Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Luxperpetua: Yes, it's mostly defensive. Also allows us to use HoI + CoH with synergizes well with Arc.

@Rivx: That's correct. You can prolly completely skip it with a legacy Vinktars. Will add a note in flask section for this.
twitch.tv/enki91
Pardon if it's been brought up, but 173 pages is a lot to go through.

I just had Surgebinders drop on my Marauder and immediately thought about them on this build.
The combined 70% damage(if I did the math right), slightly higher defensive stats, and the minor upside of stealing charges should be a competitive option, shouldn't it?
Just started a witch, this looks promising. Thanks.
What's the deal with the Surgeon's Hallowed Hybrid Flask of Warding? I haven't seen a single one on poe.trade on Perandus since league started (also none on PHC and HC) and the only one on Standard is 2exalt. It can't be that rare to roll the mod.
Последняя редакция: MuFeR. Время: 4 апр. 2016 г., 3:08:22
"
MuFeR написал:
What's the deal with the Surgeon's Hallowed Hybrid Flask of Warding? I haven't seen a single one on poe.trade on Perandus since league started (also none on PHC and HC) and the only one on Standard is 2exalt. It can't be that rare to roll the mod.

This one I can answer, assuming the wiki is accurate.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_flask_suffix_mods
"of Warding" is the only Flask modifier that has a lower spawn weight than anything else.
For the record, all prefixes have an equal weight.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_flask_prefix_mods

Trying to get a lowered weighted mod on top of an equal weighted one costs a lot of augs, a lot of alts, and a lot more luck.
"
Jamesborg99 написал:
This one I can answer, assuming the wiki is accurate.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_flask_suffix_mods
"of Warding" is the only Flask modifier that has a lower spawn weight than anything else.
For the record, all prefixes have an equal weight.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_flask_prefix_mods

Trying to get a lowered weighted mod on top of an equal weighted one costs a lot of augs, a lot of alts, and a lot more luck.

How does the whole weighting thing work? Since everything has 1000 and "of warding" has 500 doesn't that mean it's half as likely to appear? If so I don't see how it's that rare that from 1chaos the price goes up to 2exalt. Edit:200alts later I got it...
Последняя редакция: MuFeR. Время: 4 апр. 2016 г., 6:52:08
I'm liking this build. This is my first character into maps! Seems to play well even with my poor gear. I've a couple of ex so starting to look at whether I can buy some better gear. Not sure what to focus on for best results though. Any tips? (character is MaybeArcy in my profile).
@Jamesborg99: I've tested them a while ago, but they were highly inferior to Facebreakers (which were on par with legacy 50/50 malis before crit multi changes).

@BangsLiekWhoa: GL, hope you'll enjoy it!

@MuFeR: I think it's mainly because barely any build uses hybrid flasks in endgame, let alone crit builds. But good thing you finally got it :)

@shamus150: That's awesome! I've checked your gear, and i would say start with rolling your flasks, then replace all gear with low life rolls one by one. When you got those survivability upgrades, you can look to replace the second dagger with something better. Your first dagger could possibly get spell damage crafted with Catarina, should check that when you get a chance.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi

What am I doing wrong?

I have dual Voids with fairly high rolls, 20/20 support gems, lvl 21 arc, lvl 3 empower and with 9 power and 3 frenzy I am just over 72k Now I have no issue with the 72K in fact I have been swapping out the Empower for a Life Leech which drops me down to about 60k but has been allowing me to face tank Izaro and other bosses and still melt trash.

I was over 80% crit with the power charges up and my multi is about 350 I think.

I see guys posting about 100k and 120k and am at a loss how I could possibly get another 50% DPS.

Thanks

@Kanguranan: Is that 72k with Vaal Haste up? Vinktars adds another boost, i see you don't have one yet. Those two should get you closer to 100k, i guess all those ~150k DPS are Assassins.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация