Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

This may have already been answered before but is the gear section up to date? I'm brand new to the game and everything that comes with it and I can't seem to find most of the pieces.
@WorderMostFoul Just crunched a bunch of numbers. I tested out three different cluster/non-cluster setups in my personal PoB with my gear.

Conjured Wall and Mage Hunter -> Liquid Inspiration -> Blessed
4.3k life
7.2k mana
1.27m DPS
48 block / 54 spell block

Scintillating Idea and Supercharge -> Liquid Inspiration -> Scintillating Idea

4.2k life
7.7k mana
1.46m DPS
48/44 spell block

No cluster Jewels, instead taking more nodes south of Scion, using Blue Nightmare

4.5k life
7.4k mana
1.24m dps
48/53 block

The cluster node requires 13 skill points, whereas going for Blue Nightmare and Battle Rousing only costs 9 Skill points. Those 4 remaining points can be spent on the Forethought notable, which gives massive DPS.

Blue Nightmare + Forethought + Battle Rousing is
4.19k life
7.75k mana
1.41m DPS
48/53 block

It's also absurdly cheaper.

For maximizing DPS, I removed Whirling Barrier, Sanctity, and leveled for an extra skillpoint to get:
Double Scintillating
4.17k life
8k mana
1.63m DPS 48/44 block.

I'm not sure how valuable the the 10% spell block is, but that seems to be the deciding factor (is spell block worth losing dps?)

edit: did some more crunching:
Replaced Blessed in the Mage Hunter Cluster setup w/ a Scintillating Idea (also made the optimizations to get Forethought Notable):
4.17k life
7.7k mana
1.52m dps

48/54 block.

I think these bottom two setups have the most promise, and the main decision is whether 100k dps is worth 10 spell block.

For operating on a budget, I'd definitely go for the Blue Nightmare option, likely pursuing a Cloak of Defiance first while maintaining decent DPS and almost optimal spell block.

Последняя редакция: LawsonGD. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 17:10:33
"
LawsonGD написал:
I'm not sure how valuable the the 10% spell block is, but that seems to be the deciding factor (is spell block worth losing dps?)
Probably not; the build at the higher-end doesn't really struggle from damage, it's more-so defences during gaps when cloak isn't up, and mana sustain on bosses - which is a huge problem that I'm not sure can even be fixed.
Hey fellow witches,

I cannot figure out why my character does not seem to get the increased cast speed from a 20% quality Bone Offering through Mistress of Sacrifice.

It literally reads "Your Offering Skills also affect you" and the wording on Bone Offering for the cast speed is exactly the same as for block chance and that works perfectly.

In PoB it also makes no DPS or Cast Rate difference if I check/uncheck "Enable Bone Offering".

Also I'm pretty confused why the wiki says Bone Offering gets 0.5% increased skill effect duration per 1% quality instead of increased cast speed. I could not find any patch notes regarding a change to Bone Offering.

Am I missing something here or might it be some kind of visual bug?
"
Roque8 написал:
Also I'm pretty confused why the wiki says Bone Offering gets 0.5% increased skill effect duration per 1% quality instead of increased cast speed. I could not find any patch notes regarding a change to Bone Offering.

All offerings get duration from default quality. Cast speed in the alt quality list is probably a mistake.
"
TarrasqueSorcerer написал:
"
Roque8 написал:

All offerings get duration from default quality. Cast speed in the alt quality list is probably a mistake.

The gem shows minion cast speed as base quality in game, also PoB (which pulls the gem data straight from GGG) is showing cast_speed_+%_granted_from_skill as the default quality stat for Bone Offering.

Could be a bug, either that the quality text is wrong on the gem and it should be skill effect duration, or the cast speed quality isn't working.
"
Roque8 написал:
Hey fellow witches,

I cannot figure out why my character does not seem to get the increased cast speed from a 20% quality Bone Offering through Mistress of Sacrifice.

It literally reads "Your Offering Skills also affect you" and the wording on Bone Offering for the cast speed is exactly the same as for block chance and that works perfectly.

In PoB it also makes no DPS or Cast Rate difference if I check/uncheck "Enable Bone Offering".

You've got an alternate-quality gem, and the wording makes it seem like the cast speed bonus from it should apply to you because of Mistress of Sacrifice. It's possible they intended it not to work, but the wording is confusing, if so. I would report it as a bug.
Heyo, first time trying this build, though I know it's been around for a while. Loving it, just steamrolling through act1-8 so far, awesome leveling guides. I just found a Kitava's Thirst helmet (50% chance to Trigger Socketed Spells when
you Spend at least 100 Mana to Use a Skill. Seems pretty damn fun with it so far. I've got it auto-casting tempest shield, wave of conviction, and conductivity curse. I swapped lightning pen from Arc for faster casting, just for more procs. Has anyone tried this helm with this build, or can recommend some other ways to use it? Maybe I should put desecrate in there? Mind you i'm only lvl 60 currently, not sure if it's really a viable helm for end-game...or is it?
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
You've got an alternate-quality gem, and the wording makes it seem like the cast speed bonus from it should apply to you because of Mistress of Sacrifice. It's possible they intended it not to work, but the wording is confusing, if so. I would report it as a bug.

They don't have the alternative one, they have the standard gem that you can buy from Lilly.

"
Rollin561 написал:
Heyo, first time trying this build, though I know it's been around for a while. Loving it, just steamrolling through act1-8 so far, awesome leveling guides. I just found a Kitava's Thirst helmet (50% chance to Trigger Socketed Spells when you Spend at least 100 Mana to Use a Skill. Seems pretty damn fun with it so far. I've got it auto-casting tempest shield, wave of conviction, and conductivity curse. I swapped lightning pen from Arc for faster casting, just for more procs. Has anyone tried this helm with this build, or can recommend some other ways to use it? Maybe I should put desecrate in there? Mind you i'm only lvl 60 currently, not sure if it's really a viable helm for end-game...or is it?

It's definitely a good helm until you can get a wand with spell trigger on it, as you will like want a Crown of the Inward Eye for your helm in the later game. Once you get the Mistress of Sacrifice passive from the labyrinth, you'll want to change the set-up to get the level to auto-cast "Desecrate-Spell Cascade-Bone Offering" to give yourself huge buffs and mana regen.
I made a video doing some tests with Aqueous Accelerant for consistent mana sustain when spam casting Arc.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mXLnecqDGk

Arcane Cloak absorb (with AA): 3303, 2288, 3285, 3250, 2819
Arcane Cloak absorb (without AA): 3886, 1538, 659, 1479

With AA: 5 Arcane Cloak casts, with an average of 2989
Without AA: 4 Arcane Cloak casts, with an average of 1891

Delayed Arc Casts (with AA): 0 casts
Delayed Arc Casts (without AA): 4 casts

From this, when using Aqueous Accelerant, I managed to get an extra Arcane Cloak off before going totally out of mana, and on average each Arcane Cloak absorbed an extra 1100 damage, and Arc wasn't delayed due to mana issues. If I used a second mana pot, I would have kept going for another 70 seconds or so when using AA giving me a good 2 minutes of spam casting Arc without going out of mana and having very good absorb shields from Arcane Cloak.

This is of course assuming you don't get hit, as MoM and Agnostic would rip your mana away. With AA though, it adds 2000 mana regen to my mana flask, and adds a further base 300 mana regen (from recovery rate) from having a mana flask active. So, if you do get hit, you'll recover much faster.

Just food for thought when tackling mana sustain.
Последняя редакция: Zarasi. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 6:11:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация