Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Evernothing написал:
I think you will have the same crit chance with regular Controlled Destruction.

Unless you go Chain like the updated build guide says.

roger, probably mess with gems then
Последняя редакция: exitwounds85. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 19:11:03
Tried to get the arcane cloak enchant on my helmet, got the conductivity increase duration, guess ill try it then, lol x)
It is only around 2m dps in Enki's PoB with all high-end gears and lv100 tree with cluster jewels. This is too low for me, so I made some changes on my character:

For tree, in exchange of all rare cluster jewels which could be very hard to craft this league, I take Whispers of Doom, Cursed Concoction, Arcane Swiftness, Written in Blood, Aqueous Accelerant, use an God-tier Unnatural Instinct next to Melding, and annoint Command of Steel. And I have the Frenzy Charge on Hit mod on my chest for damage and movement speed. Then I have managed to reach 5.5m dps according to PoB, and could go over 11m dps after min-max my gear and gems which could cost additional tens of exalted orbs. With those changes, one only lose 9% spell block chance for defense, so I guess that's very worthwhile.

It seems it is very hard to scale the damage of arc with some expensive investments. I used to play builds having like 15m dps with fewer cost of currency, so I feel disappointed. Besides, its map clearing ability becomes bad as the density of monsters goes up (because arc always hits only a fixed number of enemies per cast), and the character moves too slowly!

Therefore I decide not to upgrade this character any further, and just use it to do heists because it is very tanky.

This build is a solid league starter and its defence is quite decent which is crucial in hardcore and heist events. But I do not recommend anyone to spend too much currencies on min-maxing this build if one enjoys fast and off-screen clearing playstyles in end game.
Последняя редакция: Nullstellensatz. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 4:01:22
"
Nullstellensatz написал:
It is only around 2m dps in Enki's PoB with all high-end gears and lv100 tree with cluster jewels. This is too low for me, so I made some changes on my character:

For tree, in exchange of all rare cluster jewels which could be very hard to craft this league, I take Whispers of Doom, Cursed Concoction, Arcane Swiftness, Written in Blood, Aqueous Accelerant, use an God-tier Unnatural Instinct next to Melding, and annoint Command of Steel. And I have the Frenzy Charge on Hit mod on my chest for damage and movement speed. Then I have managed to reach 5.5m dps according to PoB, and could go over 11m dps after min-max my gear and gems which could cost additional tens of exalted orbs. With those changes, one only lose 9% spell block chance for defense, so I guess that's very worthwhile.

It seems it is very hard to scale the damage of arc with some expensive investments. I used to play builds having like 15m dps with fewer cost of currency, so I feel disappointed. Besides, its map clearing ability becomes bad as the density of monsters goes up (because arc always hits only a fixed number of enemies per cast), and the character moves too slowly!

Therefore I decide not to upgrade this character any further, and just use it to do heists because it is very tanky.

This build is a solid league starter and its defence is quite decent which is crucial in hardcore and heist events. But I do not recommend anyone to spend too much currencies on min-maxing this build if one enjoys fast and off-screen clearing playstyles in end game.

I seriously doubt a 15M dps build will be cheaper than this build.
How do i see my real crit chance? How much do i actually need?
"
Nullstellensatz написал:

There are better builds out there for DPS, this is no secret. But I managed to get to 8m DPS last league with pretty good gear on this same variant of the build, and others were pushing above 12m DPS with gear that was admittedly ridiculously good. Given that we can't horticraft anything our heart desires this league, the practical ceiling is a little lower, but 6-8m DPS should be absolutely attainable this league with the right setup. I'd say that's pretty good for a super-tanky build with great clearspeed (not sure what you're talking about, my character clears maps crazy fast).
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 9:37:12
"
LawsonGD написал:

Currently have a conductivity Ring, any suggestions for the replacement gems for the Orb of Storms setup? Is increased Critical Strikes worth using?

I have seen some people run Increased Critical Strikes on the OoS.

Temp Chains or Elemental Weakness could be interesting if you could fit in a 2nd curse slot.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Nullstellensatz написал:

There are better builds out there for DPS, this is no secret. But I managed to get to 8m DPS last league with pretty good gear on this same variant of the build, and others were pushing above 12m DPS with gear that was admittedly ridiculously good. Given that we can't horticraft anything our heart desires this league, the practical ceiling is a little lower, but 6-8m DPS should be absolutely attainable this league with the right setup. I'd say that's pretty good for a super-tanky build with great clearspeed (not sure what you're talking about, my character clears maps crazy fast).

I do not know how fast your character is. But have you watched the Enki's video running a juiced T16 Toxic Sewer posted last league, or his new video of T16 Tropical Island that is currently linked in the main thread? I have to say his clearing speed showed in both videos is far from "fast".

My character have 3 frenzy charges all the time and it feels just so-so.

If you have used anything (except headhunter) to gain more movement speed or wider clearing range to make your character "crazy fast", please share with us.
He is running Onslaught.
Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 13:28:16
"
Evernothing написал:
He is running Onslaught. And Aqueous Accelerant is boosting his Quicksilver flask.

Yah, this. (Well, no Aqueous Accelerant, but I did run Arcane Chemistry last league.) I ran Omeyocan last league and it was hella strong with this build, basically giving 50% movement speed, 20% cast speed, 20% spell and attack dodge, and 20% increased mana, and opening up a flask slot, to "boot"! Just trying to get a t3 altar of sacrifice to make them again this league.

That, and an alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline.

And enough damage to 1-shot everything.

Also going to try out Anomalous Arc; I expect it will help clear speed, too, if I can get it to level 21 (and hopefully with Vaal Arc if I'm really lucky).
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 13:46:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация