Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WorderMostFoul написал:

OMG you're too funny. Honestly, if you have that much capital to invest, I would recommend a different build.

Edit: yes, a Headhunter would work in virtually any build.

Yeah, I'm aware I could start a new char and wreck everything, but where's the fun in that? :p
I want to see how far I can take this build, currently conq's die in <5 seconds, and I can tank A8 sirus DIE beams while bringing him from 75->0% pretty fast.
I see that all the hype is in those fractured 100% delirium maps right now though
"
Yarbl написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

OMG you're too funny. Honestly, if you have that much capital to invest, I would recommend a different build.

Edit: yes, a Headhunter would work in virtually any build.

Yeah, I'm aware I could start a new char and wreck everything, but where's the fun in that? :p
I want to see how far I can take this build, currently conq's die in <5 seconds, and I can tank A8 sirus DIE beams while bringing him from 75->0% pretty fast.
I see that all the hype is in those fractured 100% delirium maps right now though

Fair enough, I should not have been such an asshole. Just realize you're basically the vanguard of the build at this point.

Allocate Crusader on your amulet.

Edit: and 100% delirious maps are an absolute bitch if you're playing an active build, there's just no way around that. I got absolutely wrecked on one last week and it tilted me like crazy. However you can get more mana, do it--this will improve your survivability.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 19:35:34
"
Swimmingwithdolphins написал:
Ok, maybe the answer to the question is more of a preference than what's the best (but then maybe it's not), but here it is - I'm all-time sticking with Undertaker as Anointment for my Atziri and was curious - what's better to have as Annointment for the endgame? Or should I carry on with it?
What do you guys prefer?

Asking because I just got myself new AF with 20%Q that I have to re-anoint after buying so I'm thinking - anoint with Undertaker again or is there something more beneficial? (yes, indeed, I am a noob)

I anoint Mind Drinker instead of Undertaker at a 1.1% dps loss on my pob. I prefer the QoL from more regen as it suits my style of standing still and spamming arc ( i got a cluster with mindfulness for that too)
"
airesettia написал:
"
IMNoob1 написал:

Nice shield man!

The sky's the limit.
Imprint, Split, hope to get the 2 Mods.
Vice Versa.
Have 1 backup 1 crafting.

Once i got a magic one with both T1 Mana Affixes.
I'll Res it, Corroded + Lucent, Metallic, Pristine:

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=7&bi=7744&m=fossil&f=|9|4|10|12|&i=|7|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=1&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Prefix: Having mana already on prefix means you could get either:
Spell Damage
Chaos Damage
Max Life

All 3 are removeable via Harvest.

Suffix:
Nows the good part, Having already +#% recover mana when you block

You Can get: with x10 the chances (42 + 28 = 70%!)
#% Increased Mana Regen
+# Recovered Mana When you Block.

You might get some shit stuff like:
increase effect of non curse
reduce requirements

And well if you do get only 1 of the other Mana attributes you will have an extra suffix for Fire Res.
If you got 2 You could try your look with "Remove # Suffix, Add # Prefix" It will be a chance of 50/50 hope you are ready for it :P

BUT! Before you do all this fossil slamming, make an imprint, so that once you slam it, and didn't get the mana results you could roll back and do it once again.

Its costy, If you aren't SSF you can buy services for it but mana that would be amazing.

I'd even opt in for Fracture just too get a slam dunk on it :P

You can't imprint rare items, and even if you remove phys it'll stay as a rare item. Splitting is a bad idea since you'll end up with a brick about 2/3 times.

You also can't fracture influenced items.

I don't know why you're recommending fossils, it'll reroll the item similar to using a fossil so you'll lose the mods you already have.

To OP of shield:
I would just follow Enki's advice on what affixes to add.
Personally I would try to get Life first, then +1 lightning gems or spell damage for prefixes, then cast speed and fire res that you need for suffixes.

So augment life, then augment light and hope for +1 lightning spell gem, then augment fire for fire resist, then augment caster for spell dmg?
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
CliffAhead написал:
threw some alts on a shield and got 2x T1 mana

i can target and remove physical, and i'll be left with a 2-mod rare.

looking for advice on how to proceed? i'm totally new to crafting

my current shield is:

so i'll need 1 suffix to be reserved for fire resistance

my PoB here:
https://pastebin.com/suGP6VnF

Agree with airesettia here. You have the two most important mods there already, 2x t1 mana, and pretty much everything else can be horticrafted onto it. Annul phys, spam elemental slams until you get the resistances right, slam a good life roll onto it, and finish it off by slamming a good caster mod. There are certainly more nuanced and probably smarter ways to go about it, but that's generally what I'd do.

Annul phys, aug life, aug light for +1 gem, aug fire for fire resist, and aug caster for spell dmg, am i right? That leaves me with 1 open slot for whatever else?
"
CliffAhead написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
CliffAhead написал:
threw some alts on a shield and got 2x T1 mana

i can target and remove physical, and i'll be left with a 2-mod rare.

looking for advice on how to proceed? i'm totally new to crafting

my current shield is:

so i'll need 1 suffix to be reserved for fire resistance

my PoB here:
https://pastebin.com/suGP6VnF

Agree with airesettia here. You have the two most important mods there already, 2x t1 mana, and pretty much everything else can be horticrafted onto it. Annul phys, spam elemental slams until you get the resistances right, slam a good life roll onto it, and finish it off by slamming a good caster mod. There are certainly more nuanced and probably smarter ways to go about it, but that's generally what I'd do.

Annul phys, aug life, aug light for +1 gem, aug fire for fire resist, and aug caster for spell dmg, am i right? That leaves me with 1 open slot for whatever else?

Yes, that works. Just make sure you use the crafting bench as much as possible to help guide the outcomes. For instance, craft lightning resistance on it before you aug lightning.
something about blocking a mod right? Im gonna be so screwed lol. First time crafter
Последняя редакция: CliffAhead. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 21:02:23
"
CliffAhead написал:
something about blocking a mod right? Im gonna be so screwed lol. First time crafter

I'm gonna get slightly didactic. The following applies to non-unique items.

Every affix belongs to a "modgroup" that is independent of its tags. You can check this out at PoEDB. For instance, here are all the mods for wands: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Wand

A fundamental rule of affixal composition (read: crafting) is that no item is allowed to simultaneously have 2 affixes from the same modgroup. For a quick example, go to the link above and click on the prefix group near the top that starts with # to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems. The popup window shows the modgroup when you scroll to the bottom: "IncreaseSpecificSocketedGemLevel". No item of this type (wand) can roll more than one affix from this group at the same time. Because they are part of the same modgroup, you cannot create an item that has, for instance, both of these affixes:
+1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems

While this is simple enough in practice, the finer points here are very important. For instance, I cannot roll the example above, because those two affixes are part of the same modgroup. However--crucially--I can roll a wand with these affixes:
+1 to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems (modgroup: IncreaseSpecificSocketedGemLevel) (tags: lightning, gem_level, caster)
+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems (modgroup: IncreaseSocketedGemLevel) (tags: gem_level, caster)

As you can see, with this second example, the modgroups are similar, but not identical. So these affixes CAN be rolled together on one item (if you're lucky or persistent). The tags are what allow you to invoke them as horticrafting options, but they are independent from the modgroup.

Another good example of this is that you will NOT find a rare wand on the market that has both 100+% increased spell damage and 100+% increased lightning damage. Truly not possible? Take a look: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/mWj9wBf6
Both affixes could independently exist but cannot coexist on a single item because they both belong to the modgroup WeaponCasterDamagePrefix. Pity for us in this case, but it's GGG keeping the game in check, which is ultimately a good thing.

One final example of this distinction to be aware of: your weapon can have both of these affixes at once because the modgroups are distinct:
Adds # to # Fire Damage (modgroup: FireDamage)
Adds # to # Cold Damage (modgroup: ColdDamage)
To be clear, those are both totally useless affixes for this build.
On the other hand, both of the following affixes could NOT coexist because they share a modgroup:
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells (modgroup: SpellAddedElementalDamage)
Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells (modgroup: SpellAddedElementalDamage)

PoEDB also lists benchcraftable affixes, each of which also belongs to a specific modgroup. Some of these benchcraftable affixes share a modgroup with their non-benchcraftable counterparts, so that's why if you're trying to lightning-hortislam % increased lightning damage or another good lightning-tagged prefix onto a wand with with 2 open prefixes and no open suffixes, you are better advised to first benchcraft Adds # to # Lightning Damage onto it first so you can "block" the hortislam from choosing any affix from that modgroup. Depending on the situation, it can help your odds of getting what you want considerably, but it doesn't always guarantee any particular outcome. (Then again, sometimes it does, especially with influenced armor/jewelry!)

I know it's a lot, but I fucking wish someone had explained it to me like that when I started.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 10 авг. 2020 г., 3:49:43
gonna try it next league, looking forward
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
"
CliffAhead написал:

You can either post here or try to DM me for further help, you can also ask crafting advice on the poe discords, I hang around TFT/PoE discords a decent bit

Usually you just want to reference this: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&tags=int_armour,focus

I always make a list of what affixes I want. Then I look at my lowest probability ones and try to guarantee those first.

always triple check your tags before committing to make sure you're not removing something important.

The option I would probably go for is to try to get the caster suffix sorted first, because rerolling caster is MUCH less expensive than rerolling either crit or speed (crit because it only spawns on a T2 seed, speed just because the seeds like... never drop). In that case, I would actually leave the phys mod for now, benchcraft a trash non-caster prefix (like rank 1 life), augment caster, and start spamming remove-add caster until you get a suffix you're happy with.

All the crit and cast speed options have equal weighting, so I would check POB for what's better. Either way, it's a zillion times cheaper to do it this way instead of rerolling either speed or crit.

Then, to get +1 lightning gems: remove the trash phys mod, benchcraft a trash suffix (not lightning res, anything else is fine).

aug fire, hope to not get lucky (you want spell damage, the highest probability prefix), and spam lightning until you're happy with the mod.

It will either roll +1 lightning gems OR lightning as extra chaos, I'm not sure which one is better for the build so check POB. You're more like to hit the as extra chaos mod, but +lightning gems doesn't have tiers so it'll be easier to roll than T1 or T2 as extra chaos.

Hopefully that helps... think you can figure the rest out yourself xD but just ask if you're confused. I'll try to check back.
Последняя редакция: airesettia. Время: 10 авг. 2020 г., 8:42:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация