Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Listoric написал:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
I've just killed the Shaper for the first time this season and I couldn't be more proud. Time to hunt for more.
I was wondering if one of you could review my gear/skills and offer me suggestions and/or tell me which items I could improve on. This is the second season I'm playing, so if I've made some silly mistakes, feel free to let me know.
Currently have 4k life/7.8k mana, but my mana sustains RF passively. Any suggestions on how to improve my mana?
Link: https://pastebin.com/fQb2PLRr

You really managed to do all this with -48% chaos resistance?
I'm impressed.

as WorderMostFoul said, you want a staff with mana 140+ Tier 1 Pref, and get your resis and once done as said move to gloves with more damage.
"
IMNoob1 написал:
"
Listoric написал:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
I've just killed the Shaper for the first time this season and I couldn't be more proud. Time to hunt for more.
I was wondering if one of you could review my gear/skills and offer me suggestions and/or tell me which items I could improve on. This is the second season I'm playing, so if I've made some silly mistakes, feel free to let me know.
Currently have 4k life/7.8k mana, but my mana sustains RF passively. Any suggestions on how to improve my mana?
Link: https://pastebin.com/fQb2PLRr

I'm impressed.

as WorderMostFoul said, you want a staff with mana 140+ Tier 1 Pref, and get your resis and once done as said move to gloves with more damage.

Yes, agreed--just to clarify, you want a wand or scepter or rune dagger, not technically a staff.

I got lucky with a Crusader slam on mine today!

Not incredible, but not too shabby, either. Finally puts my hideout standstill tooltip DPS above 500k and effective sDPS above 8m in PoB (9m with flasks). I can post a link later, if anyone's interested.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 10:19:21
Good day fellow exiles,

I've used Inpulsa's in previous leagues on other Arc builds and had great fun. For Enki's updated 3.11 guide, is a 6-linked Inpulsa's viable? I played around now with a 5-link but it feels a bit weak - I'm interested in your thoughts before investing 1500+ fusing =)

I realize the build is not designed around shock, but at least it's possbile to shock when not using The Three Dragons.

Cheers!
"
bryngylf написал:
Good day fellow exiles,

I've used Inpulsa's in previous leagues on other Arc builds and had great fun. For Enki's updated 3.11 guide, is a 6-linked Inpulsa's viable? I played around now with a 5-link but it feels a bit weak - I'm interested in your thoughts before investing 1500+ fusing =)

I realize the build is not designed around shock, but at least it's possbile to shock when not using The Three Dragons.

Cheers!

I refer you to page 1599 of this thread for earlier discussion on this, but in a word, it's not that great of a choice for this version of the build. You're much better off with a 6L Cloak of Defiance.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I refer you to page 1599 of this thread for earlier discussion on this, but in a word, it's not that great of a choice for this version of the build. You're much better off with a 6L Cloak of Defiance.

Thanks a lot! I'm using a Shroud of the Lightless right now:

but I will look into Cloak of Defiance!
"
Nice job! Looks like you're doing very well for a relative newcomer and are on track to do even better.

First, how's your spell crit chance? Are you able to maintain Elemental Overload consistently?

Next, definitely get a wand with at least +140 mana. That will make a big overall difference. Here's an example of a search I used to find one (tweak it however you like, obviously): https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/8l3G3QvhV

I'd go for a Rumi's Concoction over the regular granite flask, upgrade your belt to a nice Stygian Vise with mana/life abyssal jewel, get max quality on your amulet, and run Uber lab until you get the mana regen enchantment on your boots.

Your gear is generally solid, but there's definitely a lot of room to upgrade life/mana/resistances on pretty much all your rare gear so you can fit in more damage affixes on your gloves/shield/ring.

Thanks for the advice. I've got another wand, flask and belt right away. Currency prevented me from getting strong gear. The abyss jewel in the belt also solved the crit problem you mentioned. Perfect.

"
I'm impressed.

I do my best.

Continued progressing my Atlas, finished all four conquerors, spawned Sirus and...killed him. I'm slightly disappointed I got him down on the first spawn, but I've heard that every Awakening level makes him stronger. Cheers for the kind words and suggestions.

Check-in #2: Killed Sirus with this gear and setup: https://pastebin.com/qj6wzb1J
Besides what you guys mentioned earlier (more damage on gloves, better weapon), is there anything that's doesn't cost a fortune that I can upgrade? To give you an impression of my economy, I consider myself rich when I reach ~130c.
"
bryngylf написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Thanks a lot! I'm using a Shroud of the Lightless right now:

but I will look into Cloak of Defiance!

Did you get the Shroud from Abysal farming or Div trade?

I'm stuck with mine, which is fine for now at Awaken 5 but my sustain isn't that good (My items aren't that great either).

Последняя редакция: IMNoob1. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 20:27:21
"
Listoric написал:
"
Nice job! Looks like you're doing very well for a relative newcomer and are on track to do even better.

First, how's your spell crit chance? Are you able to maintain Elemental Overload consistently?

Next, definitely get a wand with at least +140 mana. That will make a big overall difference. Here's an example of a search I used to find one (tweak it however you like, obviously): https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/8l3G3QvhV

I'd go for a Rumi's Concoction over the regular granite flask, upgrade your belt to a nice Stygian Vise with mana/life abyssal jewel, get max quality on your amulet, and run Uber lab until you get the mana regen enchantment on your boots.

Your gear is generally solid, but there's definitely a lot of room to upgrade life/mana/resistances on pretty much all your rare gear so you can fit in more damage affixes on your gloves/shield/ring.

Thanks for the advice. I've got another wand, flask and belt right away. Currency prevented me from getting strong gear. The abyss jewel in the belt also solved the crit problem you mentioned. Perfect.

"
I'm impressed.

I do my best.

Continued progressing my Atlas, finished all four conquerors, spawned Sirus and...killed him. I'm slightly disappointed I got him down on the first spawn, but I've heard that every Awakening level makes him stronger. Cheers for the kind words and suggestions.

Check-in #2: Killed Sirus with this gear and setup: https://pastebin.com/qj6wzb1J
Besides what you guys mentioned earlier (more damage on gloves, better weapon), is there anything that's doesn't cost a fortune that I can upgrade? To give you an impression of my economy, I consider myself rich when I reach ~130c.

Don't worry, A8 Awakener is definitely a different fight than A5 Awakener!

Cluster jewel! Get a large one (no more than 9 passives big) with Scintillating Idea and at least one other good notable. I'd also get a small one with another Scintillating Idea and put that in the second cluster jewel socket (Kitava's Teachings in the first).

Also, I imagine you're aware, but you'll get the most out of Healthy Mind if it's in the socket north of the witch's starting point.
"
Listoric написал:
"

"
I'm impressed.

I do my best.

(regarding POB): Hmm as above try get Cloak Of Defiance, Gloves we already talked about, Boots are nice but lacking enchantment, Stgyian looks good just get rid of the +# max ES and get instead (#-#)% Increased Flask LIFE / MANA Recovery if mana is the issue get mana if you want more life than life (you didn't put points in Profane Chemistry yet so maybe getting life recovery will be better).

Good luck
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

Don't worry, A8 Awakener is definitely a different fight than A5 Awakener!

Cluster jewel! Get a large one (no more than 9 passives big) with Scintillating Idea and at least one other good notable. I'd also get a small one with another Scintillating Idea and put that in the second cluster jewel socket (Kitava's Teachings in the first).

Also, I imagine you're aware, but you'll get the most out of Healthy Mind if it's in the socket north of the witch's starting point.

How you can sustain a Large cluster jewel? which points you didn't allocated?

Plus, agreed about the Healthy Mind, north of the starting point will be ideal

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация