Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi Enki/Anyone experienced with this build!

My first PoE season was Metamorph and I chose this build to be my first league starter ever. I really enjoyed the playstyle, and spent a fair amount of currency upgrading the build. I was itching to try Arc-witch again for the Heist season, so I came back to the guide to see what had changed.

To my surprise, things are quite different! Gone are the staves, Heralds of Ice, and elemental ascendancy. We're now a Necromancer arc-witch O.o

My question is simple: what prompted such a drastic change in the build's stat prioritization? Were you experimenting and simply found out the mana stacking and corpse eating was more effective? Or was there a patch note somewhere that either made OG arc-witch worse or this version better?
"
CliffAhead написал:
"
Fruitdude написал:
I guy's i wanted to ask you what i can upgrade at this point.

shield:
you can remove defence for your ES prefix, and augment lightning for chance of:
- %increased lightning damage
- +1 level to lightning gems
- gain % of lihgtning dmg as chaos dmg
no chance of bricking here

yeah that makes alot of thanks. gonna work on that.

"
CliffAhead написал:

that is a SICK wand btw. i'd kill to have it. craft weapon quality elemental dmg on it.

helm will benefit from either of these 2 enchants:
- arc chains an additional time
- arcane cloak spends additional 15% mana
i prefer arcane cloak enchant as it serves both offence and defence

uff that means i have to run labs. dunno if i want to do that xD

"
CliffAhead написал:

abyss jewel could do with an upgrade. the cold dmg to attacks is not helping you. cast speed maybe? or increased mana regen when moving

i just bought this one jewel for it's mana and life. it was pretty cheap so i will look into one with faster casting

"
CliffAhead написал:

i see you did not link conductivity to your storm brand for a curse-on-hit setup, how is the dps from storm brand + archmage?

tbh i just copied the gems from on of the people here. i have actually no clue if this is better or not. it is a little bit clunky to play but besides that it works.

"
CliffAhead написал:

gems wise of cos the next upgrade is either 21/23, or awakened versions.

yeah awakened versions would be nice but i don't have any currency anymore

"
CliffAhead написал:

jewels:
- gale solace could do with an upgrade. maybe augment caster for cast speed?
- 2mod watcher's eye of cos but that is very pricey if you can afford it
- you can replace Assassin's Haste with a rare jewel
- nice having 2x scintillating idea

cluster jewel:
- you can augment life to fill up your last suffix
2 possible outcomes:
- Added Small Passive Skills also grant: Regenerate #% of Life per Second
- 1 Added Passive Skill is Doryani's Lesson
if you don't hit doryani's lesson, just remove/add life until you get it
no chance of bricking your cluster jewel

i think you mean my large cluster jewel right? gonna grab it

"
CliffAhead написал:

skill tree:
- you're missing 1 life node at "Cruel Preparation" within Healthy Mind radius, tha's 10% max mana. you can remove 1 small node from "Devotion"

fixed it

"
CliffAhead написал:

how's your survivability? i see you're using sulphur flask for 40% increased damage instead of a defensive flask, and your cluster jewel does not have Disorienting Display (your belt enchant would benefit from the blind)

my survivability is ass. i randomly get oneshot and i can never tell why. i can run half a map without any problems and suddenly something that is 3 screens away yeets at me and im dead. what flask would you use instead of the sulphur flask ?

i just got the belt enchant when i did the eternal lab challenge. so it wasnt anything i wanted to have on the belt.

"
CliffAhead написал:

very nice gear btw. i'd say it's pretty much min/maxed without drastic changes

this is really a very SSF friendly build but i've started to encounter some difficulty in handling situations where "reflect elemental damage" instant kill me.

how is everyone handling these mobs?
"
fi3ryicy написал:
this is really a very SSF friendly build but i've started to encounter some difficulty in handling situations where "reflect elemental damage" instant kill me.

how is everyone handling these mobs?

not running those maps/using a "no reflect damage" sextant. oh ya and simply dying because i dont know who does this till a second after im dead.
Is it just me or the
"Replica Shroud of the Lightless" - Carnal Armour
which allows us to use 6 Abyssal sockets it's just what we needed to put more in this build than before?!
I mean it's more expensive to find what mods you need in 6 abyss jewels but over all it's about 24 total modifiers.
With this way we can easily stack alot HP or/and MP in those jewels and get fairly easy some lucky t1s
LoL that's OP O.o
"
OnlyRipper написал:
Is it just me or the
"Replica Shroud of the Lightless" - Carnal Armour
which allows us to use 6 Abyssal sockets it's just what we needed to put more in this build than before?!
I mean it's more expensive to find what mods you need in 6 abyss jewels but over all it's about 24 total modifiers.
With this way we can easily stack alot HP or/and MP in those jewels and get fairly easy some lucky t1s
LoL that's OP O.o

we would have to go back to staves and the last staff build felt like it had way less def then the current build. we would be losing our 3 link setups so we'd have to decide how to shuffle everything around and the corpse generation and the defence lost from that.
Probably forfeit the cast on hit links if gonna switch to that armor. Yes it's great but that also means forfeiting cloak of defiance. Probably if you got some crazy jewels with amazing implicits it can make some very good builds. I think something like that would be for the ultra rich to pull off being more efficient than the current build

Thoughts on this one? Should I have used the farm for cast speed, then craft trigger and farm lightning as extra chaos?
Yeah I dont think you have much options on the suffix. Maybe attempt for 30% lightning damage suffix? Rip the fracture mod though.
"
DannyNorth написал:

Thoughts on this one? Should I have used the farm for cast speed, then craft trigger and farm lightning as extra chaos?

Yes, that's what I'd have done, but I'd probably start over with a profane wand because that fractured flat lightning damage mod is not that great compared to other prefixes. Except t1 increased spell/lightning damage, a t1 cast speed affix is probably the most important for maximizing DPS output.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация