Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi! The Righteous Fire in addition to this build is working SO well. My witch can sustain it now, so I am using it even for mapping and it is a very rare situation when I should hit any fat mob on T16 twice... and the bosses fights are just a nice walk now.
Thanks a lot to Enki and for everyone who contributed to the endgame setting!!
"
Yarbl написал:

Was trying to fracture T1 spell damage wands but lucked out big time and found a T1 spell damage + T1 mana wand.
Managed to get lucky again and put +1 lightning gem level on it in 5 add/removes :D
Now I'm in the the process of doing remove speed and aug caster for the T1 cast speed, after that I can remove crit, slam crusader, and add/remove inf for the wrath aura buff and have a true mirror worthy item
Though I like having a bit of crit, nice for tailwind and elemental overload uptime.

Have you checked that +1 light gems is actually better than lightning penetration? If I remember correctly lightning pen gave me more dps than +1.

Here's mine.
"
believers написал:

Have you checked that +1 light gems is actually better than lightning penetration? If I remember correctly lightning pen gave me more dps than +1.

They're pretty close to each other in PoB for me (might be because I already have quite a bit of lightning pen) but the +1 level mod also works with arcane cloak, and I'm pretty sure it scales better. I'll probably go for spell damage instead of lightning skill gem level on shield though, which will be the last item I want to craft after the wand.

Nice wand
"
Yarbl написал:
"
believers написал:

They're pretty close to each other in PoB for me (might be because I already have quite a bit of lightning pen) but the +1 level mod also works with arcane cloak, and I'm pretty sure it scales better. I'll probably go for spell damage instead of lightning skill gem level on shield though, which will be the last item I want to craft after the wand.

Nice wand

Hmm, okay. I checked now again and light pen still gives me more dps. I think I'm at 50% light pen in the character window in town.

I already got +1 to gems on my shield tho so that might make a difference:
Последняя редакция: believers. Время: 29 июля 2020 г., 10:45:42
Hey guys i was wondering if this cluster is better than the original Scintillating Idea/Supercharge recommended by the build.

ty :)

"
Infernál написал:
Hey guys i was wondering if this cluster is better than the original Scintillating Idea/Supercharge recommended by the build.

ty :)

Obviously Scintillating Idea is a must-have, and Disorienting Display is OK defensively. I'm pretty sure Overshock is basically just worth the 30% increased damage to us--I'm using it myself right now, and the shock we utilize in this build isn't directly inflicted by us or hits caused by us, so I don't think increased effect of shock really does anything here (I've looked but not found a definitive answer). Supercharge is normally good for Arc builds, but because Archmage Support's huge boost to base damage is really the source of most of our DPS, there's a comparatively narrow range between our min and max damage per hit, making the "lucky" part of Supercharge a lot less powerful than it would be if we weren't using Archmage with a big mana pool.

My pick would be Scintillating Idea + Snowstorm (or Vengeful Commander) + any of the 3 available suffix notables (Doryani's Lesson would be my choice, but all have their benefits). But we kind of have to settle on what we can get this league; unlike 3.10, you have to be really lucky or rich to get the exact 3 notables you want on an 8-passive large cluster jewel.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 3:36:34
"
Ledanika написал:
Hi! The Righteous Fire in addition to this build is working SO well. My witch can sustain it now, so I am using it even for mapping and it is a very rare situation when I should hit any fat mob on T16 twice... and the bosses fights are just a nice walk now.
Thanks a lot to Enki and for everyone who contributed to the endgame setting!!

Yaus! I'm so glad RF caught on. I first suggested using it back on page 1568 and it didn't really gain any traction for a few weeks, but with the build being as strong as it is on recovery this league, it's basically a mandatory addition to the build if you want to maximize damage. Unless you refuse to run Agnostic. ;)
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 3:37:20
I should be posting some videos in the coming week. For now:

Here's the Uber Elder fight: https://youtu.be/Am7B1l3AHFE
PoB for Uber Elder fight: https://pastebin.com/wPrcjUVa

That was with a cool 5.55m Arc DPS. (If you want to falsely inflate your sustained DPS by ticking all flasks, it's 6.25m Arc DPS.) Life is pretty low at 3.8k and unreserved mana pretty high at 9.6k to easily support Agnostic and RF together.

Sirus, guardians, and more coming soon. Also working on upgrading my weapon, belt, and gloves, so hopefully my stats will have gotten a little bump by then.

Comments? Let's see some other videos, people!
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

That was with a cool 5.55m Arc DPS. (If you want to falsely inflate your sustained DPS by ticking all flasks, it's 6.25m Arc DPS.) Life is pretty low at 3.8k and unreserved mana pretty high at 9.6k to easily support Agnostic and RF together.

Sirus, guardians, and more coming soon. Also working on upgrading my weapon, belt, and gloves, so hopefully my stats will have gotten a little bump by then.

I love your take on the build. It's my first season playing PoE and I love the diversity and way you can tweak things to make them work.

edit: Is there a reason you guys aren't using a level 21 (or 23% quality) archmage support? I've tried to corrupt it twice but gotten no change so I was just wondering if it's even possible to get level 21 or 23% quality.

Последняя редакция: ryan17stehle. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 18:47:03
"
ryan17stehle написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

I love your take on the build. It's my first season playing PoE and I love the diversity and way you can tweak things to make them work.

edit: Is there a reason you guys aren't using a level 21 (or 23% quality) archmage support? I've tried to corrupt it twice but gotten no change so I was just wondering if it's even possible to get level 21 or 23% quality.

21/23 is possible for all 20/20 gems, you just need the vaal to hit it correctly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация