Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Looks like it's going to take multiple exalts to craft the ideal large cluster jewel, so what are some cheaper notables to start with that can be easily found on trade? I'm thinking <30c category here.
Hey so i see a bit differences in your written Build and on the character you are playing right now, are these adjustments we should consider too? will the build be updated with this stuff? (for exanple you suggest to use a onehander and a shield in the build but on the character you play you use 2 unique onehanders or the Build is a Necromancer but you play a Hierophant?) . I just dont want to invest my time into something thats "wrong"/not optimal

Thanks in advance
Последняя редакция: victomat. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 9:41:09
"
victomat написал:
Hey so i see a bit differences in your written Build and on the character you are playing right now, are these adjustments we should consider too? will the build be updated with this stuff? (for exanple you suggest to use a onehander and a shield in the build but on the character you play you use 2 unique onehanders or the Build is a Necromancer but you play a Hierophant?) . I just dont want to invest my time into something thats "wrong"/not optimal

Thanks in advance

Coming from Enki's guide itself:
If you'd like to try this build with a different playstyle, here's a PoB-Setup for an Unleash Hierophant version that I may make a guide for once I got time and the demand is there!

As for not wanting to invest time into something "wrong"/not optimal... If you want an excellent guide to play arc, use Enki's guide. If you want to be perfect, you should probably invest your time in making your own build and get the knowledge to make that one perfect.;)
@ScaryAtheist I wouldn't start considering cluster jewels until you can purchase the ideal large cluster for the 2-2.5ex it usually sits at. There are far more important upgrades, and passive tree points can effectively be spent on normal nodes rather than cluster jewels.
"
LawsonGD написал:
@WorderMostFoul Just crunched a bunch of numbers. I tested out three different cluster/non-cluster setups in my personal PoB with my gear.

Conjured Wall and Mage Hunter -> Liquid Inspiration -> Blessed
4.3k life
7.2k mana
1.27m DPS
48 block / 54 spell block

Scintillating Idea and Supercharge -> Liquid Inspiration -> Scintillating Idea

4.2k life
7.7k mana
1.46m DPS
48/44 spell block

No cluster Jewels, instead taking more nodes south of Scion, using Blue Nightmare

4.5k life
7.4k mana
1.24m dps
48/53 block

The cluster node requires 13 skill points, whereas going for Blue Nightmare and Battle Rousing only costs 9 Skill points. Those 4 remaining points can be spent on the Forethought notable, which gives massive DPS.

Blue Nightmare + Forethought + Battle Rousing is
4.19k life
7.75k mana
1.41m DPS
48/53 block

It's also absurdly cheaper.

For maximizing DPS, I removed Whirling Barrier, Sanctity, and leveled for an extra skillpoint to get:
Double Scintillating
4.17k life
8k mana
1.63m DPS 48/44 block.

I'm not sure how valuable the the 10% spell block is, but that seems to be the deciding factor (is spell block worth losing dps?)

edit: did some more crunching:
Replaced Blessed in the Mage Hunter Cluster setup w/ a Scintillating Idea (also made the optimizations to get Forethought Notable):
4.17k life
7.7k mana
1.52m dps

48/54 block.

I think these bottom two setups have the most promise, and the main decision is whether 100k dps is worth 10 spell block.

For operating on a budget, I'd definitely go for the Blue Nightmare option, likely pursuing a Cloak of Defiance first while maintaining decent DPS and almost optimal spell block.

That's some really impressive tinkering!

I would never give up Battle Rouse or Forethought. They both are really strong for this build. And the spell block...it's not as important as attack block, but 10% is a a more statistically significant sacrifice the more block chance you have, so it does warrant careful consideration.

But we're mostly theorizing. The DPS difference between all the options isn't terribly significant at this point, but will be more so as you get better gear. I think I agree with your ultimate conclusion about operating on a budget. What did you decide?
"
Zarasi написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
You've got an alternate-quality gem, and the wording makes it seem like the cast speed bonus from it should apply to you because of Mistress of Sacrifice. It's possible they intended it not to work, but the wording is confusing, if so. I would report it as a bug.

They don't have the alternative one, they have the standard gem that you can buy from Lilly.

Have to disagree with you, based on the evidence. The one I can buy from Lilly says nothing about increased cast speed, minion or otherwise.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 19:55:24
I'm just going to leave this here:

Default Grants: Minions 10% increased Cast Speed

Alternate Quality 1: 40% less Skill Effect Duration
Minions recover 100 Life when they Block

Alternate Quality 2: Grants Minions +2% Chance to Block Attack Damage
Grants Minions +2% Chance to Block Spell Damage

The default Bone Offering does grant cast speed (0.5%) per quality for minions, from here.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Zarasi написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
You've got an alternate-quality gem, and the wording makes it seem like the cast speed bonus from it should apply to you because of Mistress of Sacrifice. It's possible they intended it not to work, but the wording is confusing, if so. I would report it as a bug.

They don't have the alternative one, they have the standard gem that you can buy from Lilly.

Have to disagree with you, based on the evidence. The one I can buy from Lilly says nothing about increased cast speed, minion or otherwise.

https://i.imgur.com/T1QSaR2.jpg
@WorderMostFoul I ended up going with conjured/mage hunter and a small cluster with the lightning pen notable. I was actually able to level to 94, definitely retaking forethought, and trying to get battle rousing back into the build.

I came into a ton of unexpected wealth this weekend (that new 5ex div card and a 2ex beast). I picked up a cloak of defiance and it really makes a difference in survivability. I also switched out mind drinker for mana flows to help with mana regen during bosses. From what I understand, almost no map activity is going to ever kill you, except for fighting shaper's map bosses. I took down a Sirus 4 without losing a portal and all of elder's minions die easily.

I'm trying to figure out if there's anything more to meaningfully do with the build. Solving the EO conundrum will notably bump our boss dps, and a watcher's eye boosting our mana defensive layer are the last two pieces.
"
LawsonGD написал:
I'm trying to figure out if there's anything more to meaningfully do with the build. Solving the EO conundrum will notably bump our boss dps, and a watcher's eye boosting our mana defensive layer are the last two pieces.

I've been messing around with Power Charges, and it's clunky for the most part without the use of something like Power Siphon. So, that just leaves gear and the tree.

A T1 or T2 spell crit roll on your weapon and shield, along with the two spell crit nodes to the connect the tree in the Witch area, will give you around 12% to 13% basic crit chance (this is what I have).

You could also slot in some Puhuarte gloves for another 3% to 4% crit, which'll take you to 15% to 16% which is enough for bosses (but still not great for trash due to how Arc works). Such as:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация