Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
exitwounds85 написал:
All this talk of crit made me look at my POB... I am currently running with 6% crit, so increasing that some may increase my DPS ya think? (Dunno if there is a way to assume EO uptime on POB?)

PoB assumes 100% EO uptime, so increasing your crit won't change your PoB DPS (but will increase your effective in-game DPS if you don't currently have 100% uptime).

Yeah POB had me at 1.2M DPS, but in-game I feel like I am hitting like a wet noodle against bosses.
"
Evernothing написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

I agree with your points here, but with that second 4L you suggested, how are we fitting in both the Arcane Cloak and cwdt setups?

I personally am having trouble seeing a place for Sigil in this build unless it's in the cwdt setup or we're running an unset ring. It's legitimately strong for this build, but taking advantage of its buffs and debuffs requires some serious attention to positioning and I was just finding it limiting.

So I dropped Clarity, as I have no problem keeping up with regen and I wanted to take Supreme Ego for extra DPS.

Here are my gems:

Arc - Spell Echo - Archmage -Light Pen - Elem. Focus - Cont. Destruction

Sigil of Power - Vaal RF - Second Wind - Flame Dash
Orb of Storms - Conductivity - Hextouch - Culling Strike
Arcane Cloak - Arcane Surge - Increased Duration - Second Wind

Bone Offering - Spell Cascade - Desecrate
Wave of Conviction - Tempest Shield - CWDT

Wrath (Essence Worm)

Since Sigil of Power now gets 2 casts from Second Wind, I find it really easy to stay within its area when you overlap them like a venn diagram. I'm really only popping Sigil on bosses or Conquerors. The Orb set up allows, crits for EO, curse, and cull on bosses which is pretty good utility off 1 skill, imo.

I was using Second Wind with Sigil at first to make it more tactically viable, but like Orb of Storms, it only lets you have one active at a time. As soon as you lay a second one, the first disappears (along with all the "stages" you've built up for it). But if you are able to utilize it effectively, then certainly continue to do so!

About Clarity--drop it for now if you don't need it, but don't throw it away; you'll eventually want to run RF for the insane damage boost, at which point you will almost certainly want to run Clarity again.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 15:31:42
"
exitwounds85 написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
exitwounds85 написал:
All this talk of crit made me look at my POB... I am currently running with 6% crit, so increasing that some may increase my DPS ya think? (Dunno if there is a way to assume EO uptime on POB?)

PoB assumes 100% EO uptime, so increasing your crit won't change your PoB DPS (but will increase your effective in-game DPS if you don't currently have 100% uptime).

Yeah POB had me at 1.2M DPS, but in-game I feel like I am hitting like a wet noodle against bosses.

Exactly. I REALLY don't think it's advisable to rely on Arc to proc EO with this setup. It's just so much easier to throw a Storm Brand on a boss and know you'll be getting the 40% more damage automatically.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 14:56:35
"
exitwounds85 написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
exitwounds85 написал:

With EO up I see your PoB @ 1.4M DPS

Without, it's only 1.0M DPS

Your crit chance is only 1%, so your EO is almost never proccing.
"
Evernothing написал:

With EO up I see your PoB @ 1.4M DPS

Without, it's only 1.0M DPS

Your crit chance is only 1%, so your EO is almost never proccing.

Yeah I am going to try the following tonight:

-Get a new weapon, ideally with some crit on it
-Swap out clarity, mana regen really isn't an issue for me
Последняя редакция: exitwounds85. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 15:09:14
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I was using Second Wind with Sigil at first to make it more tactically viable, but like Orb of Storms, it only lets you have one active at a time. As soon as you lay a second one, the first disappears (along with all the "stages" you've built up for it). But if you are able to utilize it effectively, then certainly continue to do so!

About Clarity--drop it for now if you don't need it, but don't throw it away; you'll eventually want to run RF for the insane damage boost, at which point you will almost certainly want to run it again.

Ahh you are right about it replacing the older Sigil. I still like the second wind as it let's you recast earlier if you need to move the placement.
Holy shit i'm a moron... just now noticed I tossed in an awakened gem on night recently, reducing my crit chance by 100% lol... seems like that will be the major fix...
I think you will have the same crit chance with regular Controlled Destruction.

Unless you go Chain like the updated build guide says.
Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 15:32:29
"
Evernothing написал:
Lots of people run either of the following:

Orb of Storms / Hextouch / Conductivity / Culling Strike

Holy shit, this feels sooo good!

I just completely dropped Sigil and Vaal RF for now and I don't miss it since I was getting very little value out of it.
Sigil was limiting my positioning a lot I felt and the cast animation feels super clunky or gets interrupted so I was only using it for bosses. But tossing a quick Orb onto a tough rare is super fast and makes the entire gameplay way smoother and more flexible. Easy to burst anything down with Conductivity and more EO uptime (I have 6% crit with Chain).

Of course this is true just for my build at this point in time. Level 93, no extra crit, lower EO uptime otherwise, no other way to apply conductivity, not enough mana sustain or damage to stand in the sigil for several seconds and burst bosses down with Vaal RF, ...
I'll try the other setup in case I hit endgame gear but in the meantime this feels way better and anyone with similar problems should give it a shot!

"
Evernothing написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

I agree with your points here, but with that second 4L you suggested, how are we fitting in both the Arcane Cloak and cwdt setups?

I personally am having trouble seeing a place for Sigil in this build unless it's in the cwdt setup or we're running an unset ring. It's legitimately strong for this build, but taking advantage of its buffs and debuffs requires some serious attention to positioning and I was just finding it limiting.

So I dropped Clarity, as I have no problem keeping up with regen and I wanted to take Supreme Ego for extra DPS.

Here are my gems:

Arc - Spell Echo - Archmage -Light Pen - Elem. Focus - Cont. Destruction

Sigil of Power - Vaal RF - Second Wind - Flame Dash
Orb of Storms - Conductivity - Hextouch - Culling Strike
Arcane Cloak - Arcane Surge - Increased Duration - Second Wind

Bone Offering - Spell Cascade - Desecrate
Wave of Conviction - Tempest Shield - CWDT

Wrath (Essence Worm)

Since Sigil of Power now gets 2 casts from Second Wind, I find it really easy to stay within its area when you overlap them like a venn diagram. I'm really only popping Sigil on bosses or Conquerors. The Orb set up allows, crits for EO, curse, and cull on bosses which is pretty good utility off 1 skill, imo.

Currently have a conductivity Ring, any suggestions for the replacement gems for the Orb of Storms setup? Is increased Critical Strikes worth using?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация