Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Good lord, I am just dying to fold Phase Acrobatics into this build. It would be incredible with Omeyocan. Somebody, please tell me this is a terrible idea!!

How would you do it?

Skill tree? The node is too far from nodes we use.
Gear? Looks like the only gear it comes on are two Breach-league body armours. Assuming the Skin of the Lords, we'd be trading a large chunk of flat mana for 30% spell dodge, a decent bump to Armor, and +1 spell level to all of the Arc gems. However, all of our body gems need to be corrupt (so we'd never bump up to Awakened gems). Additionally, Skin's sockets are fixed, so you'd have to find a 6B with PA (I see none for sale), or go with a less optimal set of support gems.

I think Omeyocan is a decent gear for this build, but only if enchanted with mana regen, though. Mana regen is a significant mechanic we rely on with this build, and Omeyocan's -7% mana/s isn't helpful.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
DarkKwiskas написал:
Hello folks!

I am new to this game, just started this season with this build.
It's been amazing so far. A very deep game, for which I learn every day.

Anyway, I am little bit stuck now. I am around tier 13-16 maps, and I have trouble progressing. Foes take at least 2 or 3 casts of arc to die, which leaves plenty of time for me to either make a mistake and die, or to run around like a headless chicken and losing precious time.

Path of building seems to tell me I am doing enough damage (around 1M), but I don't know what's going on, as I am definitely closer to a melting sugar in a coffee cup than a godlike ARPG char on those map tiers :)

Is that a damage problem, a survivability problem, or a user issue? What would be the next steps for me to progress? I managed to drop 2 exalts, but that's all the riches I have, sadly...
If I should fix my damage, but I am not sure what should I do... Many wands that seem better than mine cost over an exalt', and I guess that won't leave me enough money to buy the next content, like Watcher's eye.
You can find a link to my current equipement and skills below.

Any help welcome, and thank you everyone (and particularily Enki for this amazing build.)

https://pastebin.com/Bn0jzSNY

Note: I have a few extra equipment that I am trying to craft using harvest, but I am not sure how to use path of building to make those appear.

Your mana pool is holding you back. You need to get it to 9k+, even if it's at the expense of your eHP. Then you can run Righteous Fire, which will be a huge damage boost. Swap a Healthy Mind in for your Phoenix Desire and then swap that jewel for Assassin's Haste, which you can ditch without a second thought. Cloak of Defiance would be a huge help here, but you'll either need a lot of fusings or a bigger budget to get a 6L one.

Also, Crown of the Inward Eye is an extremely affordable option that will boost your damage quite a bit. You can buy one that already has a useful enchantment without breaking the bank: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Q38kX0RFw

It looks like you've largely prioritized mana on your gear, which is good--it should be the first thing you look for, since we can't horticraft it onto anything, unlike life/resists/caster mods. With that in mind, your stygian vise and the jewel inside it should both be replaced with items that have good mana rolls; you can probably get another 500 mana just from doing that.

So I'd start with Healthy Mind, Crown of the Inward Eye, and a better belt/abyssal jewel. You should be able to add at least 1.5k mana and get 40% more damage from those changes alone.

Thanks for detailed answer, I will have a look. I didn't realise mana was holding me back. I thought mana would only be helpful for the lifepool and to have more opportunities to cast, not that it would be impactful on the damage itself (not sure to understand why, except if DPS is taking into account that I have more room to cast with more mana...).

Where should I run righteous fire? I am not sure _where_ I can change the gem without impacting the whole build, except if I completely drop orb of storms. Should that kind of option be listed in the original post?

Good ideas, I hope I will also have better luck at harvests!
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
IMNoob1 написал:

The luck with unique jewels is pretty bad atm, hope to get something soon....

Unique? I just mean a rare one. You can try buying one of these on the cheap: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Kyy6m6yC5
If you spam harvest lightning crafts on that, I feel like you'll eventually get something you can work with (i.e. Scintillating Idea and maybe one other good notable). As long as you're aware of the mod pool and the relevant tags, horticrafting seems like the cheapest way to get a cluster jewel that fits your purposes.

Or if you don't mind a 9-passive cluster jewel, you could just spend a few dozen chaos on something already made: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/jv48d2WtX

I'm SSF so buying isn't option :P
"
Listoric написал:
"
Nice job! Looks like you're doing very well for a relative newcomer and are on track to do even better.

First, how's your spell crit chance? Are you able to maintain Elemental Overload consistently?

Next, definitely get a wand with at least +140 mana. That will make a big overall difference. Here's an example of a search I used to find one (tweak it however you like, obviously): https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/8l3G3QvhV

I'd go for a Rumi's Concoction over the regular granite flask, upgrade your belt to a nice Stygian Vise with mana/life abyssal jewel, get max quality on your amulet, and run Uber lab until you get the mana regen enchantment on your boots.

Your gear is generally solid, but there's definitely a lot of room to upgrade life/mana/resistances on pretty much all your rare gear so you can fit in more damage affixes on your gloves/shield/ring.

Thanks for the advice. I've got another wand, flask and belt right away. Currency prevented me from getting strong gear. The abyss jewel in the belt also solved the crit problem you mentioned. Perfect.

I just realized my elemental overload uptime is crap. What is a good spell crit chance to aim for, and is it calculated for every chain of the arc? Would 20-23% suffice?
Последняя редакция: bryngylf. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 8:51:34
"
bryngylf написал:
"
Listoric написал:
"
Nice job! Looks like you're doing very well for a relative newcomer and are on track to do even better.

First, how's your spell crit chance? Are you able to maintain Elemental Overload consistently?

Next, definitely get a wand with at least +140 mana. That will make a big overall difference. Here's an example of a search I used to find one (tweak it however you like, obviously): https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/8l3G3QvhV

I'd go for a Rumi's Concoction over the regular granite flask, upgrade your belt to a nice Stygian Vise with mana/life abyssal jewel, get max quality on your amulet, and run Uber lab until you get the mana regen enchantment on your boots.

Your gear is generally solid, but there's definitely a lot of room to upgrade life/mana/resistances on pretty much all your rare gear so you can fit in more damage affixes on your gloves/shield/ring.

Thanks for the advice. I've got another wand, flask and belt right away. Currency prevented me from getting strong gear. The abyss jewel in the belt also solved the crit problem you mentioned. Perfect.

I just realized my elemental overload uptime is crap. What is a good spell crit chance to aim for, and is it calculated for every chain of the arc? Would 20-23% suffice?

Can you get arc to crit at 20%+ chance? thats great.
"
UtherSRG написал:
So, I just Awakener'sed my Bone Helmets. Meh. Lost the enchant, and didn't get a good roll. How should I proceed? I know how to remove the Defence mod, but the Freeze Duration?

Bump
Wanting to check in again. My first post didn't get any traction but it is ok.

This is where I'm at now: https://pastebin.com/0Lf4itWR

Picked up my Watcher's Eye this morning and feeling pretty good about the state of the build.

I think shield will be my next upgrade but I'm going to have to save a bit. Down to about 1 ex 20c.
"
IMNoob1 написал:

Can you get arc to crit at 20%+ chance? thats great.

Nope, I was just throwing numbers, sorry.. I'm not that well versed in crit chance - is the idea to use orb of storms to proc elemental overload?
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:
So, I just Awakener'sed my Bone Helmets. Meh. Lost the enchant, and didn't get a good roll. How should I proceed? I know how to remove the Defence mod, but the Freeze Duration?

Bump

Not playing the build this league, was just casually flipping through and saw this.

Unfortunately, the only harvest-removable tag it has would be influence, which also has the chance of hitting the max mana and ele damage mods.

The best option I can think of is still a 50/50. Benchcraft Accuracy, then use Remove Non-Attack Add Attack.

The only remaining attack mod that can possibly roll on this helmet is Accuracy Rating/Light Radius, which is a suffix. It will never touch the maximum mana (prefix) as long as you have three suffixes. HOWEVER, this does have a 50/50 chance of hitting the ele damage mod.

If you get lucky and hit the freeze duration, congrats! Remove the benchcraft mod and Remove Attack to get rid of the Accuracy Rating/Light Radius.

If you get unlucky and hit the ele damage mod, you want to use any method of keeping prefixes (ie. prefixes cannot be changed OR benchcraft any prefix, and use "Reforge Keeping Prefixes) until you get a clean 3-prefix 0-suffix base.

If you choose to Reforge Keeping Prefixes, the reason we benchcraft any prefix is to ensure it is removable (since reforge keeping prefixes with 2 prefixes could add rarity or +minion gem levels, which we do not want).

Aug Lightning and try for "Nearby Enemies have -9 to Lightning Resistance" with add-remove lightning but seeing as these are all crusader mods it kinda defeats the purpose of using the awakener orb to begin with.

(If you hit T1 lightning res in the process of add-remove lightning, I would personally recommend the "Change Lightning Resistance to Cold/Fire with similar-tier", then Aug again and keep spamming).

Hopefully this helps? >///< Sorry if my explanation isn't that clear.

Последняя редакция: airesettia. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 12:28:29
I'm currently running t15-16 maps fairly comfortably depending on the mods but I feel like I have cornered myself by having 3 of the uniques recommended in the build and not having enough resistances to be flexible. Could someone recommend changes I can make? I feel like I'm almost ready to get the next upgrade on most of my gear but the rarity of the mods on them are walling me at the moment (such as shaper gear etc) from taking the next step up. So at the moment I'm starting to plateau in terms of improving my char but I'm slowly farming up currency (around 5ex atm).

Another question I have is when do I switch OoStorms to conductivity+curse on hit? I realise at the end game a lot of experienced players will tend to diverge from the build but being a first time player I'm unsure where to go from here in terms of changing gems and introducing cluster jewels into my build.

Any help would be appreciated :D

https://pastebin.com/dGUtDnpt

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация