Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

For EO, I see it up most of the time. Here are my stats:

7.65% Spell Crit Strike Chance
0.23 to 0.26 sec Arc cast time, depending on if my flasks / buffs are active.

This is roughly 4 casts per second, with a crit on average every 2/25 of all casts.

This means I should crit and proc EO every 3.125 seconds on average.

EO has an uptime of 8 seconds.

Seems fine to me, unless my math of wrong. (Quite possible!)
Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 18:33:09
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Those crit nodes are okay but not sufficient, in my opinion. Doedre's Elixir is horrible and will not fix this problem. In practice, sacrificing a gem slot or two is WAY better than losing any amount of uptime on a 40% more damage buff.

Has anyone done any testing with Sigil on higher-level content to see if the benefits are observable? Something's gotta change.
Maybe I won’t end up liking it...I have to have time to even get to maps before I can decide. If it helps, this is the build I intend to run. It’s a far cry from Enki’s and certainly not what the vast majority of players will desire, but among many things it should provide a sufficient amount of crit with the amped up Zealotry. However, sustained Power Charges is probably the easiest and most effective method.

"
Evernothing написал:
For EO, I see it up most of the time. Here are my stats:

7.65% Spell Crit Strike Chance
0.23 to 0.26 sec Arc cast time, depending on if my flasks / buffs are active.
You also do not have Controlled Destruction socketed. Add your 6th link and your crit will drop to 2.65%.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 19:02:33
Can anyone here help me out? I'm having some serious issues with sustaining my mana during boss encounters.. General mapping is super smooth but once I hit a single target I'll basically have to stop firing for 1-2 seconds to regain mana. Feels really bad to play against a single target with my current setup.

I know some things that would help like shaper belt with % increased mana recovery, Mana Flows over Mind Drinker annointment etc but those are quite hard to get by on SSF..

I'm currently sitting at 5.2k HP, 5.2k mana (got lucky and found an Essence Worm so I'm using Wrath). My Arc has a cast speed on 0,22 sec and it costs a juicy 1278 mana to cast once.. Which roughly ends up being 5k mana /sec.. Kinda hard for me to sustain 5k mana per sec :/

Oh and picking up Agnostic makes sustaining mana 10x worse for me.. It's like I have no regen at all lol

Any tips? My profile should be open and it's the only SSF Heist character I got atm.

Последняя редакция: Lissmano. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 19:44:09
Hi, i remember your elementalist arc build from Betrayal league a long time ago and i used that one for that aswell, so i was wondering if something like that variant is still possible with the current skilltree and lack of multimod weapons as they were back then cause judging by the bossing videos i think the old build had alot more singletarget dps than this current one but wasnt nearly as tanky!
@WorderMostFoul I'm sitting at 1% crit chance as well and I'm not really sure where to get more. Would it be better to look for increased crit strike chance (multiplying a 1% value isn't great) or looking for added critical strike chance?

edit: I think I figured it out. The Mage Hunter notable from the Cluster Jewel gives 20% chance to gain a power charge when you block. With a base crit chance of 1% (with controlled destruction), 3 power charges brings you up to 7%. There are two passive points that can be taken (branching from Arcanist's Dominion) for 20% crit chance each, which brings our total crit chance to 9%, which should allow us to proc elemental overload.
Последняя редакция: LawsonGD. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 22:14:33
About EO and controlled destruction, maybe that Liquid inspiration (from medium cluster jewel: flask effect duration, or small cluster jewel: increased max mana) can make up the crit chance, as you have a 25% chance to get a power charge when using a mana flask.
I haven't tested it (not yet interested in cluster jewels), but if you can get 2 or 3 power charges without it coming at the cost of abusing your mana flask charges, they make up for the controlled destruction.

So if you feel like testing it, post your findings here! :P
I know the current build doesn’t spec into it, but if you take the jewel socket south of Scion and socket The Blue Nightmare, you get:
- 5% lightning damage as extra chaos damage
- 28% chance to gain a power charge on kill
- 9% spell block

If you add a ring or gloves with Assassins Mark corruption, you can easily maintain power charges on trash as well as bosses. Granted, you likely don’t need the extra damage on trash.
"
Aldonés написал:
I know the current build doesn’t spec into it, but if you take the jewel socket south of Scion and socket The Blue Nightmare, you get:
- 5% lightning damage as extra chaos damage
- 28% chance to gain a power charge on kill
- 9% spell block

If you add a ring or gloves with Assassins Mark corruption, you can easily maintain power charges on trash as well as bosses. Granted, you likely don’t need the extra damage on trash.

Thanks, that's really good to know. I would take it even without the power charges since they do nothing for boss DPS and the other two are so good anyway.
Ah! I just remembered the damn boot enchantment. It's so important, don't be like me and forget to make it a priority! (70% increased mana regen)
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 22:35:11
Hey guys, back with some new info!

First of all, mark of the shaper+mark of the elder do massive damages for us. don't exactly know how it works but I went from struggling to melting stuff. Not a good option on SSF I guess, but still good to know.

Alternate quality arc is great for us! we chain much more, so even faster clearing and minimal boss dmg drop. Desecrate alternative quality sadly not doing much for us.

Here is a heist setup for this build!

1. Get ball ligthtning instead of sigil

2. get at least 2 quicksilver pots, a mana pot and a quartz flask and just bolt on the way back. We can escape fine with lockdown if you plan your route, specially if your flamedash is 20/20 and it's linked to second wind.

Not sure yet if I want to spec out of desecrate or not for this build. Will keep you updated!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация