Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
OnlyRipper написал:
"
IMNoob1 написал:
"
OnlyRipper написал:
Hello! Thank you for you guide. For someone who just started playing it's awesome!
If you have time can you please write on post or post some SS where goes every gem? I'm confused about this. Which should be on weapon which on shield and so on.
I'm lvl 71 with 330.96 DPS and 509 armor and very proud of myself. But killing lvl 68 lab is hard at Boss in trial no matter the stage.
I'm also stuck at tier 3 maps.I die very very fast.
All story and epilogue quests are done. Pantheon is done. I still need to finish the lab for that Ascendacy points to make this max too.
Thank you in advance!

Can you give us your path of building link?
You need to download a software called path of building, you fetch your character details within the app and then you can share it.

"
MadChickins написал:
On the guide it tells you all the gems and what to group them with. In terms of where specifically on the gear slots, the arc and its 5 supporting gems belong in the chest. For clarity group, orb of storms and arcane cloak, they are in groups of 4 so they belong in gloves/helmet/boots. Doesnt matter. The only thing that matters is that your wand should be desecrate+offering as the trigger mod will proc those 2 skills. The shield should be flame dash group. The labs should be a breeze once you correctly link your gems.

https://pastebin.com/9KTFHMSq

Done. I hope it's enough. Thx both for help!

Okay first of all, You can see for yourself why you die in Tier 3, Your damage output / clear speed is low, you gems aren't in the correct place + you lack few major stuff.

Lets talk about gem setups / Items:

Armor + Arc (5/6 Link All Blue/5Blue+1White etc): You need a new armor quick and one with more than 4 sockets by act 7 you should have at least dropped 1 like it, with Harvest league going on you can easily Craft it with Multi Resistances & Life & Mana.
Like this:

Helmet / Weapon + Bone Offering: Desecrate should be combined with Bone Offering And Spell Cascade - You want to put it on a Weapon with "Trigger Socketed Spell When You Cast A Skill" Due to your low level I don't think you got this craft yet (JUN Vailing Crafts - The Syndicate League).
Because you can make this craft you want to get Kitava's Thirst:

Reason being is that it cast a skill / spell thus making bone offering automatic.

Leave Spark alone, take Orb Of Storms, Spark isn't so great at dealing crits and we want Elemental Overload up as much as we can.
Like this:

Cast When Damage Taken is lvl 14 you want it to be lvl 1 the higher the lvl the more hp you need to lose to cast it.

With Cast When Damage Taken you want to put Tempest Shield (Leave It LVL 1 as well!) & Wave Of Conductivity - Meaning This Triple Skill setup
You want to put it inside: Gloves / Boots / Shield
You might want to put it on Shield First because it only requires 3 Gem Slots and later on move it to Gloves / Boots and make it a 4 Link with another Curse
like this:

Another setup you'd want is 4 Link (Gloves Or Boots) with Arcane Cloak,
Combine it with Second Wind + Increase Duration + Arcane Surge (like this for example):

*I've posted my items due to them fitting right in the gem setup guide and are not any sort of the best items to put just what i have currently.
"
IMNoob1 написал:

Did you get the Shroud from Abysal farming or Div trade?

I'm stuck with mine, which is fine for now at Awaken 5 but my sustain isn't that good (My items aren't that great either).

Think I got it from trade - but I've bought a Cloak of Defiance now, just working on the 6-link =)
"
IMNoob1 написал:

The luck with unique jewels is pretty bad atm, hope to get something soon....

Unique? I just mean a rare one. You can try buying one of these on the cheap: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Kyy6m6yC5
If you spam harvest lightning crafts on that, I feel like you'll eventually get something you can work with (i.e. Scintillating Idea and maybe one other good notable). As long as you're aware of the mod pool and the relevant tags, horticrafting seems like the cheapest way to get a cluster jewel that fits your purposes.

Or if you don't mind a 9-passive cluster jewel, you could just spend a few dozen chaos on something already made: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/jv48d2WtX
"
DarkKwiskas написал:
Hello folks!

I am new to this game, just started this season with this build.
It's been amazing so far. A very deep game, for which I learn every day.

Anyway, I am little bit stuck now. I am around tier 13-16 maps, and I have trouble progressing. Foes take at least 2 or 3 casts of arc to die, which leaves plenty of time for me to either make a mistake and die, or to run around like a headless chicken and losing precious time.

Path of building seems to tell me I am doing enough damage (around 1M), but I don't know what's going on, as I am definitely closer to a melting sugar in a coffee cup than a godlike ARPG char on those map tiers :)

Is that a damage problem, a survivability problem, or a user issue? What would be the next steps for me to progress? I managed to drop 2 exalts, but that's all the riches I have, sadly...
If I should fix my damage, but I am not sure what should I do... Many wands that seem better than mine cost over an exalt', and I guess that won't leave me enough money to buy the next content, like Watcher's eye.
You can find a link to my current equipement and skills below.

Any help welcome, and thank you everyone (and particularily Enki for this amazing build.)

https://pastebin.com/Bn0jzSNY

Note: I have a few extra equipment that I am trying to craft using harvest, but I am not sure how to use path of building to make those appear.

Your mana pool is holding you back. You need to get it to 9k+, even if it's at the expense of your eHP. Then you can run Righteous Fire, which will be a huge damage boost. Swap a Healthy Mind in for your Phoenix Desire and then swap that jewel for Assassin's Haste, which you can ditch without a second thought. Cloak of Defiance would be a huge help here, but you'll either need a lot of fusings or a bigger budget to get a 6L one.

Also, Crown of the Inward Eye is an extremely affordable option that will boost your damage quite a bit. You can buy one that already has a useful enchantment without breaking the bank: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Q38kX0RFw

It looks like you've largely prioritized mana on your gear, which is good--it should be the first thing you look for, since we can't horticraft it onto anything, unlike life/resists/caster mods. With that in mind, your stygian vise and the jewel inside it should both be replaced with items that have good mana rolls; you can probably get another 500 mana just from doing that.

So I'd start with Healthy Mind, Crown of the Inward Eye, and a better belt/abyssal jewel. You should be able to add at least 1.5k mana and get 40% more damage from those changes alone.
Hey so this is probably a silly question, but when tale the keystone that sets out energy shield to 0, what happens to all the #+ max energy shield stat on my gear? Does it just disappear or does it get added to my HP??
"
zaz0u01 написал:
This is my first POE character and this guide has been immensely useful. I'm well into endgame content, have killed A8 Sirus after a few fails learning the fight and clearing T16 maps is a breeze. Have to look into juicing them for more loot.

A few general comments on POE:
1 - The trading system is not on point. It takes so much micromanagement to sell low value commodities that I've decided to stop picking up items in the low chaos price range. It works well for higher value rares though.
2 - The crafting system is intimidating outside of Harvest. I'm not sure it's worth it for a casual player to play the RNG, considering the learning curve and inevitable costly mistakes involved in crafting. I feel more comfortable trading for gear for now. I may try a crafting guide soon when I can fund a nice upgrade.

I'm limited at this point by my lack of knowledge in the game - most of my gear choices have been from this thread and path of building. I'm wondering if experienced players would have suggestions for me as to what to improve next.

Edit: I put Onslaught on a jewel and it's fairly consistant in mapping. I'm looking into replacing my Silver Flask. Any suggestions?
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/n1fKkEPm

I've also been playing around with my passive tree using path of building as a guide. The % have led me to cast speed nodes instead of damage. I'm looking at the curse nodes as a potential upgrade, but I'm not sure how effective curses are due to map mods. I've been playing with a 2 curses setup for a few days and I'm having trouble evaluating the results. I haven't found an in-depth discussion on the matter. What are your thoughts on the investing the points and gems needed to make it work? Also, would an awakened curse on hit gem give me 2 curses without the Whispers of Doom notable? Pricey though.

Thank you for your help!

OK, first off, that's some really great gear you have there (but for the love of God, hit your amulet with a few blessed orbs!). Those boots are insane. It blows my mind that you achieved this on your first fully developed character. You are probably further along after 2 months than I after 18 months of playing this game.

You are 100% correct with your observations about trading and crafting. I personally don't list anything worth less than 5c because it's not worth the time or hassle, and that 5c threshold is higher for a lot of other players. The crafting system outside of horticrafting is, for the most part, byzantine and extremely expensive. Beyond fossils and essences, I wouldn't touch it unless you know exactly what you're doing. Horticrafting has mostly obsoleted other crafting methods, anyway. I don't think Harvest will go core, but I would be shocked if GGG didn't have something comparable (in terms of crafting flexibility) planned for 3.12. This league was probably like a petri dish for them to observe exactly how nuts everything gets when you can customize your own gear for a relatively modest level of investment.

Cast speed is highly underrated for damage scaling; only thing to be mindful of is that it increases mana consumption. Yes, a level 5 Awakened Curse on Hit Support would allow you to drop Whispers of Doom, so for a build as developed as yours, it is absolutely a good investment, if you can afford it (yes, it is most definitely pricey).

Yes, I would drop the silver flask for Atziri's Promise, if you are able to sustain Onslaught without it while mapping. You could also replace your sulphur flask with Bottled Faith for more damage, if you have 8 ex burning a hole in your pocket. Wise Oak would also work well with the build, but only if you're willing to put in the work to balance all of your uncapped elemental resistances to be the exact same %.

Beyond that, you're starting to push the build to its limits. The obvious options are a BiS rare helmet with mana, % increased mana, and two lightning/elemental penetration affixes and a pair of gloves like yours that also has % chance to unnerve enemies.

If you really want to go out of the box, I have incorporated a Fevered Mind into my build where your Thread of Hope is currently sitting. You can milk at least another 20% more damage out of the build with it, but you have to be prepared to invest skill points and lose Devotion! You also need to get your mana recovery rate maxed out, so I'd definitely recommend buying/crafting a belt with that Redeemer's affix.

Hopefully something in there was helpful.

Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 21:18:21
First of all, thank you for this amazing guide, it's so well made and detailed. I'm already level 22 and since i had help from a guild and my main char is strong, i have some nice gear already, i'm at the end of ACT2 and it's been very easy so far. What i am trying to understand though is the EO part. So, if i understand, i should only invest in critical chance and not multiplier, right?
So, I just Awakener'sed my Bone Helmets. Meh. Lost the enchant, and didn't get a good roll. How should I proceed? I know how to remove the Defence mod, but the Freeze Duration?

Последняя редакция: UtherSRG. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 23:44:52
"
phosTR написал:
First of all, thank you for this amazing guide, it's so well made and detailed. I'm already level 22 and since i had help from a guild and my main char is strong, i have some nice gear already, i'm at the end of ACT2 and it's been very easy so far. What i am trying to understand though is the EO part. So, if i understand, i should only invest in critical chance and not multiplier, right?

Yes, that is 100% correct. From a mechanical perspective, EO exists to present an alternative model of damage scaling to the crit universe (%chance to land a critical strike combined with crit multiplier). Invest enough in crit chance to make landing a critical strike at least once every 8 seconds likely, and not a penny more. Invest NOTHING into crit multi.

You will most likely play a build without EO at some point, and you should completely throw all that advice out the window when you do.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 0:52:17
Good lord, I am just dying to fold Phase Acrobatics into this build. It would be incredible with Omeyocan. Somebody, please tell me this is a terrible idea!!
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 1:25:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация