Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Playing since beta, never knew critical hits have 100% chance to shock/ignite/freeze... I guess I'll corrupt it and pray.

this boot enchant is great to sustain MoM

my current setup, i could probably get better gear, especially my helmet seems pretty subpar, but it seems to work fine :D

thinking to get/craft ele weakness facebreakers next

also thinking i could run vaal haste in my orb of storms link instead of cold pen
Последняя редакция: Kythers. Время: 31 марта 2016 г., 14:18:56
"
Enki91 написал:

@chungbin86: With this particular build no, since it's a Life/MoM build. To use Shavs, you need to drop MoM (not working with ES), focus on ES nodes instead of Life, use a shield and maybe get some Aura nodes for an optimal setup.

ty,
so is der anything better than lightning coil?
Got a little update, so far im 91 (near 92) Witch
reaching 100k dps buffed ( atleast )

i have so far managed to solo t13 maps (14 and 15 can be done easily too im sure)
at first i struggled as i told earlier in this thread, but as you learn to play the build and get the right nodes u start fucking shit up, its a real fun build but i cannot recommend going for this for group play (unless ur grp suck), cos when running around in a map and getting hit but are unable to hit (cos ur team tend to kill it real fast on a longer range) u will quickly realise that its hard to maintain you'r charges, curses and life/mana leach

ill share my current gear just for you guys to get a idea of how it can look

planning to replace the low void battery with a near perfect one eventually,
the amulet is a item i want to replace aswell, tryed to craft it myself and used a exalt which turned
the empower im tryng to get to lvl 3 so i can vaal for lvl 4 (if lucky)
out as 7 es (meh)
Maligaro's i want + Elemental weakness ofc,
on my helm i would also like to get +2 chain on, but all this are dps upgrades ( defensives are what u want at this point rly )

so ofc, if you guys see any improvements defensive wise please do tell

Just a quick update i wanted to do

but again 9.5/10, no doubt this is a awesome build
Последняя редакция: Kiehn123. Время: 31 марта 2016 г., 17:13:37
@MuFeR: GL whenever you give it a try!

@Kythers: Gear looks ok, just some low life rolls you should replace when you can.

@chungbin86: Coil is BiS, but comes with its price. If you want a more budget alternative, Kingsguard works well.

@Kiehn123: I agree on the group part, this build is heavily optimized for solo play and some of these things just don't work reliably in fast paced parties.

I guess defensive-wise, increased Arctic Armour effect enchant on helmet and Life+Mana Leech enchant on boots would be the best upgrade.
twitch.tv/enki91
My lvl 89. and i am stucked. have 106k damage, but this build is not so fast, even with a vaal haste. Maybe i need a attack speed on daggers. but till i wanted to lvlup lvl 100 this league, it is not that build.
thx for a guide bro! for begginer it is pretty good! in whats builds i can use this lc? :D
My gear/ im ass
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: SultonTheSlayer. Время: 1 апр. 2016 г., 11:27:42
Really loving this build, it's a lot of fun. Currently at 146 k dps. I'm really struggling with random ele reflect rares though. If I see them early enough it's not a problem, but sometimes Arc just chains outside of the screen and you simply explode with a 600 % crit multi.

Anyone have a solution to this problem? It's pretty much 99 % of my deaths and I can't level up further.
@Ryukzak: Put the faster dagger in your mainhand, that should let you whirl faster. The coil could be used for Bladefall or maybe Blade Vortex, or you could sell it for 1-2ex above a normal 6l coils price due to colors and buy a regular 6l coil.

@SmelterDemon: It's mentioned in the mapping section how to avoid that. Basically, only Arc up to a close range of your char, it'll hardly chain offscreen this way.
twitch.tv/enki91
What is the main benefit of Call of the Brotherhood ring? Is this for defense (chill'n'freeze) or something else as well?
I noticed you picked up vaal pact. I don't quite have the points to get it without sacrificing life/crit wheels at level 90, but its not that important if I have legacy vinktars right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация