Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
MadChickins написал:
"
Can you download the PoB fork? Link's in the OP. A pastebin link to that will be much more comprehensive and accurate than any other way of looking at it, as well as more likely something that others will take the time to look at.

Here ya go, i just ported the link from poe ninja and added my cluster jewel skills into it, i didnt mess with any of the configs on poe ninja.
https://pastebin.com/5jGdDEBm

Looks like 11m DPS to me: https://pastebin.com/hZXkQTdG

Sick, nice job!
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
DannyNorth написал:
Can't wait to see the patch notes. Something always gets tweaked. But Enki's always evolves thanks to guys like you. BTW, I forgot to ask you what you recommend to replace the Culling Strike jewel in my helm with once I get the mod on my gloves?

Hmm, once you can drop CS from your helmet gem setup, I'd probably also drop Archmage and put in Conductivity and Curse on Hit to push Arc DPS even further.

Edit: forgot you have that on your ring already. You'd get another 12% lightning penetration with a level 20 Conductivity gem versus the ring affix, which is desirable, but you could also replace CS with Lightning Penetration to push SB's damage. I'd go with one of those two options, but someone else might have a better idea.

I am going to remove a resist on my gloves and go for CS. Then put Conductivity and curse on hit in my helm. I can remove conductivity from ring and replace the resist I remove from my gloves. In a perfect world this will go off without a hitch. Thanks again.
"
DannyNorth написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
DannyNorth написал:
Can't wait to see the patch notes. Something always gets tweaked. But Enki's always evolves thanks to guys like you. BTW, I forgot to ask you what you recommend to replace the Culling Strike jewel in my helm with once I get the mod on my gloves?

Hmm, once you can drop CS from your helmet gem setup, I'd probably also drop Archmage and put in Conductivity and Curse on Hit to push Arc DPS even further.

Edit: forgot you have that on your ring already. You'd get another 12% lightning penetration with a level 20 Conductivity gem versus the ring affix, which is desirable, but you could also replace CS with Lightning Penetration to push SB's damage. I'd go with one of those two options, but someone else might have a better idea.

I am going to remove a resist on my gloves and go for CS. Then put Conductivity and curse on hit in my helm. I can remove conductivity from ring and replace the resist I remove from my gloves. In a perfect world this will go off without a hitch. Thanks again.

Good luck! Just be warned that the odds of slamming CS (if that's what you're planning to do) are infuriatingly remote.
Is it possible to get all this juicy gear like cloak of defiance without resorting to trade? I'm already at maps, but all the gear that i find is trash.
"

Is it possible to get all this juicy gear like cloak of defiance without resorting to trade? I'm already at maps, but all the gear that i find is trash.

I grind alot, in fact I just turned level 98 from pure mapping. I have never seen a cloak of defiance drop unfortunately.
"

I had two or three drop for me last league, but most leagues I play I never see one drop at all. So yes, it's possible, but not reliably. If you're doing SSF, you can try spamming orbs of chance on a lacquered garb, but you'll honestly probably be best off (or at least less frustrated) horticrafting a rare. If you're not SSF, trade for one; they're not expensive.
Yeah, I already did that. Bought a few pieces of other gear too. For now i have to settle with a 5 linked one, until I'll be able to turn it into a full 6, though it's not going to happen soon most likely.
Последняя редакция: whatever29173919. Время: 3 сент. 2020 г., 17:38:15
so i tried a T14 5x delirious orb alleyway map with 1x beyond mod, +1 monster level watchstone, and other stuff

i didn't make it past the 2nd screen and used up all portals

after action review:
- FPS drop really screwed me up, 2 deaths could have been avoided but due to freeze frame i couldn't react in time
- freeze immunity would have been nice. to counter freeze i had to spam mana flask to remove freeze on me, probably contributed to 1-2 deaths
- there're beyond boss that spawns that casts SRS. that really really really messes with your dps. the sheer number of them really eats up all your arc chains
- once the SRS beyond boss is down, the delirium mobs weren't an issue, just slightly tankier

knowing that, i would suggest NOT rolling beyond. between the SRSs and the frostbolt+GMP beyond boss, it's just too rippy.
"
CliffAhead написал:
so i tried a T14 5x delirious orb alleyway map with 1x beyond mod, +1 monster level watchstone, and other stuff

i didn't make it past the 2nd screen and used up all portals

after action review:
- FPS drop really screwed me up, 2 deaths could have been avoided but due to freeze frame i couldn't react in time
- freeze immunity would have been nice. to counter freeze i had to spam mana flask to remove freeze on me, probably contributed to 1-2 deaths
- there're beyond boss that spawns that casts SRS. that really really really messes with your dps. the sheer number of them really eats up all your arc chains
- once the SRS beyond boss is down, the delirium mobs weren't an issue, just slightly tankier

knowing that, i would suggest NOT rolling beyond. between the SRSs and the frostbolt+GMP beyond boss, it's just too rippy.

Ohh i tought this has been already discussed in so many pages. Sorry.

Ok i've tryed a toxic chambers with max number of delirum attached to it.
Incredible juicy. I was just lucky becaus ei just used one random alchemy... It hoped over 100% quantity. Full with mods. I can't remeber exactly what it was influenced..shaper and someone else it had 2 imoplicit mods about influenced. Watchstones only awakened until i got only pack and pack and packs of pakcs of monsters. 3 Scarabs for the 3rd column i don't have them anymore and i forgot their affix.These were used for drops. It was the only and the last attempt for that type. It took me like 45-50min to do anything but not th eboss. He almost one shot me :| i was left with literaly 20-30hp...no joking.
I've spent time instead on killed the mobs that were not close. And ofc my damage to the boss was incredible stupid. I mean i coudn't take off the ES or what he had. It was fun...but i guess that's where the Build more HP comes around instead of adding more and more mana.
MP can save you ofc but that's more for random t16 maps which are not fully scarabed and influenced and so on.
I'm pretty sure the gem build can do this but my guess is that 25% of MP should go back to HP. Ofc probably with incredibleluck it could have taken that boss...but for what another 20-25 minutes spend just for boss? Not worth the time since you're not sure you'll get something incredible good as a drop. In that time you coudl easly farm non chiseled random t16 and get more currency from those. Staying 50min for clearing mobs and + 25min killing boss isn't worth at all. Somehow that's the limit of the build,but i haven't tryed to remove the MP and something in skill tree just to gain more HP.
At some point i tought removing some MP just to take some Brand affinities and i gave up there because i coudn't get the Brand affinities and some decent HP.
I also tought about enabling again ES as a 2nd defensive layer but again....but RF would be a problem. Yea there's alot to think of XD.

Off topic: look how unlucky i have been with that fire

I don't think I will be playing much until the end of the league, wanted to share some thoughts after experimenting with adding more defense to the build. This comes from an unexperienced player so I may be missing some key insights on how to make things work:

- I transitionned to an Awakened Curse On Hit with Conductivity and Elemental Weakness in my helmet, using Storm Brand to deliver critical strikes and curses. The build didn't require that much DPS for casual mapping as Arc already clears everything very quickly without it. I didn't notice a significant upgrade. Great for bossing though.
- I've experimented with Enfeeble and found it didn't provide a significant boost to survivability. I still die from performance issues and mysterious one shots, my health pool still doesn't move much in normal circumstances.
- Other than not worrying about Hexproof on maps, I don't think the investment in the Support Gem was worth it. I couldn't get myself to double corrupt my 5/20 from fear of making it worse, I'll keep that gamble for later :)

- I bought a 10% Damage taken from Mana Before Life Watcher's Eye and put Mana Recovery Rate on a belt (crafted it myself using alts for mana and mana recovery, then horticraft life and resists, then finished with a bench craft - a first crafting project that was more fun than expected). Once again, not as big a survivability improvement as I expected as big hits still go through.

- I switched to a Quartz Flask from a Sulphur Flask. I'm doing well without the DPS boost, but even with those 3 defensive improvements (Enfeeble, Damage taken from Mana and Dodge) I feel I haven't improved much. I guess I would have to better learn the mechanics of avoiding damage.

- I wanted to experiment with Endurance Charges and replaced Blood Rage with Enduring Cry. The fact that warcries are not triggered by Cast When Damage Taken has turned it essentially into a 6th flask, which I didn't like. I think the trade-off from Frenzy to Endurance charges could be worth it if they were both on a spell basis that could be automated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация