Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
bryngylf написал:
"
IMNoob1 написал:

Can you get arc to crit at 20%+ chance? thats great.

Nope, I was just throwing numbers, sorry.. I'm not that well versed in crit chance - is the idea to use orb of storms to proc elemental overload?

that's what i'm doing now, using OOS to proc elemental overload. with my cast speed it is still smooth-ish

my PoB here:
https://pastebin.com/suGP6VnF
"
airesettia написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:
So, I just Awakener'sed my Bone Helmets. Meh. Lost the enchant, and didn't get a good roll. How should I proceed? I know how to remove the Defence mod, but the Freeze Duration?

Bump

Not playing the build this league, was just casually flipping through and saw this.

Unfortunately, the only harvest-removable tag it has would be influence, which also has the chance of hitting the max mana and ele damage mods.

The best option I can think of is still a 50/50. Benchcraft Accuracy, then use Remove Non-Attack Add Attack.

The only remaining attack mod that can possibly roll on this helmet is Accuracy Rating/Light Radius, which is a suffix. It will never touch the maximum mana (prefix) as long as you have three suffixes. HOWEVER, this does have a 50/50 chance of hitting the ele damage mod.

If you get lucky and hit the freeze duration, congrats! Remove the benchcraft mod and Remove Attack to get rid of the Accuracy Rating/Light Radius.

If you get unlucky and hit the ele damage mod, you want to use any method of keeping prefixes (ie. prefixes cannot be changed OR benchcraft any prefix, and use "Reforge Keeping Prefixes) until you get a clean 3-prefix 0-suffix base.

If you choose to Reforge Keeping Prefixes, the reason we benchcraft any prefix is to ensure it is removable (since reforge keeping prefixes with 2 prefixes could add rarity or +minion gem levels, which we do not want).

Aug Lightning and try for "Nearby Enemies have -9 to Lightning Resistance" with add-remove lightning but seeing as these are all crusader mods it kinda defeats the purpose of using the awakener orb to begin with.

(If you hit T1 lightning res in the process of add-remove lightning, I would personally recommend the "Change Lightning Resistance to Cold/Fire with similar-tier", then Aug again and keep spamming).

Hopefully this helps? >///< Sorry if my explanation isn't that clear.

If you have the base you want in rare quality you can always hit the beastcrafting "add one XXX, remove one YYY"

If you want to keep the prefixes and you have a post left (remove with harvest the mod you don't want) go do the beastctafting thus clearing the way for suffixes, if you can remove all prefixes leaving the Influenced one only and got 3 Suffixes that cannot be removed via harvest or are hard to achieve than beastcrafting is your way to go.

plus learning the mechanics of beastcrafting can land you massive backup also via create an imprint of the item and than split it. (this method is pretty hard to achieve so you better watch youtube guides on it).
"
IMNoob1 написал:

If you have the base you want in rare quality you can always hit the beastcrafting "add one XXX, remove one YYY"

If you want to keep the prefixes and you have a post left (remove with harvest the mod you don't want) go do the beastctafting thus clearing the way for suffixes, if you can remove all prefixes leaving the Influenced one only and got 3 Suffixes that cannot be removed via harvest or are hard to achieve than beastcrafting is your way to go.

plus learning the mechanics of beastcrafting can land you massive backup also via create an imprint of the item and than split it. (this method is pretty hard to achieve so you better watch youtube guides on it).

Yeah, suf-to-pre is the other option but still a 50/50. Been using harvest too much so not thinking of it as much tbh LOL

the downside is the Suf-to-Pre has a chance of rolling +lvl minion gems, rarity, and the shaper prefix "socketed gems are supported by increased AoE" which you would then have to 50/50 with Pre-to-Suf again (chance of hitting max mana)

base duping via imprint/regal/split has a 1/3 chance of working but can be pretty profitable if you know what sells.
"
Mirnava написал:
I'm currently running t15-16 maps fairly comfortably depending on the mods but I feel like I have cornered myself by having 3 of the uniques recommended in the build and not having enough resistances to be flexible. Could someone recommend changes I can make? I feel like I'm almost ready to get the next upgrade on most of my gear but the rarity of the mods on them are walling me at the moment (such as shaper gear etc) from taking the next step up. So at the moment I'm starting to plateau in terms of improving my char but I'm slowly farming up currency (around 5ex atm).

Another question I have is when do I switch OoStorms to conductivity+curse on hit? I realise at the end game a lot of experienced players will tend to diverge from the build but being a first time player I'm unsure where to go from here in terms of changing gems and introducing cluster jewels into my build.

Any help would be appreciated :D

https://pastebin.com/dGUtDnpt

That's exactly where I am. I think if we could change the OP to explain what can be done in higher levels, that would be amazing :)
threw some alts on a shield and got 2x T1 mana

i can target and remove physical, and i'll be left with a 2-mod rare.

looking for advice on how to proceed? i'm totally new to crafting

my current shield is:

so i'll need 1 suffix to be reserved for fire resistance

my PoB here:
https://pastebin.com/suGP6VnF
Just got the 6-link on my cloak of defiance, about 500 fusing maybe, so relatively lucky =) I was also lucky to drop The Anticipation from Uul-Netol so that I could craft The Surrender and make a skin transfer to my shield (works well together with the scientist weapon effect and righteous fire):
https://i.imgur.com/fIOVnxG.jpg

PS. I'm running a "fun-enabling" variant with Seven-League Step boots and Null and Void gloves - makes some end-game challenging, but mapping is so fun!
Последняя редакция: bryngylf. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 14:15:13
*edited*
Последняя редакция: IMNoob1. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 15:15:28
"
bryngylf написал:
Just got the 6-link on my cloak of defiance, about 500 fusing maybe, so relatively lucky =) I was also lucky to drop The Anticipation from Uul-Netol so that I could craft The Surrender and make a skin transfer to my shield (works well together with the scientist weapon effect and righteous fire):
https://i.imgur.com/fIOVnxG.jpg

PS. I'm running a "fun-enabling" variant with Seven-League Step boots and Null and Void gloves - makes some end-game challenging, but mapping is so fun!

Did you Quality it before hand?
28 Hillock & 18 Bench?
"
IMNoob1 написал:

snip

You can't imprint rare items, and even if you remove phys it'll stay as a rare item. Splitting is a bad idea since you'll end up with a brick about 2/3 times.

You also can't fracture influenced items.

I don't know why you're recommending fossils, it'll reroll the item similar to using a fossil so you'll lose the mods you already have.

To OP of shield:
I would just follow Enki's advice on what affixes to add.
Personally I would try to get Life first, then +1 lightning gems or spell damage for prefixes, then cast speed and fire res that you need for suffixes.
Последняя редакция: airesettia. Время: 10 авг. 2020 г., 8:40:36
"
airesettia написал:
"
IMNoob1 написал:

Nice shield man!

The sky's the limit.
Imprint, Split, hope to get the 2 Mods.
Vice Versa.
Have 1 backup 1 crafting.

Once i got a magic one with both T1 Mana Affixes.
I'll Res it, Corroded + Lucent, Metallic, Pristine:

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=7&bi=7744&m=fossil&f=|9|4|10|12|&i=|7|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=1&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Prefix: Having mana already on prefix means you could get either:
Spell Damage
Chaos Damage
Max Life

All 3 are removeable via Harvest.

Suffix:
Nows the good part, Having already +#% recover mana when you block

You Can get: with x10 the chances (42 + 28 = 70%!)
#% Increased Mana Regen
+# Recovered Mana When you Block.

You might get some shit stuff like:
increase effect of non curse
reduce requirements

And well if you do get only 1 of the other Mana attributes you will have an extra suffix for Fire Res.
If you got 2 You could try your look with "Remove # Suffix, Add # Prefix" It will be a chance of 50/50 hope you are ready for it :P

BUT! Before you do all this fossil slamming, make an imprint, so that once you slam it, and didn't get the mana results you could roll back and do it once again.

Its costy, If you aren't SSF you can buy services for it but mana that would be amazing.

I'd even opt in for Fracture just too get a slam dunk on it :P

You can't imprint rare items, and even if you remove phys it'll stay as a rare item. Splitting is a bad idea since you'll end up with a brick about 2/3 times.

You also can't fracture influenced items.

I don't know why you're recommending fossils, it'll reroll the item similar to using a fossil so you'll lose the mods you already have.

To OP of shield:
I would just follow Enki's advice on what affixes to add.
Personally I would try to get Life first, then +1 lightning gems or spell damage for prefixes, then cast speed and fire res that you need for suffixes.

Correct didn't see it was influenced one sorry I'm a bit tiered, edited the post.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация