Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

DPS-wise, unless you're using Crown of the Inward Eye, I think nothing beats Crusader and it's Transfiguration of Mind (a bit more extra mana won't add this much DPS)

And if you don't care about money, you should have a rare helm (like the one you can find on my Harvest char on my profile for example), so Crusader will be the best DPS option I think.

If you lack survivability ofc you can go with Mana Flows :)
Mind drinker when you dont have any mana sustain to map properly. Once everything is set up then for sure I'd choose mana flows over undertaker just cuz of the consistency of regen. But actually, before I did this I went for whispers of doom up until I got awakened curse on hit (aka hextouch) to level 5. If you don't have a crown if inward eye you must annoint crusader. No other anoints. Fortunately you never really have to use any other helmet unless you're utterly lacking resistances. Crown of inward eye is a dps beast of a helmet that side grading for extra resistances and losing dps for me was not even worth it, instead I opted for more damage rolls on my other gear. Anyone can check my profile for ideal rolls you would want to go for as reference.

Mana flows goes well if you're a cloak of defiance user because cloak has no hp and depends entirely on the 10% damage taken to mana before life. The ehp effectiveness of cloak depends if you even have any mana left to take a hit. I only have 4k hp and this was way more than enough with cloak and watchers eye 50% mom. Another thing is atziris foible. If you use these two then you definitely have low hp and at this point I think it's best to go all in on mana to survive
Последняя редакция: MadChickins. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 6:46:24
I’d also say Primal Spirit is a viable mana node option. There are several good 10% life nodes worth considering, but I’d stick to a mana one in the long term.
"
MadChickins написал:
Mind drinker when you dont have any mana sustain to map properly. Once everything is set up then for sure I'd choose mana flows over undertaker just cuz of the consistency of regen. But actually, before I did this I went for whispers of doom up until I got awakened curse on hit (aka hextouch) to level 5. If you don't have a crown if inward eye you must annoint crusader. No other anoints. Fortunately you never really have to use any other helmet unless you're utterly lacking resistances. Crown of inward eye is a dps beast of a helmet that side grading for extra resistances and losing dps for me was not even worth it, instead I opted for more damage rolls on my other gear. Anyone can check my profile for ideal rolls you would want to go for as reference.

Mana flows goes well if you're a cloak of defiance user because cloak has no hp and depends entirely on the 10% damage taken to mana before life. The ehp effectiveness of cloak depends if you even have any mana left to take a hit. I only have 4k hp and this was way more than enough with cloak and watchers eye 50% mom. Another thing is atziris foible. If you use these two then you definitely have low hp and at this point I think it's best to go all in on mana to survive

altough this reply was very helpful and gave me a much better idea of what to do im still not entirely sure as in how i should balance everything right now i was thinking of removing my large cluster with mage hunter and conjured wall and replace it with kitava's teaching (didnt even know u could skip large and medium and put kitava instantly before i saw your pob lol) then go for more mana/life/damage nodes maybe but the thing im scared about is the lesser block chance im getting from it because i have only 2% physical block chance and barely any evasion + im about to hit 92 so thats pretty limiting for now as well.

the second thing is while i dont have any currency problems im also not willing to completely revamp everything since i just did that and spent a lot on it when 3.12 guide came out. but stuff like certain items/passives etc is definitely something im willing to do and just to be clear since im a newer player i definitely would benefit from a build that has good survivability since im already getting caught off-guard by t12 - 14 magic/rare maps (granted that wont happen as much when i get mechanically better but still) so thats another reason why i thought of kitava's teaching and going even more mana heavy since i'd say my mana situation is already very good i have around 7.1k mana and 2.5k ish regen (with options like corpse consumed recently etc active ofcourse baseline with clarity im around 900)

this may be asking much but would you (or anyone else) be willing to have a quick look at my pob and recommend some things ? i realize people have their own stuff to do whether its real life or the new league so i definitely understand if thats asking much.

this is my current pob it does have some items from this guide in the list as well though but what im currently wearing is the best i have so shouldnt be confusing and for some reason the large cluster nodes seems to deselect themselves sometimes when loading it i only have the passives up until the 2 main passives selected https://pastebin.com/rBu9PyY5

again i hate asking since i really do want to learn and think for myself as well and i realize people have their own things to do but i've only been playing for a month and i feel like i've already gotten far and have some good gear but figuring out the balance between survival/mana/life/regen/block chance etc is still a bit rough for me
Последняя редакция: poe1121. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 8:52:31
Hey guys, how do you handle the elemental overload upkeep? I'm basically playing without it, since i've got 1% crit and playing with the sigil instead of orb of storm? Am I missing something or do you have the same problem?
I literally almost bricked my shorts when i saw that it's a necromancer.
That's some 10/10 transcendent memery right there!
Is there a consensus on a mid-endgame upgrade order? I just got my trigger wand, have 4.5k life and 7k mana. I have crown of the inward eye, atziri's foible, and an essence worm set up. I'm not sure if I should be pursuing a watcher's eye (they're all 5ex for the mod we want). I could also pursue cluster jewels, a shaper spirit shield, or an offering effect chest piece. Anyone have any thoughts?
"
LawsonGD написал:
Is there a consensus on a mid-endgame upgrade order? I just got my trigger wand, have 4.5k life and 7k mana. I have crown of the inward eye, atziri's foible, and an essence worm set up. I'm not sure if I should be pursuing a watcher's eye (they're all 5ex for the mod we want). I could also pursue cluster jewels, a shaper spirit shield, or an offering effect chest piece. Anyone have any thoughts?

Rumi's Concoction
Crown with relevant enchantment (if not too pricey)
Kitava's Teachings (if you don't have already, can't see)
Quality on Atziri's Foible

Without horticrafting, it's gonna be so much more painful to get good gear this league. :(

"
Miguel1601 написал:
Hey guys, how do you handle the elemental overload upkeep? I'm basically playing without it, since i've got 1% crit and playing with the sigil instead of orb of storm? Am I missing something or do you have the same problem?

I brought this up a few days ago and nobody replied. I swapped out increased duration for OoS just as a temporary measure. There is no way to run Controlled Destruction in Arc setup without a secondary damage spell and still proc EO with any consistency unless you have a ton of crit chance on your gear. I think this is a pretty big oversight, honestly. I also threw Increased Critical Strikes into the setup and moved Righteous Fire elsewhere for the moment so I don't have to think about it at all.

To everyone not running a secondary damage spell, take a look at your buffs during active gameplay and consider how much of the time you really see Elemental Overload in effect.
"
LawsonGD написал:

Just to know, what maps are u running at the moment with these items?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация