Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Trizzy__300 написал:
Guys, struggling to keep up with the STR requirements for some items due to Increased Duration.

Someone have a look at my build please?

Belt, rings or jewels are always a good place to get some STR.

If all else fails you could allocate 'Might' passive skill for a skill point or even annoint it onto your amulet (I see you have no annointment yet and it's cheap; clear+orange+orange oil). Maybe you can also bench craft STR onto your Vermillion Ring, not sure if it has the right open affix, but one you can add almost certainly :)
"
CliffAhead написал:
"
ryan17stehle написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I should be posting some videos in the coming week. For now:

Here's the Uber Elder fight: https://youtu.be/Am7B1l3AHFE
PoB for Uber Elder fight: https://pastebin.com/wPrcjUVa

That was with a cool 5.55m Arc DPS. (If you want to falsely inflate your sustained DPS by ticking all flasks, it's 6.25m Arc DPS.) Life is pretty low at 3.8k and unreserved mana pretty high at 9.6k to easily support Agnostic and RF together.

Sirus, guardians, and more coming soon. Also working on upgrading my weapon, belt, and gloves, so hopefully my stats will have gotten a little bump by then.

Comments? Let's see some other videos, people!

I love your take on the build. It's my first season playing PoE and I love the diversity and way you can tweak things to make them work.

edit: Is there a reason you guys aren't using a level 21 (or 23% quality) archmage support? I've tried to corrupt it twice but gotten no change so I was just wondering if it's even possible to get level 21 or 23% quality.

21/23 is possible for all 20/20 gems, you just need the vaal to hit it correctly.

The only way to make a 21/23 gem is to use the Doryani's Institute (level 3 gem room) in the Temple of Atzoatl as 21/23 is a double corruption.

To get either one of lvl 21 or 23 quality, you can use a vaal orb.

Results are just RNG.

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Последняя редакция: Dspayre. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 1:44:04
Can someone please confirm this:

Enki's Arc Witch Build has in PoB (Path Of Building Community Fork 1.4.170.7)
a 'Player Value' of 1452.52.
I assume that's the raw/flat Lightning dps with 1.08 multiplier from the Archmage gem.

(how to look in PoB:
-> "Calcs"
-> "Skill Hit Damage" (paragraph)
-> mouse over the first line in column "Lightning")

Is the the Hypnotic Eye Jewel in same column ('Lightning') counted 4 times?
I am trying to find out why my build has only one third of the damage at lvl 92.
"
ryan17stehle написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

That was with a cool 5.55m Arc DPS. (If you want to falsely inflate your sustained DPS by ticking all flasks, it's 6.25m Arc DPS.) Life is pretty low at 3.8k and unreserved mana pretty high at 9.6k to easily support Agnostic and RF together.

Sirus, guardians, and more coming soon. Also working on upgrading my weapon, belt, and gloves, so hopefully my stats will have gotten a little bump by then.

I love your take on the build. It's my first season playing PoE and I love the diversity and way you can tweak things to make them work.

edit: Is there a reason you guys aren't using a level 21 (or 23% quality) archmage support? I've tried to corrupt it twice but gotten no change so I was just wondering if it's even possible to get level 21 or 23% quality.

I'm using 21/23, but not really playing anymore.

hi im new player

some question:

if i use vaal arc in lvl 12 why i need a regular arc skill?

i can use the normal skill into the Vaal Arc .

"
gshahar0 написал:
hi im new player

some question:

if i use vaal arc in lvl 12 why i need a regular arc skill?

i can use the normal skill into the Vaal Arc .

It levels up a bit more slowly. Put the Vaal gem in your back weapon and let it level up while you use the normal Arc.
"
ryan17stehle написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Hey, thanks! You're right that I should prioritize getting a 21/20 Archmage. I hadn't given it much thought since usually one level is negligible for a support gem, but Archmage makes up such a huge part of our damage that it's silly to overlook the extra gem level.
Out of curiosity, I have a question.

Looking at the arc builds here, they seem relatively weak damage wise compared to the potential templar and scion builds.

Does this primarily have to due with the ascendancy talents favoring tanky/bulk for the witch through necromancer relative to stronger general talents for lightning damage from the other two classes?

Or does Arc witch potentially have higher damage builds and paths if you sacrifice some of your tankiness?
Quick question: where are we getting shock from? In the PoB link, it has "is enemy shocked?" checked, but we're running ele focus on both lightning skills. Is that just an oversight/accident, or is there a mechanic I'm missing?
hello i need your help in a question
am i a able to use the same build but not arc and using creeping frost instead

i was using this arc build been playing it for like 2 months and wanted to try something new
so i find a problem with what i converted to that it lacks the crazy regain like this arc build
so what tree i can try to form i am no pro in the game or making build so any help would be apreciated
thanks in advance
my profile and tree are open
Последняя редакция: Ayman_EG. Время: 1 авг. 2020 г., 15:43:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация