Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for this guide. This helped me get into PoE again after many years. Really appreciated.
"
Zarasi написал:
"
LawsonGD написал:
I'm trying to figure out if there's anything more to meaningfully do with the build. Solving the EO conundrum will notably bump our boss dps, and a watcher's eye boosting our mana defensive layer are the last two pieces.

I've been messing around with Power Charges, and it's clunky for the most part without the use of something like Power Siphon. So, that just leaves gear and the tree.

A T1 or T2 spell crit roll on your weapon and shield, along with the two spell crit nodes to the connect the tree in the Witch area, will give you around 12% to 13% basic crit chance (this is what I have).

You could also slot in some Puhuarte gloves for another 3% to 4% crit, which'll take you to 15% to 16% which is enough for bosses (but still not great for trash due to how Arc works). Such as:

Do those gloves work for us? I'm pretty sure the build doesn't inflict shock due to some of our notables.
Ok, I'm dire needs right now. I'm probably missing something with this build because it dies on anything looking at my general direction with a hint of hostile intent.
I made sure my resistances are 75% save for chaos that right now is 2% since I'vent found a single chaos res recipe yet and I did what I do with the gear I found mapping but I can't do anything. In Heist, once I am on a map with Guards I simply get crushed by their sheer number since no matter what I do they keep spamming and I can't simply move or kill them fast enough no matter how many buffs I have.
I can't do Jun missions since I get instakill as soon as the Assassination mission starts and or I have to prevent the computer to be destroyed. So far I could do only the Fortress mission.
The Temple is impossible, I am either overcome by mobs or can't kill them fast enough to even reach anything.
Einar I stopped to even try since anything that isn't a mob is unkillable unless I go for a combo of 4 skill and I pray I don't get killed while activating them.

How I am supposed to play this build, isn't tanky so I must run from anything but isn't DPS either even with all the buff nobody die.
"
LawsonGD написал:
Do those gloves work for us? I'm pretty sure the build doesn't inflict shock due to some of our notables.

Yes, Corpse Pact inflicts Shock.

"
ArionAthreides написал:
Ok, I'm dire needs right now. I'm probably missing something with this build because it dies on anything looking at my general direction with a hint of hostile intent.

At a quick guess, I'd say you're not keeping Arcane Cloak up which is a significant portion of our EHP. You should bind it to left click so you keep casting it at every opportunity.
Последняя редакция: Zarasi. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 15:47:31
"
ArionAthreides написал:

Your profile is set to private so nobody can see your character. Usually it's down to something simple like bad flasks. You need that concentrated eternal mana flask before you start maps.

You need to keep your defenses up, and you likely won't get trigger socketed spells for a while, so get used to spamming arcane cloak and bone offering along with the flasks.

Remember you absolutely can't run certain mods like ele reflect.
Except for the Quicksilver flask, I got all the flask with the proper Aff+Suff, so the issues aren't the flask.
Can you set your profile to public so we can look at your character and see what could be wrong ?

I've played this build in harvest and heist, and never found myself in the situation you describe, even without awesome multiple ex stuff (like cloack of defiance or optimal cluster jewels)

My current char has ~150c of stuff, but even before that I could pretty easily do many maps / temple / Jun / ...

The first big improvement occured when I
- got crown of the inward eye
- got a trigger socketed spell wand (bought the craft to someone)
- got atziri's foible

All of this will likely require an upgrade of your other gear (since both uniques have 0 resist), but it'll immensely boost your DPS and survivability

I bought a shitty rolled atziri's foible and just used 2 divine orbs on it to get a correct roll (if you're short on chaos)
"
ercana написал:
Can you set your profile to public so we can look at your character and see what could be wrong ?

I've played this build in harvest and heist, and never found myself in the situation you describe, even without awesome multiple ex stuff (like cloack of defiance or optimal cluster jewels)

My current char has ~150c of stuff, but even before that I could pretty easily do many maps / temple / Jun / ...

The first big improvement occured when I
- got crown of the inward eye
- got a trigger socketed spell wand (bought the craft to someone)
- got atziri's foible

All of this will likely require an upgrade of your other gear (since both uniques have 0 resist), but it'll immensely boost your DPS and survivability

I bought a shitty rolled atziri's foible and just used 2 divine orbs on it to get a correct roll (if you're short on chaos)

you dont use agnostic? coz the chest and the helm work in benefit of buffin ES while we have it at zero.
Последняя редакция: iamDoudar. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 8:02:11
"
Cypr3ss_2012 написал:
I'm just going to leave this here:

Default Grants: Minions 10% increased Cast Speed

Alternate Quality 1: 40% less Skill Effect Duration
Minions recover 100 Life when they Block

Alternate Quality 2: Grants Minions +2% Chance to Block Attack Damage
Grants Minions +2% Chance to Block Spell Damage

The default Bone Offering does grant cast speed (0.5%) per quality for minions, from here.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Did this change from last league? Even the wiki shows increased skill duration as the only effect of quality on a standard Bone Offering: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bone_Offering

Very strange... I'm going to double-check what I can buy from Lilly later when I'm at home. I swear I remember seeing something different, though maybe I didn't press alt. Seems like my bad, though, so I apologize.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 10:39:50
"
LawsonGD написал:
@WorderMostFoul I ended up going with conjured/mage hunter and a small cluster with the lightning pen notable. I was actually able to level to 94, definitely retaking forethought, and trying to get battle rousing back into the build.

I came into a ton of unexpected wealth this weekend (that new 5ex div card and a 2ex beast). I picked up a cloak of defiance and it really makes a difference in survivability. I also switched out mind drinker for mana flows to help with mana regen during bosses. From what I understand, almost no map activity is going to ever kill you, except for fighting shaper's map bosses. I took down a Sirus 4 without losing a portal and all of elder's minions die easily.

I'm trying to figure out if there's anything more to meaningfully do with the build. Solving the EO conundrum will notably bump our boss dps, and a watcher's eye boosting our mana defensive layer are the last two pieces.

You can take it further with a stygian vise that gives % increased mana recovery rate. That should allow you enough sustain to run Righteous Fire for another huge more multiplier.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация