Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@snnnp I'm running 11-13s easily. I haven't tried higher maps since I just haven't progressed my atlas that far.

@WorderMostFoul
Enchanted Helm seems out of budget, might just farm Lab on a good day. I have about 4ex right now that I could dedicate towards a craft. Lack of harvest crafting makes this super hard. I was honestly considering just buying a decent spirit shield with the mods I want and then awakening the shaper "restore %mana on block" mod onto the shield. Might be inefficient (50c-1ex for the base), 3ex for an awakener orb.

Since this process is pricey, I wonder what's the best investment, chest piece or shield. Shield seems like it'll be slightly cheaper (since we don't need a double-influence).
@WorderMostFoul What is your current gem setup?
"
Miguel1601 написал:
Hey guys, how do you handle the elemental overload upkeep? I'm basically playing without it, since i've got 1% crit and playing with the sigil instead of orb of storm? Am I missing something or do you have the same problem?

Last league Enki recommended pathing through the two 20% crit nodes directly north of Witch. I honestly didn’t even know he grabbed the int and str nodes to the left of there instead. Even at 60% increase you only have a 3% chance to crit which I don’t consider enough. Try looking for a source of Power charges. That’ll add another 6% crit chance with 3 of them. I intend to use Doedre’s Elixir once I get to maps. That should be sufficient to maintain full charges of every type except on certain bosses.
Hello, I am currently trying this build in SSF for the first time. I am currently in act 5 and am looking at the passive tree's in the leveling section and it says to go into a couple of minion nodes, Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid. I was curious as to why minion nodes are taken for this build?
Necromancer Ascendancy is used for mana sustain and for having Bone Offering apply to you (we don't have any minions). Spiritual Aid increases our damage from certain ascendancy points.
"
LawsonGD написал:
Necromancer Ascendancy is used for mana sustain and for having Bone Offering apply to you (we don't have any minions). Spiritual Aid increases our damage from certain ascendancy points.

Thank you, looks like I am just stupid and didn't read Spiritual Aid correctly.
Taking all of the points leading up to Spiritual Aid isn't great, and the build specifically uses Large-ring Thread of Hope to skip all those small nodes leading up to Spiritual Aid. Endgame optimization for when you want to start adding cluster jewels to the build.
"
Aldonés написал:
"
Miguel1601 написал:
Hey guys, how do you handle the elemental overload upkeep? I'm basically playing without it, since i've got 1% crit and playing with the sigil instead of orb of storm? Am I missing something or do you have the same problem?

Last league Enki recommended pathing through the two 20% crit nodes directly north of Witch. I honestly didn’t even know he grabbed the int and str nodes to the left of there instead. Even at 60% increase you only have a 3% chance to crit which I don’t consider enough. Try looking for a source of Power charges. That’ll add another 6% crit chance with 3 of them. I intend to use Doedre’s Elixir once I get to maps. That should be sufficient to maintain full charges of every type except on certain bosses.

Those crit nodes are okay but not sufficient, in my opinion. Doedre's Elixir is horrible and will not fix this problem. In practice, sacrificing a gem slot or two is WAY better than losing any amount of uptime on a 40% more damage buff.

Has anyone done any testing with Sigil on higher-level content to see if the benefits are observable? Something's gotta change.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 18:01:07
"
The_Fatness написал:
"
LawsonGD написал:

Thank you, looks like I am just stupid and didn't read Spiritual Aid correctly.

Lol, don't feel bad, I've seen the question asked soooo many times in this thread.
"
LawsonGD написал:
@WorderMostFoul What is your current gem setup?

My profile is public, you can see it there; I don't want to post anything directly because it's definitely not optimized...eh okay, I'll do it anyway for that one item, just because I think the EO factor is THAT big of a deal.

Definitely still janky; am not progressing very fast this league, I'm sad to say (too busy mourning RBG). I'm crushing everything I do, but my conqueror track is only into yellow maps so far. Should probably be doing t14-15s at the moment, with how tanky and strong the build feels.

I will swap out Increased Critical Strikes for the AoE support gem as soon as I can get some decent crit elsewhere. Might be better than Second Wind as it is, depending on how you use Sigil. Personally, I'm always moving around so much that I'm not convinced Sigil is even worth it. But we will figure it out as a team!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация