trash mobs just fine, but bosses cause me trouble - once the MP pool goes, I'm a sitting duck. That's the sole reason why I can't finish the 3rd Labyrinth. When I finish casting the buffs and spaming the first chug of flasks (still not used to using flasks), I'm already almost out of MP and a good chunk of my HP is already gone. In the 2 or 3 seconds that it takes me to recast everything again, I'm already eating the dirt. I even put a high level Flesh And Stone gem, for the Sand aura, to see if the bblindness effect could help my survivability, but it seems that it only works against trash mobs, and even so, not everytime.

Also, I see in the lvl 80 passives tree that you went for Forethought, instead of Dreamer. I don't understand. Both give a 20% to maximum MP, so why go for a passive that INCREASES the cost of spells, when, for the same skill points cost, one can get the other passive, that gives more MP regen (if I understand correctly, there is no such thing as too much MP regen for this build) and reduces the cost of spells?

I'm trying to get some updated gear, but it's tough to replace my current ones. Again, I'm still on Act 10, with only the 3rd Labyrinth and the final boss to kill - if I can't deal with the Labyrinth boss, I expect that Kitava is a no-go as well.

I have no access to Maps yet. The Incursions and the Syndicate stuff confuse me, I have no idea of what it's all about or what I'm supposed to do, other than killing stuff ASAP, but it seems that it's important to finish them. But I digress.

This character was supposed to be a SSF, but I made a mistake when I created it, and realized too late that it's not SSF after all. Despite that, I'd like to keep playing it with the SSF spirit in mind (means no trades, can only use what I find). As such, what can I do to make it less squishy (inb4 git gud)?

Thanks for any help.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация