Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
CliffAhead написал:
"
airesettia написал:
"
CliffAhead написал:
something about blocking a mod right? Im gonna be so screwed lol. First time crafter

You can either post here or try to DM me for further help, you can also ask crafting advice on the poe discords, I hang around TFT/PoE discords a decent bit

Usually you just want to reference this: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&tags=int_armour,focus

I always make a list of what affixes I want. Then I look at my lowest probability ones and try to guarantee those first.

always triple check your tags before committing to make sure you're not removing something important.

The option I would probably go for is to try to get the caster suffix sorted first, because rerolling caster is MUCH less expensive than rerolling either crit or speed (crit because it only spawns on a T2 seed, speed just because the seeds like... never drop). In that case, I would actually leave the phys mod for now, benchcraft a trash non-caster prefix (like rank 1 life), augment caster, and start spamming remove-add caster until you get a suffix you're happy with.

All the crit and cast speed options have equal weighting, so I would check POB for what's better. Either way, it's a zillion times cheaper to do it this way instead of rerolling either speed or crit.

Then, to get +1 lightning gems: remove the trash phys mod, benchcraft a trash suffix (not lightning res, anything else is fine).

aug fire, hope to not get lucky (you want spell damage, the highest probability prefix), and spam lightning until you're happy with the mod.

It will either roll +1 lightning gems OR lightning as extra chaos, I'm not sure which one is better for the build so check POB. You're more like to hit the as extra chaos mod, but +lightning gems doesn't have tiers so it'll be easier to roll than T1 or T2 as extra chaos.

Hopefully that helps... think you can figure the rest out yourself xD but just ask if you're confused. I'll try to check back.

i'll definitely take you up on your offer and harress you for crafting advice!

did a few aug life and remove/add life and didn't hit anything about T4 =/
on the bright side i no longer need the fire resistance on my shield, which mean i can be more flexible now!

this is the shield now

right now i have:

prefix 1: + max mana - mana tag, can't be targetted
suffix 1: recover % mana on block - mana tag, can't be targetted
suffix 2: regen life per second - life, can be targetted

augment life has 3 possible outcomes:
- + max ES and + maxlife - prefix
- + max life - prefix
- regen # life per second - suffix

so now i need to remove/add life until i hit minimal T3 + maxlife, then the shield will be:
prefix 1: + max mana
prefix 2: + max life
prefix 3: empty
suffix 1: recover % mana on block
suffix 2: empty
suffix 3: empty

next, to target caster augments, i'm hoping for:
suffix: % cast speed - caster/speed tag,
suffix: increased crit chance - caster/crit tag
so i should craft prefix % increased spell dmg to block 1 undesirable outcome

if all hits well i should have:
prefix 3: crafted % increased spell dmg - can be removed
suffix 2: % cast speed

augment lighting will give me 4 possible outcomes:
prefix: % increased lightning dmg
prefix: +1 to all level of lightning gems
prefix: gain % of lightning as extra chaos
suffix: lightning resistance

so i should craft lighting resistance to block, and augment lighting and remove/add lightning until i get 1 of the above

prefix 3: +1 to all level of lightning gems
suffix 3: crafted lightning resistance - can be removed

lastly, remove craft, and aug speed to get 2 possible outcomes:
suffix: % increased cast speed
suffix: + minimum frenzy charge

suffix 3: +2 minimum frenzy charge

can someone tell me if i'm wrong in my steps?
Yes why did you decide to craft lightning resist to block suffix then augment +1 lightning skill gem? Because the moment you hit that shield with remove lightning you it would be 50/50 chance wouldn't it? I'm new to crafting as well, so I thought it would be best to craft anything except a mod that could potentially risk being removed? I understand crafting any suffix will fill all the suffix slots so it has no choice but to give you a prefix, but just curious as to why you picked lightning res over any other res
Последняя редакция: MadChickins. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 6:43:15
"
MadChickins написал:
Yes why did you decide to craft lightning resist to block suffix then augment +1 lightning skill gem? Because the moment you hit that shield with remove lightning you it would be 50/50 chance wouldn't it? I'm new to crafting as well, so I thought it would be best to craft anything except a mod that could potentially risk being removed? I understand crafting any suffix will fill all the suffix slots so it has no choice but to give you a prefix, but just curious as to why you picked lightning res over any other res

You are right, i forgot that with 3 suffix no suffixes can be added

As you can tell i put in alot of thought and still screwed up lol. First time crafter, and harvest league made it possible for me to even consider trying. I will edit my post later for a more accurate crafting step (more as a reference for myself to follow when i do get the crafts)
"
CliffAhead написал:

That'd work but you can optimise it quite a bit.
Like the guy above said, you don't need to craft lightning res to block it, as any other crafted suffix will block it by virtue of there being no suffix spots left.
You'd be better off removing life and bench crafting spell damage, that way you'd get a 41% chance to get +lightning skill gems from an aug and add/removes. Without the lightning damage block it's only about 13%, you can get life at the very end, that way you will also save some add/remove life's because suffixes will be full.
+Level to lightning gems is ok, but I think it only gives me as much damage to arc as like 30% spell damage, so probably better to just go for spell damage.

I've got this shield right now, it's pretty good but I'll probably end up crafting a new one with minimum frenzy charges instead of cast speed.
Последняя редакция: Yarbl. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 7:34:39
"
Yarbl написал:
"
CliffAhead написал:

That'd work but you can optimise it quite a bit.
Like the guy above said, you don't need to craft lightning res to block it, as any other crafted suffix will block it by virtue of there being no suffix spots left.
You'd be better off removing life and bench crafting spell damage, that way you'd get a 41% chance to get +lightning skill gems from an aug and add/removes. Without the lightning damage block it's only about 13%, you can get life at the very end, that way you will also save some add/remove life's because suffixes will be full.
+Level to lightning gems is ok, but I think it only gives me as much damage to arc as like 30% spell damage, so probably better to just go for spell damage.

I've got this shield right now, it's pretty good but I'll probably end up crafting a new one with minimum frenzy charges instead of cast speed.

So remove life, craft light res, aug 2x lightning and go from there?

edit: i can't bench craft spell dmg on the shield =/, which means i need to re-do my entire step by step now.

right now i have:

prefix 1: + max mana - mana tag, can't be targetted
suffix 1: recover % mana on block - mana tag, can't be targetted
suffix 2: regen life per second - life, can be targetted

augment life has 3 possible outcomes:
- + max ES and + maxlife - prefix
- + max life - prefix
- regen # life per second - suffix

to get all 3 prefixes 1st, i should remove/add life until i hit any life suffix,then the shield will be:
prefix 2: any life mod, to use remove/add life at a later step
prefix 3: empty
suffix 2: empty

next, to target caster augments, i'm hoping for:
suffix: % cast speed - caster/speed tag,
suffix: increased crit chance - caster/crit tag
so i will craft non-caster tagged prefix to block all prefixes

prefix 3: any crafted non-caster tag

augment lighting will give me 4 possible outcomes:
prefix: % increased lightning dmg
prefix: +1 to all level of lightning gems
prefix: gain % of lightning as extra chaos
suffix: lightning resistance

so now i remove crafted prefix, and craft a non-lightning suffix to block all suffixes

suffix 3: any crafted non-lightning suffix

remove craft, and aug speed to get 2 possible outcomes:
suffix: % increased cast speed
suffix: + minimum frenzy charge

now, i use remove/add life to craft the final prefix, if all hits well i should have:

now this, i believe, should be correct?
Последняя редакция: CliffAhead. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 9:01:34
Any advice for DPS boost? I have 20-30 ex budget.

https://pastebin.com/L0xNj64D

Vaal righteous fire to replace arcane surge in your shield. Boom. Enjoy 39% MORE damage
Последняя редакция: MadChickins. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 10:42:08
"
Vocasek9 написал:
Any advice for DPS boost? I have 20-30 ex budget.

https://pastebin.com/L0xNj64D

There is so much stuff you can do with your budget. Biggest one is to get more mana wherever you can, which will scale your damage and survivability dramatically. Wand, shield, helmet, and body armor are all good targets (especially wand, this is really important). Go for a 6L Cloak of Defiance or really good rare chest, Crown of the Inward Eye or anoint Crusader on your amulet, ditch the unique gloves for good influenced fingerless silk gloves with Unnerved and/or Culling Strike affixes.

Also, once you have more mana, you can run Righteous Fire (drop the Arcane Surge from Flame Dash setup), which offers another huge damage multiplier.

You can get some ideas by reading the last 10+ pages in this thread. I've got 8m Sirus DPS with my current gear; here it is, for reference (can't post jewels atm):

Edit: you will also probably get a lot more overall damage if you drop your Orb of Storms support gems for Curse on Hit, Conductivity, and Increased Critical Strikes (I'm betting you're not able to keep Elemental Overload consistently triggered, since I'm not seeing much crit chance on your gear).

Also, a cluster jewel when you get more levels.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 10:50:00
Ok i think this time i hit it right. At least i hope so.

This is my current gem setup.
Is it right this time? If yes, what can i add on empty gem slots.

https://pastebin.com/EfHVsSUR

How can i copy paste current items from in-game to this post like others do :D?
Thank you all for your help!
"
OnlyRipper написал:

How can i copy paste current items from in-game to this post like others do :D?
Thank you all for your help!

Click to your portret and then just Ctrl+Left mouse button.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация